• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Kiseki/Trails Community |ST| Ul-tra-vi-o-lence ♪ - Tag your Spoilers!

Trails from Zero and Trails to Azure were a joy to play on switch. If they can get a good version of future Trails games on switch 2, that would be my preferred platform. Cold Steel III and IV were alright on the switch, but I can't go back after playing Reverie on PS5.

Trails from Zero and Trails to Azure were a joy to play on switch. If they can get a good version of future Trails games on switch 2, that would be my preferred platform. Cold Steel III and IV were alright on the switch, but I can't go back after playing Reverie on PS5.
They were amazing experiences. Like I wouldn't not mind if the Sky games got that treatment lol.

My biggest issue with Reverie has been visiting Crossbell, I have no idea why that city runs so bad. Its so jarring, specially recently when in Daybreak the city runs pretty good.

An early or spring 2025 release window for Daybreak II would be juicy. Getting a localized Kai in the first half of 2026, let alone late 2025, would make it even sweeter. Though barring some rather unlikely tease at Anime Expo it's probable we won't know what's happening with Kai until next year.

NISA's chewing through them Trails localizations these days.

NISA's chewing through them Trails localizations these days.
They really are.

They caught a lot of flack for the 3 year wait on Reverie, meanwhile they were doing god's work by getting the Crossbell localizations done.

No we're at a place where we're looking at a reasonable timeline to get fully caught up (for the most part).

At what cost though, took them almost a year to fix Reveries typos and localization issues
While I got the game day 1 last year (physically), I was surprise when I booted the game around march/april this year and it had a decent patch file

At what cost though, took them almost a year to fix Reveries typos and localization issues
The only real issue that impacted me as a day 1 player was all the new character link abilities being bugged, and that got fixed before I finished. I'm a bit more tolerant for typos in these games because the scripts are so massive you could have a team of 100 editors working on one of these games for a year and still miss stuff. Ultimately despite the tantrum some people threw over NISA's release schedule plans, they clearly made the right call and have been far better stewards for the western localized IP than Xseed could have been.

if a Sky Remake is actually happening,
it’s likely gonna get announced at their yearly shareholders meeting in December so it doesn’t overshadow Kai no Kiseki.

So excited for Daybreak next Friday
The demo was a good appetiser for the game and it's only got me more excited for the cast and setting

Back
Top Bottom