• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST5| Uncharted Territory: Drake's Deception

When is the next general full-length Direct?

• June

Votes: 130 38.0%
  • July

Votes: 40 11.7%
  • August

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • September

Votes: 129 37.7%
  • October

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • November

• December

• January

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • February

• Never

Votes: 11 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually here it is in better quality than Twitter allowed; I can still contribute something (courtesy of @Forkball)!

IMG_9427.jpg

Last edited:
Actually here it is in better quality than Twitter allows; I can still contribute something!

IMG_9427.jpg
Don’t say it enough MM, but I appreciate all the stuff like this you are usually always on top of first (white paper sales, Japanese 7/11 screenshots, etc). Keeps us all up to date with the latest info.

Also, for the game, I haven’t been in the hype cycle a lot, but not used to the levels being non-destroyed environments like the house in the background (other than the DLC challenge levels). Wonder if we will get some full on yard/garden type levels and whatnot.

HMMMmmmmmm are they just doing “one person moves, one person aims” for co-op??? That’s extremely disappointing if so
It’s an unannounced side mode, “Pikmin and Punishment” where one player moves the character on rails to avoid objects and the other shoots.

It looks like it is this is the first 1st party developed Nintendo Switch game to use Unreal Engine.
Makes sense that it's Pikmin 4 because I recall Miyamoto was the one himself who said Nintendo had "mastered" the use of UE4 and/or Unity years back ( might've even been Switch launch).

I've been in and out of here infrequently because work is busy rn. We still feeling a general? That's the vibe I'm getting, but seeing talk of a mini.

Tbh I'd be happy with either. Hell, I thought we were getting nothing. I'm still just vibing with Zelda.

We potentially have 9-10ish hours before the next Direct announcement and I’m feeling hyped. How many pages do we want to shoot for before then? No way we are hitting the record of 700+, but 230 seems reasonable. Should we make it happen?

Gonna catch some Zs now, but I will be up at 9:30 to enjoy the final countdown! Good night and good luck everyone

Morning Fami, y’all are crazy the amount of pages you add to this thread whilst Europe slept : D

Excited for what today brings!

hello! i have returned. been trying to step away from direct speculation stuff this summer since it kinda burned me last june, but these rumors for this week seem pretty legit. we all thinking a full general on wednesday?

Laying down the gauntlet for Fami. We have potentially 8-9 hours before the Direct, let’s hit page 230 before the announcement. We need roughly 90 posts an hour to make this happen. Let’s bring the hype all night long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom