• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic LEGO 2K Drive |ST| Forza Horizon Brick

Red Monster

Professional Conversationalist
Founder
Pronouns
He/Him

The game will be available in three editions:

• Standard Edition ($69.99 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series, $59.99 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC)
  • Awesome Edition ($99.99) – Includes a new vehicle, vehicle flair, in-game minifigure, and the Year 1 Drive Pass
  • Awesome Rivals Edition ($119.99) – Includes multiple vehicles, a vehicle flair, multiple in-game minifigures, and the Year 1 Drive Pass.
The Year 1 Drive Pass will introduce a new biome plus four individual post-launch seasons of Drive Pass content, each with new vehicles and themes. It can also be purchased separately.

LEGO 2K Drive will feature both single and multiplayer gameplay, a variety of different biomes, races, minigames, challenges, collectibles, things to destroy, and even a story.

The game will also feature a diverse customization system that allows players to build any vehicle they like with over 1,000 unique LEGO pieces. The game also features cars from LEGO City, Creator, Speed Champions, and even the McLaren Solus GT and F1 LM.

It looks like Forza Horizon but with LEGO (which amusingly has been done before in FH itself). Looks like it'll be a big hit with kids.

Not gonna lie, that looked awesome. Didn't know there was gonna be planes and boats. This became a must buy now.
That's an unfortunate release date for the Switch version.
It's not, Lego and Zelda audiences hardly intersect. TotK does not target little children but they'll gonna eat 2K Drive up.

Somewhat worried about Switch performance, but 2K usually does a pretty good job with their ports. Fingers crossed!

Ooooh. This looks amazing. More open world karting is my bag. And I love how even the environment tries to match the legos rather than just being realistic environments with lego splatted on it.

I'm getting childhood Lego Island vibes here man!

This basically looks like more Lego Racers 2 and I’m totally here for it

All that’s missing is they need to go to places like Dino Island, Mars etc

there's something called a "Drive Pass" soooo

battle pass in a lego car game

the game looks pretty darn good otherwise though
amadeus-there.gif

The base game will most likely still be enjoyable

I’m very excited for this game! And I really hope it runs well on Switch.

Kinda a bummer the “physical” version doesn’t come with a Game Card though:(

As cool as the game looks, it definitely doesn’t look like a $70 value to me.

It's a real shame about the physical version but looking at previews, this actually looks hella fun, reminds me pleasantly of Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed.
If the Switch version is technically competent I may pick it up.

Last edited:
I like this.

Need to know more about the actual vehicle building, and how Switch performance looks.

This looks so cool. It really has the vibe of those old pre-T&T Games Lego Games but with an updated look and feel.

Yeah, these are pretty much my thoughts on it. It seems like it's picking up right where Lego Racers 1/2 left off in a lot of ways.

Looks fantastic, but it's not going to run this smoothly on Switch is it? That'd be quite the achievement.

As usual, it's gonna depend on how much work they put into the switch version. I don't think it running well is too much to ask or an impossible feat.

Looks interesting, but it's 2K so they're going to fuck it up with microtransactions.

Also, there's no way the Switch version is going to look like what's shown in that trailer.

Last edited:
This is one of my most anticipated games. Everything about it looks incredible.

Give me passes, a shop, etc. This type of game benefits from those things for longevity. More content, more reason to play.

Yeah I want this but not for $90 CAD on PS5, they're out of their minds trying to sell a Lego game at that price point that will probably be loaded with microtransactions too. Will wait for a sale!

It sucks there’s no physical cart for the switch version, might still get it for PS5 but might wait for impressions first

Back
Top Bottom