• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Nintendo Direct: Partner Showcase on 2/21 at 6am PT/3 pm CET, 25 minutes, on-demand, focus on Switch games for h1 2024 (No Spoilers)

Will SEGA bring F-Zero GX Remastered to the Partner Showcase?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • No.

Votes: 60 49.2%
  • Falcon Punch!

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Shut up, MissingNo.!

Votes: 19 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear Factor 5,

Could you be a Partner just for wednesday and announce something like a new Turrican so I would stop annoying everyone ? (PS : I won't stop anyway).

No way am I getting up at 6 AM for this but hopefully something cool is revealed. I’m guessing we’ll see more of the Sonic Generations remaster here.

Do you think Hi-Fi Rush, Penny Big Breakaway, and Suda51 deserve a mini?
No, but do you know what does?

KeY2xZ.gif

"Flip Wars 2"

Here's what I'm thinking:
  • Endless Ocean
  • Pentiment
  • Hi-Fi Rush
  • Pocket Card Jockey
  • Fantasy Life
  • Penny's Big Breakaway
  • A big third party game I won't be able to guess
  • Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door HD
I'm notably expecting Paper Mario because of the new branding and description. Intelligent Systems is a development partner.

The Switch 2 delay sucks, but one thing that's exciting about this direct is if Nintendo puts in more weighty games (which could be deduced from rumors and the tweet veriage compared to previous years), it'll add more encouragement from third parties to support Nintendo platforms as the audience for "Partner Directs" grows. It'll make partner directs bigger as possibilities expand based on what we're hearing could be there

This is where they'll reveal Fighter Pass 3, Fire Emblem 4 Remake, and most importantly, Animal Crossing Warriors.

Interesting. I think at this point all I can really hope for from this is a Moonstone Island release date, but since I'm now satisfied with Cassette Beasts, I may hope for Sun Haven instead. We'll see either way. I'd still love a Unicorn Overlord demo, but I've given up on that happening. (Besides, I only have to wait two more weeks after this one.)

It’s important for y’all to manage your expectations and take a measured approach. Personally, I’m pinning all of my future happiness on this one Partner Showcase. If I don’t get everything I want, I’m going to submit to the darkness and never believe in Nintendo, miracles, angels, or magic ever again.

• Endless Ocean
  • Pentiment
  • Hi-Fi Rush
  • Pocket Card Jockey
  • Fantasy Life
  • Penny's Big Breakaway
I'm notably expecting Paper Mario because of the new branding and description. Intelligent Systems is a development partner.
I would do unspeakable things for the fourth item on that list. I don't care if it's a port. I love the shit out of that game.

AYYY, FINALLY! WE DID IT FAMI

also curious to see what "development partners" entails (if IS/NLG count as a development partner, having proper release dates for both would be grand)

• Endless Ocean
  • Pentiment
  • Hi-Fi Rush
  • Pocket Card Jockey
  • Fantasy Life
  • Penny's Big Breakaway
no Paper Mario in my opinion.

If that’s in. Then stuff like Kirby can happen on these partner things

I'd be way less annoyed if it weren't for the fact that it's a partner AND Switch 2 is delayed out of '24. Doubt it'll have anything of interest but we shall see.

AYYY, FINALLY! WE DID IT FAMI

also curious to see what "development partners" entails (if IS/NLG count as a development partner, having proper release dates for both would be grand)
Next Level Games is owned by Nintendo, while Intelligent Systems isn't. The latter is possible, the former definitely isn't.

Once again in the messaging they said focus on Nintendo Switch games and also man what a difference a week makes if this was announced last Monday around this time the board would've been so hyped for what it would've meant

Absolute GOAT Direct incoming

Ace Attorney 7
Silksong
Endless Ocean
Pizza Tower
Slay the Princess
Hi Fi Rush
Pentiment
Pocket Card Jockey
Fantasy Life
Penny’s Big Breakaway
Castlevania DS Collection

My take why it was said 48hrs early. Stock fell due to 2025 release. So to prop the market they did it early. Just a guess but a likely one otherwise no need of a 2 day.

Come on, Square Enix, I know you want to drop some DQ3 HD-2D and/or DQ10 Offline localisation news!

Won't be surprised if we saw a new Warriors game.

The phrasing "publishing and development partners" is kinda interesting. Not that I'm expecting anything but does that mean there could be at least one (small) first-party title shown here?

Agreed, adds more weight for the "Partner Direct" brand going into next gen. Meaning those directs can have heavy announcements too with big 3rd party collaborations
Though the on-demand aspect doesn't inspire too much excitement.

Back
Top Bottom