• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News New N64 games announced for NSO: Pilotwings 64, Mario Party 1/2/3, Pokémon Stadium 1/2, Excitebike 64, 1080° Snowboarding, and GoldenEye 007

No, there's been a handful of third-party NES and SNES games with splintered releases; most of the time coming to Japan later. GoldenEye would simply follow that trend. There's too much supporting the posibility for for GoldenEye to have a splintered launch for me to believe otherwise.

No longer an issue. GoldenEye on NSO is rated Z for Japan and the NSO site has a specific note for GoldenEye that it is not available to users under 18 years old. It is very likely that they'll be implementing some sort of age rating lock feature controlled via parented control; and such a thing opens the doors wide for Perfect Dark (and maybe Conker too if Nintendo really want it).
Yeah I’m wondering if it’s in the next week or two even and they just didn’t want it mixing with TGS. That or it’s Pilotwings this month(or Mario party it’s so weird they aren’t spacing those out) and GE is next month

I think GoldenEye is this month but I'm not 100% certain of it. I do find it odd that they haven't announced a game for September and didn't date GoldenEye yesterday, if it is indeed this month, however.
They date N64 games 5-7 days out and they didn’t want to change the trend, could be simple as that. Heck they could announce it tomorrow night. A little odd? Sure but On the other hand they seem to like to let these dates breathe on their own

They date N64 games 5-7 days out and they didn’t want to change the trend, could be simple as that. Heck they could announce it tomorrow night. A little odd? Sure but On the other hand they seem to like to let these dates breathe on their own
We'll see how it all plays out.

I think GoldenEye is this month but I'm not 100% certain of it. I do find it odd that they haven't announced a game for September and didn't date GoldenEye yesterday, if it is indeed this month, however.
Do you know if the online is more than the stock play with friends only? Like will there be random matches as well?

While I'm also surprised they didn't date the N64 game for this month, Nintendo might be doing their best to adhere to their current pattern of an N64 game releasing every 35 days, and announce maybe a day or two prior.

Speaking of patterns, the new average days between releases of N64 games on NSO jumps to 33.111... and 35.5 (minus the F-Zero release), which 35 days after August 19th would put it squarely on the fourth Friday of September, which is the 23rd.

My hubris is gonna get the better of me but...bookmark this post?

There shouldn't be any issue getting Donkey Kong 64 and Diddy Kong Racing on NSO right? With Goldeneye and Banjo-Kazooie already on NSO I can't see why Rare and Microsoft would have any problem letting Nintendo put DK64 and DKR onto the service as well.

There shouldn't be any issue getting Donkey Kong 64 and Diddy Kong Racing on NSO right? With Goldeneye and Banjo-Kazooie already on NSO I can't see why Rare and Microsoft would have any problem letting Nintendo put DK64 and DKR onto the service as well.
This may have already been said, hence you've mentioned those two games specifically, but with Pokemon Stadium and GoldenEye now confirmed, we're just missing DK 64 and Diddy Kong Racing from the Top 10 best selling N64 games all being on NSO.

Oh and Smash. So 7/10.

The problem might not be licensing, but rather if the datamined list is a hard limit of 38 games. With everything announced so far and it looking like a universal list for all regions as @Spikeylord mentioned below, there's really only one spot available left between 1080 Snowboarding and Dr. Mario (with Banjo Kazooie somewhere in the middle, and the Japanese only releases of Custom Robo V1 and V2, and Bokujō Monogatari 2/Harvest Moon 64).

If it's still alphabetical, it's not just DK64 and DKR but also Banjo Tooie, Conker, Bomberman 64/Hero and Cruis'n USA also vying for that final spot (DK64 and those last three have also had precedence being on the VC before, too)

So with luck they'll add 39 and more games beyond 🤞

The original list image included the Japanese titles, and the IDs for each region - which would imply that it's a universal list for all versions of the app:
t6OH7xo.png

They usually announce the next N64 game after the 2nd week of the month. Is not really unusual. They’ve been very consistent with this pattern for these releases. We might find out tomorrow actually.

Maybe Microsoft will announce the date? Guess they will drop it in a social media post when they are ready to go live.

Speaking of Japanese disclaimers; i'm sure we're all familiar with the one for Pokemon in the US Direct, but the text in the Japanese Direct is phrased a bit differently.

※ゲームボーイで育てたポケモンを連れてくることはできません。

Here it simply says something like "you cannot transfer Pokemon raised on Game Boy"; so I guess if you were really looking forward to plugging your Transfer Pak into the Switch's cartridge slot you're out of luck, but this really isn't as definitive as the localised message.

Either way it'll be contradicted when Game Boy NSO actually, finally launches and they can reveal the connectivity, but until then it'll remain a weird oddity.

I don't think it's about permission at this point for Rare titles, they got the golden goose in GoldenEye; it's about waiting for the right time to slot them into the schedule. I expect just about every Rare title except Mickey's Speedway USA to hit the service at this rate, maybe Conker depending on how much they care; even if it'll take awhile to get through them all.

I'd like to think a lot of third-party titles are reasonably in reach for Nintendo; even stuff like Bomberman and Goemon from Konami or Snowboard Kids from Atlus. Really all I question in a post-GoldenEye world is Square Enix; as Ogre Battle is now the only game that has appeared on both Wii and Wii U Virtual Console absent from NSO (Smash, Cruis'n USA and Bomberman Hero were only on Wii; DK64 and Bomberman 64 only on Wii U). SE have zero games on NSO so far, so while I hope that changes in the near future I don't have much hope if we can't even get Super Mario RPG. There's also the situation with Story of Seasons that is blocking the early Harvest Moon games on the international app and I hope that gets resolved eventually too.

The problem might not be licensing, but rather if the datamined list is a hard limit of 38 games. With everything announced so far and it looking like a universal list for all regions as @Spikeylord mentioned below
I didn't realise this was something being debated (should've just @'d for clarification), so let me be clear.

NERD's ID systems include all games from all regions. 38 IDs / games is in no way a hard limit; in fact there's no way for us to know they haven't already dropped games past it. Seems unlikely from the wave 1 batch but maybe some games on this second roadmap were tested later; we can't know.

I didn't realise this was something being debated (should've just @'d for clarification), so let me be clear.

NERD's ID systems include all games from all regions. 38 IDs / games is in no way a hard limit; in fact there's no way for us to know they haven't already dropped games past it. Seems unlikely from the wave 1 batch but maybe some games on this second roadmap were tested later; we can't know.
Ahh, sorry 😅 Didn't want to be a bother but yeah probably would have been worth tagging just to be clear on it haha.

I guess I was interpretting it as the list was "fixed" in the sense that it already had all the games they were ever going to release, but just weren't ready to be added yet. That is good to know though that games can be added beyond the 38 we might know of.

As for why we can't know when these games were added to the list, is it no longer possible to datamine the list from the N64 app or is the data just heavily obfuscated?

As for why we can't know when these games were added to the list, is it no longer possible to datamine the list from the N64 app or is the data just heavily obfuscated?
They began randomly shuffling the game IDs after the initial launch datamining so we don't know where they go internally, and the public numbers are nonsense.

No, there's been a handful of third-party NES and SNES games with splintered releases; most of the time coming to Japan later. One example: Vice: Project Doom released on the international app in August 2019 and on the Japanese app in July 2020. Other splintered releases include Crystalis, Journey to Silius, Super Tennis, Breath of Fire II, Wild Guns, Mario's Super Picross, Super Punch-Out!! (two first-party examples!) and more. GoldenEye would simply be following that trend. There's too much supporting the posibility for GoldenEye to have a splintered launch for me to believe otherwise; if it was coming in 2023 everywhere they wouldn't be saying 'Coming Soon', and I don't expect Microsoft to be waiting that long for the Game Pass release with all the details they've already said (Microsoft PR says the Game Pass and NSO releases are simultaneous).
I stand corrected then...
No longer an issue. GoldenEye on NSO is rated Z for Japan and the NSO site has a specific note for GoldenEye that it is not available to users under 18 years old. It is very likely that they'll be implementing some sort of age rating lock feature controlled via parented control; and such a thing opens the doors wide for Perfect Dark (and maybe Conker too if Nintendo really want it).
Oh, great news!

They began randomly shuffling the game IDs after the initial launch datamining so we don't know where they go internally, and the public numbers are nonsense.
Ahh, I see. Guess news of that list reached them quicker than I thought and they want to keep us on our toes. Part of me would be curious to know where the games are now slotted into that list as if I or anyone could sus out a pattern but like you said it's all probably nonsense.

While I'm also surprised they didn't date the N64 game for this month, Nintendo might be doing their best to adhere to their current pattern of an N64 game releasing every 35 days, and announce maybe a day or two prior.
So that would be announced tomorrow night. I could see it.
Speaking of Japanese disclaimers; i'm sure we're all familiar with the one for Pokemon in the US Direct, but the text in the Japanese Direct is phrased a bit differently.

※ゲームボーイで育てたポケモンを連れてくることはできません。

Here it simply says something like "you cannot transfer Pokemon raised on Game Boy"; so I guess if you were really looking forward to plugging your Transfer Pak into the Switch's cartridge slot you're out of luck, but this really isn't as definitive as the localised message.

Either way it'll be contradicted when Game Boy NSO actually, finally launches and they can reveal the connectivity, but until then it'll remain a weird oddity.

I don't think it's about permission at this point for Rare titles, they got the golden goose in GoldenEye; it's about waiting for the right time to slot them into the schedule. I expect just about every Rare title except Mickey's Speedway USA to hit the service at this rate, maybe Conker depending on how much they care; even if it'll take awhile to get through them all.

I'd like to think a lot of third-party titles are reasonably in reach for Nintendo; even stuff like Bomberman and Goemon from Konami or Snowboard Kids from Atlus. Really all I question in a post-GoldenEye world is Square Enix; as Ogre Battle is now the only game that has appeared on both Wii and Wii U Virtual Console absent from NSO (Smash, Cruis'n USA and Bomberman Hero were only on Wii; DK64 and Bomberman 64 only on Wii U). SE have zero games on NSO so far, so while I hope that changes in the near future I don't have much hope if we can't even get Super Mario RPG. There's also the situation with Story of Seasons that is blocking the early Harvest Moon games on the international app and I hope that gets resolved eventually too.
yeah I’ve been in party Sega/Atlus and Konami are completely possible we get most their N64 games. It’s all benefits and it’s not like we’d get Hybrid Heaven, Deadly Arts or Rakuga Kids in a collection anytime soon. Plus genesis shows Castlevania and Goemon should still be on the table too. They’re always weird with Bomberman tho. Bandai should be game on Ridge Racer 64 as well it’s the same situation as tennis on Snes. There’s also some random stuff held but partners open to stuff too like Fighters destiny, Flying Dragons and a couple others

So that would be announced tomorrow night. I could see it.

yeah I’ve been in party Sega/Atlus and Konami are completely possible we get most their N64 games. It’s all benefits and it’s not like we’d get Hybrid Heaven, Deadly Arts or Rakuga Kids in a collection anytime soon. Plus genesis shows Castlevania and Goemon should still be on the table too. They’re always weird with Bomberman tho. Bandai should be game on Ridge Racer 64 as well it’s the same situation as tennis on Snes. There’s also some random stuff held but partners open to stuff too like Fighters destiny, Flying Dragons and a couple others
Mmm, I don't think we'll get the announcement tomorrow. Isn't it usually the same Wednesday/Thursday they reveal the N64 games before releasing them? It would be next week, I imagine

Mmm, I don't think we'll get the announcement tomorrow. Isn't it usually the same Wednesday/Thursday they reveal the N64 games before releasing them? It would be next week, I imagine
For N64 they've revealed them a week ahead of time with the two exceptions of F-Zero X and Wave Race 64 (where they were revealed a couple days ahead of time) so far. For the other three platforms they shadowdrop immediately.

I feel like it’s weird that they didn’t say “this month” if it IS this month. Could have been a hype inducing announcement, but instead we‘re left guessing.

Goldeneye was dated for 2023 in the Japan Direct. Doesn’t all territories usually have release parity for their NSO games?

I feel like it’s weird that they didn’t say “this month” if it IS this month. Could have been a hype inducing announcement, but instead we‘re left guessing.
That stood out to me, too. Dropping a date on it would have been hype. At the same time, announcing now with no date and having us wait, until, say, November, kind of takes the excitement from the announcement -- especially now knowing the Xbox version lacks online multiplayer.

Goldeneye was dated for 2023 in the Japan Direct. Doesn’t all territories usually have release parity?
In most cases; yes, but not always. They got Harvest Moon this month and we don't have anything... yet.

In most cases; yes, but not always. They got Harvest Moon this month and we don't have anything... yet.

Interesting. Maybe it’s a trade-off with Nintendo? Nintendo gets to announce the game, Microsoft gets to announce the release date? Maybe we’ll get Harvest Moon in the month Japan gets Goldeneye next year… but then idk why it wouldn’t be on the upcoming N64 games calendar.

And then it does also raise the question of why every other territory gets Goldeneye ahead of Japan? So much confusion around the whole thing.

Honestly Nintendo has dug deep for the NES and SNES apps. Some non-text heavy japan only games available in the west for the first time, some really obscure games that would never have any chance of being re-released on their own, they could keep N64 online going for quite a while. I'd love to see some random offbeat games come. The N64 had a ton of racing games and i'd really love to see more of those (Extreme G and Extreme G-2 for example).

Interesting. Maybe it’s a trade-off with Nintendo? Nintendo gets to announce the game, Microsoft gets to announce the release date? Maybe we’ll get Harvest Moon in the month Japan gets Goldeneye next year… but then idk why it wouldn’t be on the upcoming N64 games calendar.

And then it does also raise the question of why every other territory gets Goldeneye ahead of Japan? So much confusion around the whole thing.
Isn't Golden rated much higher and will be hidden on the Japanese version of the app if parental controls are turned on? Maybe they need to add that functionality to the system so it's coming later. We could always get something like Cruisin USA whenever they get Goldeneye.

That stood out to me, too. Dropping a date on it would have been hype. At the same time, announcing now with no date and having us wait, until, say, November, kind of takes the excitement from the announcement -- especially now knowing the Xbox version lacks online multiplayer.

My assumption is still that new NSO consoles (Gameboy/GBC?) will be announced for the service in October, closer to the one-year anniversary of the Expansion Pack, as that has become the new month that Nintendo likely wants to keep people's desire in the service high.

I wouldn't be surprised if Goldeneye is also dated in whatever form of info drop that is.

Isn't Golden rated much higher and will be hidden on the Japanese version of the app if parental controls are turned on? Maybe they need to add that functionality to the system so it's coming later. We could always get something like Cruisin USA whenever they get Goldeneye.

I have no idea. But if Goldeneye was rated the equivalent of an M rated game in other territories in Japan, then that could be a possibility I suppose.

Goldeneye was dated for 2023 in the Japan Direct. Doesn’t all territories usually have release parity for their NSO games?
I have no idea. But if Goldeneye was rated the equivalent of an M rated game in other territories in Japan, then that could be a possibility I suppose.
Go back to the previous page to get an answer for both of these; this post in particular.

I read all the posts today and not one suggestion of Quest 64. I’m disappointed in this thread.

Am happy that @Chie mentioned absolute bangers in extreme G 1/2. Looks like Throwback Entertainment owns these licenses, so couldn’t be too expensive to get them?

I wonder if Microsoft is going to have, like, a presentation of some sort next week. It seems possible that Deathloop is going to get more or less shadowdropped on the Xbox as its exclusivity agreement has expired (a listing for it appeared on the Xbox store the literal day they were presumably allowed to list it) and I can see them getting Kena: Bridge of Spirits this month for sort of the same reasons Nate outlined in his podcast that he thought it was possibly coming to Switch (there’s a big out-of-nowhere update; it’s hitting Steam on the 27th). And they have Grounded (also out on the 27th) to promote. So if they have a presentation I could definitely see them announcing a release date for GoldenEye there.

Maybe that was part of the compromise they reached with Nintendo, Nintendo could announce the game in their presentation and Microsoft will announce the release date in theirs.

BTW does anyone know what the real hang up on Pilotwings 64 returning was? Have we seen copyright/trademark information for it?

I haven't seen anyone talk about that aspect of it post Direct, but I remember it being said that there were a number of possible issues that made it very unlikely to ever be brought back.
People were speculating the fact the twin towers is in the game is what was keeping it from being re-released. But we may never know what the hold up was. Could have easily have been IP rights like Goldeneye too.

This may have already been said, hence you've mentioned those two games specifically, but with Pokemon Stadium and GoldenEye now confirmed, we're just missing DK 64 and Diddy Kong Racing from the Top 10 best selling N64 games all being on NSO.

Oh and Smash. So 7/10.
Now we can fall fight each other online with rental Pokemon in Pokemon stadium!!!

/sarcasm.

Anyway, one step closer to buying NS+. I wanted a DKR remake with a character rebalance like DKR DS, but online DKR will do for now I guess.

Hopefully Nintendo doesn't give us the Mario Party games in successive months. Gotta keep the variety up.
Yeah, I hope they alternate. I saw that list of games and I was like “that’s a lot of Mario Party”

Not complaining, but still.

Yeah, I hope they alternate. I saw that list of games and I was like “that’s a lot of Mario Party”

Not complaining, but still.
Yea, I hope so... If GoldenEye does prove to be the September game then that should confirm the other 3 as...

Sep GoldenEye
Oct Mario Party
Nov Pilotwings
Dec Mario Party 2

If we don't get GoldenEye in Sep then there's a lot of combinations, and Nintendo may not care about back-to-back Mario Party anyway, but could be:

Sep Mario Party
Oct GoldenEye
Nov Pilotwings
Dec Mario Party 2

Side note - I never noticed before now how Mario Party looks like it's called Mario Party 3 with the dice on the packshot!

I hope we get all the Mario Party games in a row, selfishly.

But that would be a bad move on Nintendo’s part. Just alternate with Mario Party, other game, Mario Party 2, other game, Mario Party 3

I think the same about micro having the launch date announcement. We can't stick to patterns with Goldeneye as it will be hitting two different platforms at the same time probably, a totally new scenario for NSO games.

Nintendo has stated the positive things about their GE version (online), so I think micro will have their time to show their port before announcing the date, that would be fair.

An interesting thought: if we DO get Goldeneye for NSO this month, or at least sometime before 2023, how will they compensate for JP users, like how we got Pokemon Puzzle League while they got the Custom Robos?

At first I thought that maybe it'd be a good time to dump in Harvest Moon 64 but then I remember that too isn't coming out until 2023.

An interesting thought: if we DO get Goldeneye for NSO this month, or at least sometime before 2023, how will they compensate for JP users, like how we got Pokemon Puzzle League while they got the Custom Robos?

At first I thought that maybe it'd be a good time to dump in Harvest Moon 64 but then I remember that too isn't coming out until 2023.
Japan already got two games in one month once, so they get zero games this month to balance it out 🙃

I am a little disappointed with the schedule (concerning the game selection). Don't get me wrong, I love goldeneye and I thought that it was a pretty dope announcement. But concerning pokemon stadium/mario party but I would prefer less of these titles along with completely different games. A game I have in my wishlist for n64 is Snowboard Kids of Atlus (my brother and I played a ton back then).

P.S. Maybe its just me though :p

I think the GoldenEye announce not having a date is just Nintendo being Nintendo. There's no logic behind it - it's just one of those things.

tbh there's a part of me that kinda fears there just isn't going an N64 game released this month, and they're using the announcement of the new road map as an excuse to take a break, and then they'll resume adding them next month.

Japan already got two games in one month once, so they get zero games this month to balance it out 🙃
That was just balancing out Japan having one less game at launch (no Dr. Mario 64). The numbers aren't totally even for the NES / FC and SNES / SFC apps (FC app has 3 more than NES; SNES app has 2 more than SFC); but for N64 and MD they have everything evened up right now and I could see them working to keep that going.

I've been thinking about it. There aren't really too many posibile candidates among Nintendo published titles as far as i'm concerned. From least to most likely:
  • Anything from N64DD - Nintendo are lame and we won't be getting these anytime soon, if ever.
  • Animal Forest - There's a good chance this one comes to NSO eventually (emulator supports real time clock already, only used by this game) but it'd be such a big deal that it's hard to imagine them not featuring it in the Direct if it were coming this soon.
  • Pocket Monsters Stadium - The original we never got! There's not really any reason for us to get this when Japan's Pokemon Stadium 2 (our Pokemon Stadium 1) is just a polished, completed version of this though, so i'm gonna guess it has no chance.
  • Panel de Pon 64 - This is my secret cope / wish; the game is entirely completed and Nintendo have the ROM lying around internally. A previously unreleased (in it's original form; it eventually showed up enhanced on GameCube) game would be pretty equal in value to getting GoldenEye to me.
  • Dr. Mario 64 - While this didn't release on N64 in Japan, Nintendo do once again have a completed Japanese version they could pull out of the vault at any time. About the same odds as Panel de Pon 64 I guess; maybe slightly higher because the game is on the international app already.
  • Shigesato Itoi's No. 1 Bass Fishing: Definitive Edition - Only potential hurdle with this one is getting approval from the copyright owner of the included characters, Norio Hikone; otherwise HAL and Itoi are familiar parties for NSO.
  • Shiren the Wanderer 2 - It's a game Nintendo have tried to get on Virtual Console both times and there's nothing getting in the way of it happening this time as far as i'm aware. It's a fan favourite for Mystery Dungeon fans from what i've heard so it'd be a respected addition.
tbh there's a part of me that kinda fears there just isn't going an N64 game released this month, and they're using the announcement of the new road map as an excuse to take a break, and then they'll resume adding them next month.
I hope not; they already skipped NES/SNES/MD last month after starting to get consistent with them again. Really hope they try to keep a consistent schedule.

That was just balancing out Japan having one less game at launch (no Dr. Mario 64). The numbers aren't totally even for the NES / FC and SNES / SFC apps (FC app has 3 more than NES; SNES app has 2 more than SFC); but for N64 and MD they have everything evened up right now and I could see them working to keep that going.

I've been thinking about it. There aren't really too many posibile candidates among Nintendo published titles as far as i'm concerned. From least to most likely:
  • Anything from N64DD - Nintendo are lame and we won't be getting these anytime soon, if ever.
  • Animal Forest - There's a good chance this one comes to NSO eventually (emulator supports real time clock already, only used by this game) but it'd be such a big deal that it's hard to imagine them not featuring it in the Direct if it were coming this soon.
  • Pocket Monsters Stadium - The original we never got! There's not really any reason for us to get this when Japan's Pokemon Stadium 2 (our Pokemon Stadium 1) is just a polished, completed version of this though, so i'm gonna guess it has no chance.
  • Panel de Pon 64 - This is my secret cope / wish; the game is entirely completed and Nintendo have the ROM lying around internally. A previously unreleased (in it's original form; it eventually showed up enhanced on GameCube) game would be pretty equal in value to getting GoldenEye to me.
  • Dr. Mario 64 - While this didn't release on N64 in Japan, Nintendo do once again have a completed Japanese version they could pull out of the vault at any time. About the same odds as Panel de Pon 64 I guess; maybe slightly higher because the game is on the international app already.
  • Shigesato Itoi's No. 1 Bass Fishing: Definitive Edition - Only potential hurdle with this one is getting approval from the copyright owner of the included characters, Norio Hikone; otherwise HAL and Itoi are familiar parties for NSO.
  • Shiren the Wanderer 2 - It's a game Nintendo have tried to get on Virtual Console both times and there's nothing getting in the way of it happening this time as far as i'm aware. It's a fan favourite for Mystery Dungeon fans from what i've heard so it'd be a respected addition.

I hope not; they already skipped NES/SNES/MD last month after starting to get consistent with them again. Really hope they try to keep a consistent schedule.
Inb4 it’s a random third party pull like Osumo(Shiren 2 would be really cool tho). Or they get something like Ridge Racer 64 early and we get it when they get harvest moon

Now we can fall fight each other online with rental Pokemon in Pokemon stadium!!!

/sarcasm.

Anyway, one step closer to buying NS+. I wanted a DKR remake with a character rebalance like DKR DS, but online DKR will do for now I guess.
Doesnt the Pokémon stadium multiplayer actually let you pick your team from all the Pokémon? I remember hearing it was actually a lot more free than the single player

Doesnt the Pokémon stadium multiplayer actually let you pick your team from all the Pokémon? I remember hearing it was actually a lot more free than the single player
Yeah, from what I recall you can craft your rental teams from all 150/250 (minus Mew and Celebi unless they were in your RBYGSC games).

The trick to making a good team was that the final evolutions of most Pokemon had basic attacks, but the earlier forms had better and more varied/balanced moves.

Specifically look at Kanto starters here

Yeah, from what I recall you can craft your rental teams from all 150/250 (minus Mew and Celebi unless they were in your RBYGSC games).

The trick to making a good team was that the final evolutions of most Pokemon had basic attacks, but the earlier forms had better and more varied/balanced moves.

Specifically look at Kanto starters here
Stadium 1, Mew had to be unlocked as a rental, Mewtwo had to be transferred in.

Stadium 2, Mew and Celebi had to be unlocked as rentals, Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, and Lugia had to be transferred in.

Back
Top Bottom