• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo eShop |ST Mar. 2024|

Hi guys, we are holding a giveaway contest on our Italian website, for a EU Switch eShop code of INFANTRY ATTACK:
to join us it's enough to leave a comment on our page:

INFANTRY ATTACK GIVEAWAY (EU)

To participate, comements left until Sunday, April 7th :)

I guess you could buy the game, hopefully enjoy it, and once completed, delete it from your system, purging the ugly icon from your Switch
I just wanted you to know I bought the game and frankly I'm quite enjoying it. I've gone beyond what is clearly a fault of mine about this icons obsession.

This doesn't mean I'm happy whit the icon, far from it.

Bunch of stuff on sale on NA Eshop. Some stuff is still at the wait for a sale threshold for me but any hidden gems recs?

Does anyone know how to buy a game that you already own from a different eShop on another eShop? When I try to purchase a game, it says "already downloaded" or "purchased" despite it being deleted and originating from a different eShop.

I sometimes purchase titles off the Japanese eShop because I don't expect them to get localized. However, if they do get localized, I cannot buy them because of this error.

Quoted by: Tye
Does anyone know how to buy a game that you already own from a different eShop on another eShop? When I try to purchase a game, it says "already downloaded" or "purchased" despite it being deleted and originating from a different eShop.

I sometimes purchase titles off the Japanese eShop because I don't expect them to get localized. However, if they do get localized, I cannot buy them because of this error.
That’s not an error, you literally already do own those games already! While some games are different versions depending on which region you buy them from (generally due to having a different publisher or different content) and thus aren’t interchangeable, many games are the same regardless of which region’s eShop you purchase them from, and the language they display in depends on which language you have your system set to. So don’t worry, there’s literally no need at all to repurchase those games on your local eShop if you already bought them from the Japanese eShop and it says it’s already purchased on your local eShop!

EDIT: Well, unless you’re talking about using multiple accounts, in which case that can be a problem. I never purchase anything on a second account and instead just change my main account’s region if I need to purchase something from another region’s eShop, so I never have issues like that. But if you have, for example, a secondary account set to Japan that you purchase Japanese games with, then your Switch is going to know that you have an account on that system that already owns those games if they’ve been downloaded on that system before, even if you’re using a different account to access a different region’s eShop. In that case, I believe you either have to remove the account from your system…or if you happen to own a second Switch that has your main account on it as well but has not had the game in question downloaded on it before from the Japanese account, you should be able to purchase it on your main account on that system instead.

Last edited:
Well, unless you’re talking about using multiple accounts, in which case that can be a problem.
Yeah I have multiple accounts but I might try removing one too see if that resolves the issue. Thanks for the response.

I see Warlock's Tower, Monomals and Harlow are each $2.50 to $4, two at all-time lows. Anyone here play and love any of these three games?

Shiren the Wanderer- The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate is 70% off. I’m sorely tempted…

Hi guys, we are holding a giveaway contest on our Italian website, for a EU Switch eShop code of Sengoku Struggle:
to join us it's enough to leave a comment on our page:

SENGOKU STRUGGLE GIVEAWAY (EU)

To participate, comements left until Sunday, April 14th :)

March thread is still going on? We do have April one:

Back
Top Bottom