• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Booster Course Pass |ST| Doubled Dash!! [WAVE 6 AVAILABLE NOW]

What is your favorite course in Wave 6?

• Rome Avanti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DK Mountain

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Daisy Circuit

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Piranha Plant Cove

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Madrid Drive

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Rosalina's Ice World

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • SNES Bowser Castle 3

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Wii Rainbow Road

Votes: 18 37.5%

• Total voters
Honestly wasn't too hyped about Wave 5, but I've given each track a couple or so runs and they're more solid than I expected.

Athens Dash: Love that you spend your whole time driving through various ruins. The rubble strangely looks a little low-poly but I was pleased with the visual variety on display. Kept bumping into things during my first time but it felt really good nailing the turns in subsequent runs. Felt like a "speedy" track.

Daisy Cruiser: I have not played Double Dash, so I'm not sure how faithful this is to the original, but I'd hazard a guess that it's pretty faithful. It's rather simple, I feel like they could have made the dining and underwater areas a bit more manic. It's cute but middling as far the DLC tracks go.

Moonview Highway: The moon really does look beautiful. My nitpick is that the Bomb-omb karts look out of place, but they're funny and they add a nice wrinkle to the Toad Turnpike setup so I'll let it slide. The music for this course is an absolute bop too. Delightful all around.

Squeaky Clean Sprint: I'll always be a ginormous fan of anything that shrinks you down and lets you adventure from a miniature's perspective. They nailed the bathroom theming, I love the towel roads, the soap suds that slow you down, the bubbling bath bombs, all of it. There's just a lot of cool stuff to see in this course. I also love the water spout from the toilet letting you drive on top of the table. My only question is why is there a ring down there in the pipes? What soap opera plot are we not being privy to?

Los Angeles Laps: Another pleasant surprise for a city track, because it doesn't focus on the gray-buildings part of the city. Letting you drive through a baseball stadium and a construction area helps make it stand out. I still need to hit those hoops in the air, I keep forgetting to aim for them.

Sunset Wilds: Gets a point for the silly dancing Shy Guys, but overall super boring. The worst track of this wave by far. These GBA tracks have been more miss than hit.

Koopa Cape: Kind of like a fun ride through a water park. The part where you go down the pipe is the one that really shines, though. I still suck at tricking off the halfpipes, but it feels oh so good when you get a nice rhythm going. Pretty solid.

Vancouver Velocity: Mixed feelings on this one. The first lap is absolutely enchanting, especially the antigrav wooden bridge with all the pretty lights. Then laps 2 and 3 take you to the standard park and tunnel. And a skating rink I guess. Still overall a nice track to drive through and in overall quality better than LA, but I wish more of it had been more like that first, wonderful lap.

It's obviously disappointing that the sun doesn't set in Sunset Wilds, but to me the worst GBA remake is still Sky Garden. If they'd advertised it as a new course and called it Sunny Skyway or something, I literally wouldn't have even connected it to GBA Sky Garden. Sunset Wilds still feels like GBA Sunset Wilds, just without the main gimmick.

That said, they both should've been swapped out for Yoshi Desert and Bowser's Castle 4.

Yeah, the interpetations of the GBA tracks have been super safe and feel way below the standards set by Ribbon Road and Cheese Land. I don't mind a more straightforward course every now and again, but all the GBA tracks have played things super safe.

I really like Vancouver and the bathroom track. Not sure on LA or Athens yet, but they make a better impression than many of the earlier city tracks bar Singapore, and the other returning tracks are good fun. I've huge nostalgia for Super Circuit, though, so it's hard not to feel a little deflated as its courses continue to be super simple. Still, it's a solid wave for sure.

I love Boo Lake and Snow Land. They're some of the most fun tracks to race in the BCP.

Sky Garden os the worst looking track in the game, I can't get over how bad it looks.

Sky Garden looks pretty shitty but it makes up for it with the banger soundtrack. And the track's decent fun to race at as well

I like how Sky Garden looks, it’s better than most of Wave 1. Not saying much at all, but at least it’s something.

It’s too streamlined but it’s still a pleasant course to race on, which is ultimately what matters most.

I guess I'm a Kamek main now

And wtf, why is Moonview Highway so fun. I don't even remember this track from Wii, but it's so good, the music is amazing

I quite like the GBA tracks. They’re simple but I don’t mind.

I also find Boo Lake and Riverside Park to actually be lookers in 8

Boo Lake and Snow Land are some of my favorite tracks in the DLC, Riverside Park is just okay, and Sky Garden and Sunset Wilds are pure garbage. GBA quality has been all over the place in this DLC.

I'm ok with the GBA being the more simplistic tracks in the BCP so long as they nail the aesthetic. I really like Boo Lake, Riverside Park, and Snow Land as they are all beautiful in their own way and prove that easier tracks don't have to be uninspired circuit tracks. Sunset Wilds I really WANT to like. It looks good and the shy guys are fun obstacles, but daaaaaaamn getting rid of the sunset really hurts.

I don't know how to put words on this but I checked the Squeaky Clean track and as for Yoshi's Island from last wave, the music hits a special part in my nostalgia brain that makes me tears up.

MK8 doesn't really have dynamic lighting for the tracks in general. The game probably isn't designed to handle that sort of thing.

Which raises the question of why this track in particular was chosen in the first place.
There’s literally a GBA desert track that’s in Tour and doesn’t have the lighting change. Yoshi Desert. It was right there.

MK8 doesn't really have dynamic lighting for the tracks in general. The game probably isn't designed to handle that sort of thing.

Which raises the question of why this track in particular was chosen in the first place.
I’m guessing that the developers thought they could do it eventually (hence why it didn’t show up until wave 5) but by the time they decided it wasn’t possible, the track was too far along to scrap.

Since Moonview Highview is the code name for a nitro that we were missing anyway, we didn't really 'lose' a track; there have only been slot exchanges so far, not really any cancellations.
In theory, if we continue to have no cancellations, there will still be 1 SNES track, 2 GCN tracks, 1 Wii track, 2 Tour tracks and 2 nitros tracks.
  • We know the two nitros tracks (Piranha Plant Cove and Piranha Plant Pipeline).
  • We know one of the Tour tracks (Rome, the other being "MD").
  • We can guess that the Wii track is Rainbow Road.
  • The SNES track has a good chance of being Bowser's Castle 3, since it seems to have been designed for antigravity.
So, we'll just have to find the two GCN tracks... Unless, of course, if one track is replaced by another, which doesn't seem to have happened yet, contrary to what we might have imagined with Moonview.

I wonder if the splitscreen multiplayer makes it the sunset harder to implement. SC and Tour only have network play and it's easier for each client to do aesthetic changes independently, but I could see how trying to do different skyboxes on the same console could get messy

Playing wave 5, the strangest thought struck me. The booster pack tracks have been exactly what I always expected Mario Kart 8 to be. And that's pretty damn good.

But the Mario Kart 8 base tracks themselves were much, much more. More inventive, more graphically polished, just more everything. It's like we got Mario Kart 8 in 2022, after somehow getting Mario Kart 9 in 2014. I dunno. It's weird.

Playing wave 5, the strangest thought struck me. The booster pack tracks have been exactly what I always expected Mario Kart 8 to be. And that's pretty damn good.

But the Mario Kart 8 base tracks themselves were much, much more. More inventive, more graphically polished, just more everything. It's like we got Mario Kart 8 in 2022, after somehow getting Mario Kart 9 in 2014. I dunno. It's weird.
I've heard some people express a sentiment like this - that the Booster Course Pass courses feel like what a more iterative Mario Kart 8 might have looked like, more in line with the other, more cartoony games. Meanwhile the actual Mario Kart 8 we got feels more advanced thanks to its more realistic/cartoon fusion style.

Base MK8 was the first time I really felt like the franchise felt like it was a showcase title - beautiful graphics, amazing live music, the works. The BCP not hitting those highs, even after updating some of the Tour assets, is aruably less of an indictment against the BCP and more of a way to show just how good MK8 looks to this day. A native Switch 2 Mario Kart would look incredible, I bet.

I wonder what the "showcase" track will be for Wave 6 (probably in the September Direct), since they tended to focus on one special track first, and those have always been the unknown Nitro tracks. Maybe they still do a big DK blowout with DK Mountain and Diddy/Funky or Diddy/Pauline? That would be similarly exciting to previous Direct announcements for Mario Kart and I'm positive they want to have some kind of connection between new characters and tracks again.

I wonder what the "showcase" track will be for Wave 6 (probably in the September Direct), since they tended to focus on one special track first, and those have always been the unknown Nitro tracks. Maybe they still do a big DK blowout with DK Mountain and Diddy/Funky or Diddy/Pauline? That would be similarly exciting to previous Direct announcements for Mario Kart and I'm positive they want to have some kind of connection between new characters and tracks again.
I've had a few thoughts on what the showcase tracks could be. Doubt we only get one, given that anything shown off will already be in Tour most likely.
  • Given that they're already announced, and the similar theming, they could just show off both Piranha Plant tracks at the same time, and have the characters be unrelated
  • A combo of DK Mountain and one of the Piranha Plant tracks (probably Cove) is another possibility, and would be a good way to link into Diddy returning
And then whichever track they didn't show off from the three above is the first track shown off in the full trailer (similar to Maple Treeway) with Wii Rainbow Road finishing things out.

EDIT: Another possibility that I brought up earlier is if they decide to bring the battle maps over, in which case I'd expect that to be the big Direct reveal.

Last edited:
Yeah I think the most likely outcome for Wave 6 now is:

Rome
Madrid
Piranha Plant Cove
Piranha Plant Pipeline
Wii Rainbow Road
Bowser Castle 3
DK Mountain
Dino Dino Jungle

I think the blank csnw63 slot was, in fact, a placeholder, now filled by Moonview. Meaning that the rest of the prefix datamine is still 100% accurate, leaving us with two GCN tracks. I can't see Mushroom Bridge coming in the final wave, especially after Moonview was just moved up a wave. Bridge would have been csnw56, which means it and Moonview would have essentially swapped places. It makes no sense. And as much as I'd love Wario Colosseum or GCN BC, I can't see a non-Tour retro coming to the BCP. That only leaves Dino Dino Jungle. It would be strange to get two tracks that are so similar in the same wave, but we're clearly getting both Piranha Plant courses, so it's not that farfetched.

Also, I read that Squeaky Clean Sprint has advertisements for both Dino Dino Jungle and Dolphin Shoals. Unlike with Coconut Mall and its advertisements, I think this is actually relevant. It looks like SCS was developed with the BCP in mind. Obviously this isn't conclusive proof of anything, but it bears keeping in mind.

TLDR; I think Dino Dino is likely our final Wave 6 course. If not, then I think it's a random retro that replaced one of the GCN slots.

I do think the music needs to be accounted for. I know they Waluigi Pinball shared the same music as Wario Stadium, but that was from the base game. Two tracks sharing the same music within the same wave is a huge stretch, and given how heavily they've been favoring the more recent Tour tracks, I don't see a world where they do both Dino Dino and DK Mountain. It's gonna be one or the other. The Piranha Plant tracks don't really play into that either, that's more of an English naming thing more than anything, the tracks aren't really similar at all.

Why they went with Moonview now rather than Wave 6, I dunno. But the way I see it, it's either Mushroom Bridge or bust for the 2nd GCN slot.

EDIT: Spitballing what Wave 6 would probably look like, assuming we do indeed get two GCN tracks:

ACORN CUP
  • Tour ???
  • SNES Bowser Castle 3
  • GCN DK Mountain
  • Piranha Plant Cove
SPINY CUP
  • Tour Rome Avanti
  • GCN Mushroom Bridge
  • Piranha Plant Pipeline
  • Wii Rainbow Road
Bridge being in the Spiny cup is bizarre, but I dunno how else to organize it. Cove is gonna close out the Acorn cup as a nitro, and I'm guessing they're gonna put Pipeline as the penultimate track because it's also a nitro, similar to Merry Mountain.

Last edited:
I will be bullish on us not getting both DK Mountain and Dino Dino Jungle. I would be legitimately surprised if they put two courses with the exact same song in the exact same wave. Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but I think that would be too much. Even if Mushroom Bridge isn't a great choice, it feels a bit more likely to me.

Even with Piranha Plant Cove and Piranha Plant Pipeline in the same wave, the JP names differentiate them more - "Piranha Temple" and "Pipe Canyon" - So while both courses feature Piranha Plants, they're more different than the localization suggests.

I do think the music needs to be accounted for. I know they Waluigi Pinball shared the same music as Wario Stadium, but that was from the base game. Two tracks sharing the same music within the same wave is a huge stretch, and given how heavily they've been favoring the more recent Tour tracks, I don't see a world where they do both Dino Dino and DK Mountain. It's gonna be one or the other. The Piranha Plant tracks don't really play into that either, that's more of an English naming thing more than anything, the tracks aren't really similar at all.

Why they went with Moonview now rather than Wave 6, I dunno. But the way I see it, it's either Mushroom Bridge or bust for the 2nd GCN slot.
I could very well be wrong, but I honestly think even something like Wario Colosseum is more likely than Mushroom Bridge. I just don't see any world where csnw56 - Mushroom Bridge - is pushed back to the final wave and csnw63 - Moonview Highway - is brought forward in its place. If they wanted both, it would have made infinitely more sense to keep Bridge in Wave 5 and Highway in Wave 6.

As for the music issue between DK Mountain and Dino Dino, maybe one gets its original music and the other gets an extremely updated remix.

If we get two Piranha Plant tracks and two jungle tracks in the same wave (the last one, even) that's some poor planning by them.

I could very well be wrong, but I honestly think even something like Wario Colosseum is more likely than Mushroom Bridge. I just don't see any world where csnw56 - Mushroom Bridge - is pushed back to the final wave and csnw63 - Moonview Highway - is brought forward in its place. If they wanted both, it would have made infinitely more sense to keep Bridge in Wave 5 and Highway in Wave 6.

As for the music issue between DK Mountain and Dino Dino, maybe one gets its original music and the other gets an extremely updated remix.
I think you're reading into the "logic" too much here. We have no idea why stuff was moved around to begin with, so trying to definitively say that X track would never be put in Wave Y doesn't really make much sense. Maybe the development for Bridge was held up for whatever reason. Maybe they wanted to spread out the Wii representation a bit more. Maybe the music wasn't ready. We don't know, and there really isn't any reason why Bridge can't be a Wave 6 course anyway.

As for the music, they aren't gonna use the original music after remixing every single other track, and there isn't a whole lot of room to work with the song anyway. It's pretty much entirely percussion, there isn't a whole lot of room to differentiate it in two separate ways without making it very ill-fitting for the track itself.

If it isn't Bridge, they probably just scrapped the GCN track entirely and we're getting something else. That's a more realistic option than doubling down on both jungle GCN tracks, in my opinion.

If it isn't Bridge, they probably just scrapped the GCN track entirely and we're getting something else. That's a more realistic option than doubling down on both jungle GCN tracks, in my opinion.
This could very well be! I'll go back to hoping for Airship Fortress or Bowser's Castle 4 (though those would also be semi-redundant with BC3).

Airship Fortress os one of those tracks that would go along very well with Bowser's Castle and Rainbow Road to make the last wave feel special, and it looks like it needs that

Why would Nintendo care about shared music? This has been a thing in all prior MK games, they were bound to run into this problem eventually. Dino Dino Jungle makes a LOT more sense than Mushroom Bridge.

Yay, another wave of tracks! I love how this keeps Mario Kart 8 - in essence quite an old game - alive and kicking. It's base mechanics are almost perfect so that's fine by me!

Weirdly enough, I find that visually the Wii tracks in the BCP hold up the best for some reason. Coconut Mall, Moonview Highway, Mushroom Gorge and Koopa Cape hold up really well. Other tracks look almost unfinished at times, and I'm still of the mind that this tarnishes Mario Kart 8 - an absolutely perfect looking game - somewhat.

Anyways, for the price, I'm just glad to get more tracks. But a little more TLC to tracks like Daisy Cruiser which looks horrendous, and Los Angeles which look like Pokémon Scarlet/Violet in the distance wouldn't have gone amiss.

----

Athens Dash: Might be my favourite of the bunch, and it looks quite nice for a Tour track! Some unclear bends here and there. But I love the labyrinthine feel that the Tour tracks' changing routes give, and with the verticality in this one it works marvellously. Great music too!

Daisy Cruiser: an alright track as far as layout goes, I like the setting with the underwater segment and shifting tables. But it's the worst looking track in the BCP and that's saying something - it honestly looks like they got the Double Dash assets and that's it. Square looking meshes, vague textures, flat lighting.

Moonview Highway: Great looking track with the city in the distance and the lighting! I generally love the Wii tracks - so happy that they're now playable in a well-balanced game. Reminds me of Tokyo and Shroom Ridge which is a good thing! The music is horrible though, but that's every Mario Kart except for Super, N64 and 8 =P .

Squeaky Clean Sprint: So many unique assets in this, it's lovely! Lighting is still a bit flat though, which is weird coming from 8 Deluxe where lighting does so much of the heavy lifting so well. I love the layout, going through the drain is a dream come true! xD Music is nice, a little bit stiff sounding for a big band track, but I appreciate the live sax.

Los Angeles Laps: Oof this track looks rough. The construction site looks completely unfinished from an art standpoint. The music is all right. It nails the Tour aspect though, feels like a nice little journey.

Sunset Wilds: Silly shy guys? Live trumpet & violin? A nice traditional circuit track? Nice! If a little unremarkable.

Koopa Cape: Starting from MK Wii the courses started feeling like amusement park rides, and this is a great example of that. Good looking (within the BCP style), great playing and good setting. I remember this track fondly for a reason! That music though... 😅

Vancouver Velocity: The first lap looks as good as the Christmas one from a previous wave which I adore. It's gorgeous. After that it becomes more of a standard Tour track, which I appreciate because those layouts are a lot of fun. Music reminds me of the Christmas track too, and a little Singapore in there as well, but it's also really tacky xD .

----

Nice wave, but it's my least favourite apart from the first one.

Well, putting two tracks with the same music is something they've never done in the BCP, so I'll be surprised all the more if it's planned to happened in a same wave.
The only case was Pinball Waluigi, but Wario Stadium wasn't part of the BCP.

Frankly, I'd be happy if we had Dino Dino Jungle + DK Mountain, those are the two tracks I'd miss most from Double Dash.

My long time dream of playing Kamek in a Mario Kart has finally come to life. Love the little scamp.

Bit of a meh wave though. Can't believe that Sunset Wilds no longer features the change from dusk to night. Seems like a slam dunk that feature.

I really don't think they'll double up on GCN jungle courses; until Waluigi Pinball they definitely cared about giving every course a unique music track in 8, even where they would've reused a track in previous installments (Mario Kart Stadium and Mario Circuit). I don't know if they would've actively planned to include both courses in the pass at the same time. As for Bridge, I don't think it can be ruled out entirely, and I wouldn't be opposed to getting that sweet remix, but I don't feel like it really fits into Wave 6 all that well. That's why i'm sticking to my earlier prediction:

It'd probably be wiser to wait for next week to see if our speculation on Moonview replacing a GCN spot pays off, but for now this is what i'm going with for Wave 6 predictions:

Mario_Kart_Prediction_Wave_6-2.png

• Obviously we know nothing about Madrid right now, but I just have a strong feeling Rome Avanti will end up feeling like more of a climactic city course, so i've put it in Spiny, with Madrid in Acorn Cup.
  • Bowser's Castle 3 makes a lot of sense as the penultimate track before Wii Rainbow Road, which would place DK Mountain over in Acorn Cup by default.
  • I think Cove will end off Acorn Cup, primarily because of the lap change gimmick; it's unique among Tour's non-city courses for being designed like a city course, and cities have always been cup starters or enders. That places Pipeline in Spiny instead, which seems fair to me now looking at the trailer footage; the layout seems like it has a lot of twists and turns, and you go in and out of the pipe system at least twice.
What i'm not sure on right now is that final blank prefix. Given the shocking twist with Moonview Highway, and the dwindling number of ID gaps in Tour, i'm not 100% certain we still have an unrevealed new course at this point. At this point I can't rule out the posibility that we get an extra retro in Wave 6; either a 3DS track (Rosalina's Ice World, given Wario Shipyard and Bowser's Castle would be redundant in this wave?) or Airship Fortress rising from the grave.

Gotta say though, the Japanese course name (Pipe Canyon) is way better.

The same two retros I mentioned then are still my frontrunners for that spot. I wouldn't mind if they tried to sneak in Frappe Snowland or Shy Guy Bazaar but they have a similar issue to Mushroom Bridge in feeling a bit too simple for Wave 6; so i'm sticking with Airship Fortress and Rosalina's Ice World.

If Mushroom Bridge does make it though, i'd reorganise the cups to:
  • Acorn - Madrid / Mushroom Bridge / Bowser's Castle 3 / Piranha Plant Cove
  • Spiny - Rome Avanti / DK Mountain / Piranha Plant Pipeline / Rainbow Road

Just as a side-note on Sunset Wilds; it's not really a mystery why they couldn't get the time of day change working in 8DX. We're talking about a decade old game with baked lighting; making a single course work with dynamic lighting would be a much more massive effort than many are imagining. The real question we could ask instead is why they didn't just pick a different track like Yoshi Desert or Shy Guy Bazaar if technical issues were stopping Sunset Wilds' gimmick from working.

Gotta be honest, besides the new characters, Squeaky Clean Sprint and Daisy Cruiser this wave has been a bit dull for me. Sunset Wild is the only active bummer (the latest GBA Bowser's Castle track in Tour would've been a much more interesting pick) but the tracks while looking nice/having great remixes just aren't really grabbing me.

Also put me down for wanting DK Mountain and Dino Dino Park, Mushroom Bridge would be pretty underwhelming taking up one of those GCN spots, even if the Wiggler bus is cool looking. Plus two jungle-themed courses seems fair enough if we're getting two Piranha Plant themed courses in Wave 6 as well.

I can't help but wonder if instead of another retro, we get a more unique and interesting new track potentially in Wave 6. Like we've had all these big reveal "Look at this brand new and interesting course" type announcements across the past few waves, so it'd feel very odd to go into Wave 6 without one and also like maybe a new exclusive Mario Kart 8 Deluxe track could be exactly how Nintendo wants to cap this off. Not something from Tour, but something entirely new and just for the game to give the game its final hurrah.

Like sure, Wii Rainbow Road is beloved and can be its own hurrah without necessitating something new... but it'd feel odd to go from the "look at Sky High Sundae, Merry Mountain, Yoshi's Island, and Squeaky Clean Sprint" to "Here's the Rainbow Road you all wanted from Wii" still.

I played VS races against CPUs, playing as Kamek with the pipe frame kart, with custom items to remove anything that wasn't in Mario Kart 64, and exclusively on N64 courses to imagine a world where Kamek was never removed from Mario Kart 64.

I think I've finally hit that stale stagnation point with this game. This wave was very very underwhelming, and I'm so ready to move on from 8. This game released when I was entering middle school, and now being halfway through college, this game has been around practically half my life. The last wave speculation has become dull now too since we know practically the entire thing. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we are getting these, but today has made me realize just how much 8 no longer gives me that dopamine boost. It's weird, Wave 2 gave me an INSANE boost of excitement. I felt young again and as if I was discovering the game for the first time all over. Wave 3 was just pure bliss and the best wave by far. Wave 4 got me HYPED with the promise of more characters FINALLY. But now... nothing. I genuinely feel nothing. It's weird, I did have ONE dopamine boost moment with Wave 5... Athens Dash. Oh man, playing it in 8 the first go around was... I can't even describe it. No idea how it made me feel so darn good. At this point, I genuinely feel the only excitement I'll get from this game again is fulfilling my dream of seeing Diddy in 8, it's all I ever asked for practically. Hoping Wave 6 delivers a good impactful send off, because I don't think I wanna be on this ride anymore.

Apologies for the long rambling lol

One thing about this wave I appreciate is how many tracks they composed for it. Koopa Cape with its three variations (main, river and underwater), Moonview Highway with the city variant and Sunset Wilds with the singing exploring Shy Guys, and on top of all that the rest of the tracks featured in the cups. Such a blast!

One thing about this wave I appreciate is how many tracks they composed for it. Koopa Cape with its three variations (main, river and underwater), Moonview Highway with the city variant and Sunset Wilds with the singing exploring Shy Guys, and on top of all that the rest of the tracks featured in the cups. Such a blast!
The great thing about the alternative variations for Koopa Cape and Moonview Highway is that for Koopa Cape, the river music is back for the first time since Wii (it was not in 7 or Tour) and both it, the underwater music, and Moonview Highway's city music have brand new intros that never existed before that fit the different style of each variation.

Petey, your big fat head blocks my entire view and makes playing you way harder than other characters.
Man I've missed your big fat head that blocks my view and makes playing you way harder than other characters.
He is finally home.

I don't think Kamek is modelled very well, he really looks like he's coming from 10 years ago. I don't know, something with the white texture on his hood...
I'm really pleased that it's finally here though.

Back
Top Bottom