• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Kiseki/Trails Community |ST| Ul-tra-vi-o-lence ♪ - Tag your Spoilers!

Since you just started Reverie I won’t say too much about the group C characters (aka the picnic squad), but I’ll say that they’ll likely leave a strong impression on you pretty quickly. They’re such a fun little group of characters that are honestly the real stars of the show for Reverie’s main story.
Except for Swin. He's in contention for the weakest character in the entire franchise.

Hello and welcome!
I believe I recognise your name and Wazy avatar from other social media sites so it's cool to see you here too if my assumption is correct!

As for top 5 favourite characters mine are:

• Estelle
  • Nadia
  • Alisa
  • Elie
  • Juna

Limiting to just 5 is tough because there's so many strong characters. I love all of the SSS, I love the Gralsritter members I've met so far, I love the Imperial Picnicking Group, I love my Liberl gang, I love my Bracers. Can't wait to start the Calvard arc and find even more characters I love making my top 5 more difficult to choose
Oh hey! You are correct, I think I follow you on twitter (your pfp is Nadia iirc). Nice to see you on here as well, small world huh?

I’m very excited for Daybreak and the Calvard arc to officially make it’s way over here in the west, I’ve already played Daybreak 2 years ago but I’m gonna replay it again for the dub, and it’s one of my favorite games in the series.

Except for Swin. He's in contention for the weakest character in the entire franchise.

Swin by himself is a weak character, I’ll agree. But he’s almost always around Nadia, and I kind of view them both as a package deal kind of characters, since they’re a duo. They’re both great when together

I don't think I can really make a top 5 for the whole series with so many characters and how much they kinda blur together for me(whether that's something like viewing a lot of the Crossbell characters as one group making ranking individual SSS characters just feel weird or the sheer number of Cold Steel ones)

I can make a Sky top 5 though

Estelle
Olivier
Richard
Kevin
Nial

Oh hey! You are correct, I think I follow you on twitter (your pfp is Nadia iirc). Nice to see you on here as well, small world huh?

I’m very excited for Daybreak and the Calvard arc to officially make it’s way over here in the west, I’ve already played Daybreak 2 years ago but I’m gonna replay it again for the dub, and it’s one of my favorite games in the series.
Yup that's me!

New user to the forum here, glad to see a Falcom/Trails series thread woo!

Gonna start a new discussion out of curiosity, who are your top 5 favorite characters in the series?
Just a top five is tough and feels so limiting! My number one is a hard lock, feels like I could swap a few characters around for the rest.

1: Estelle
2: Lloyd
3: Rean
4: Altina
5: Tio

Runner ups no order: Joshua, Tita, Kloe, Renne, Randy, Noel, Wazy, Fie, Laura, Kurt

Really looking forward to meeting the Daybreak characters in two months 👀

Just realized I didn’t put in my own top 5 character list, so here they are in no particular order.

• Olivier
• Rean
• Estelle
• Kevin
• Renne

Honorable mentions to Wazy, Sara, and Osborne.

It was honestly a bit tough to make my top 5 picks, because there ware just so many characters that I like. But these are the ones that left a strong impact on me the most.
Played only Sky and Crossbell, but:

• Estelle
  • Kevin
  • Joshua
  • Renne
  • Randy

HMs: Ries, Olivier, Rixia

I'm on act 2 of CSIV. The pacing is awkward but I'm enjoying the interactions more so far. A lot of game left though
Yeah Act II of the game is similar to it's counterpart in CSII where it's the part of the game that pads out the length of the game the most and ends up feeling like filler. Although CSIV handles it better in my opinion, and the plot starts picking up towards the end of the act thankfully.

Finished act 2. Whew. That was a trip.
Update: I'm enjoying IV more than III because, while still very much formulaic, it's not as restricted as III is. I hated the special ops chapter structure in III. At least on 4 most things are skippable. That said, I need to go back to it. Not much game left

The logo for The Legend of Heroes Kai no Kiseki -Farewell O Zemuria- was reveal. Ill put it in spoilers in case there is something.

The logo for The Legend of Heroes Kai no Kiseki -Farewell O Zemuria- was reveal. Ill put it in spoilers in case there is something.

Hoo boy, here we go. The way they’re shaping this game so far seems like it’s set to answer a lot of mysteries as far back as the sky trilogy.

The new logo is very heart pound inducing, the excitement is unbearable!!!

I really hope Falcom can pull off getting a day 1 Steam version, I really want to play this on my recently acquired Steam Deck. If not, then time to dig out the PS4 for the first time since Kuro 2 and play it there (I did play Ys X on Switch, but I definitely don't want to play Kai on it.)

Oh, and I got the Emma figure, making her my 7th Trails figure (all so far). It's unfortunate that her signature hat and glasses are exclusive to the more expensive "bonus" version, but I'm still happy with this.

5IJmUmx.jpeg

The new logo is very heart pound inducing, the excitement is unbearable!!!

I really hope Falcom can pull off getting a day 1 Steam version, I really want to play this on my recently acquired Steam Deck. If not, then time to dig out the PS4 for the first time since Kuro 2 and play it there (I did play Ys X on Switch, but I definitely don't want to play Kai on it.)

Oh, and I got the Emma figure, making her my 7th Trails figure (all so far). It's unfortunate that her signature hat and glasses are exclusive to the more expensive "bonus" version, but I'm still happy with this.

5IJmUmx.jpeg
Her figure looks great! I only have Rean and Renne’s figure so far, but looking to add another to the collection.

Yeah I hope the same. Falcom isn’t quite there yet, but in recent years they’ve slowly been adopting the multi platform strategy between Playstation and Nintendo since Falcom has said that for the sales in Japan, they can’t rely on just playstation anymore.

I bet once the next gen Switch comes out they’re gonna go all in on it.

Top 5 favorite characters? Oh boy that's really tough. I'm just gonna throw out a bunch and try and trim it later haha

Estelle
Musse
Renne
Kevin
Randy
Juna
Joshua
Olivier
Ash
Fie
Wazy
Rixia
Lecter
Rufus
Nadia

Even that 15 was hard lol so many great characters I left off, and I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting in the moment.

This is going to be the most played Trails game by a long shot

Hope it ends up being like Romancing SaGa Re;Universe, where the mobile game is so inexplicably profitable that it helps to finance the mainline games

This is going to be the most played Trails game by a long shot

Hope it ends up being like Romancing SaGa Re;Universe, where the mobile game is so inexplicably profitable that it helps to finance the mainline games

This is nuts, ngl I refuse to believe these 800k aren’t made up of mostly bots, as there wasn’t anything about this gacha that warrants attracting that many people pre-registering for it lol.

Even the official twitter account that’s promoting this has way too high of a following.

Last edited:
That mobile game looks pretty bad. I can’t imagine it lasting very long.
Yeah I give it 1-2 years before it winds up shutting down. It’s development history (alongside the actual anime show) was a mess from the start it seems.

The mobile game was supposed to launch shortly after the anime concluded, but it got delayed for a whole year for some reason. And by the time they started trying to promote it again, not much people even remembered or cared about the gacha.

Funny thing is that they made an announcement post for the western release of the game on twitter, and it went unnoticed for a whole 3 weeks.

Last edited:

Ill post the article, not the video because it might contain spoilers (I cant tell lol). Its mostly characters using Crafts so seeing how it runs on switch is a bit hard. In terms of visual, it looks like good, on par with Daybreak on switch.

Back
Top Bottom