• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News IGN x ID@Xbox Digital Showcase Returns April 29, 2024 (10 AM PT) | Dungeons of Hinterberg, 33 Immortals, Lost Records Bloom & Rage, and many others

biglo25

Cappy
Pronouns
He/Him
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2024/04/22/ign-x-idxbox-digital-showcase-returns/

Summary​

• The ID@Xbox Digital Showcase will premiere on April 29, 2024, at 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm BST.
  • Get the latest updates on games like Vampire Survivors, Dungeons of Hinterberg, 33 Immortals, Lost Records Bloom & Rage, and more!
  • If you miss out, IGN will have the ID@Xbox Digital Showcase archived on their channel after the show concludes.
Last year, you got a first-hand look at Karateka, Axiom Verge 2, Sea of Stars, and many other incredible games during the first IGN x ID@Xbox Digital Showcase. Today, we’re excited to announce that the show is returning on April 29, 2024, with another batch of hotly anticipated indies for you to play across Xbox and PC.

On top of epic trailers, fresh gameplay, and new reveals, the show will feature new details on upcoming games like Dungeons of Hinterberg, 33 Immortals, Lost Records Bloom & Rage, and many others.

Hey cool, I've been following the Dungeons of Hinterberg devs for a little while now, happy to see them get some love!

It’s been too long since I’ve seen an update on She Dreams Elsewhere. I would love to see one here.

I'm sure my fellow Hollow Knight fans will be pleasant and respectful for this one

Uh oh.

giphy.gif

I don't think it's going to be here. June will the month, I feel.

Today is the day!

I hope one of the reveals will be cross save functionality for Vampire Survivors. I put a ton of time into it on Xbox, and would love to be able to just carry over all that progress to the Switch.

I'm quite excited to see what Kaizen Game Works is announcing. They made Paradise Killer, which was a really interesting open world murder mystery with an absolute banger of a soundtrack, and they've been teasing their new game over the past week or so.

Remember;

No Silksong
nilknong

for real though I hope there are some neat games shown off at this. I’m very critical of Microsoft, and Xbox events rarely scratch the itch, but… I appreciate that they’re trying?

and I’m sure something will pop up here that I can’t wait to play somewhere else

I just thought of something else – could it be Hotel Barcelona time? The game got revealed at at a Xbox' TGS thingie last year.

Not really sure that counts as indie, though.

they've said it's definitely not a sequel, and it seems like it'll be a bit more grounded in reality, but I won't be surprised if it's still something in the same vein gameplay- & vibe-wise. excited to see whatever it is!
God I wish, but they did pretty explicitly say it's not a sequel to Paradise Killer. Still, I'm expecting similar vibes, and hopefully they get Barry "Epoch" Topping for the music again.
As long as gameplay is similar I'll be happy.

Silksong better be the most incredible game ever created, because the overwhelming hype will crush anything less than that. Team Cherry's problem though, of their own making.

I think Team Cherry knows what they are doing. They aren't trying to pioneer a new genre. It'll be fine. They've proven mastery with the metroidvania genre.

Trying not to 'man seeing second movie ever: getting real Boss Baby vibes from this', but for some reason Astor is reminding me a lot of Castle Crashers but with a 3D camera

losing my mind over THAT'S THE BEST PART: IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

this is fucking unhinged

where... where did they find these people

who wrote this script...

pretty embarrassing that nintendo can't get their promotional streams about independent video games to be Presented By a major internet service provider

take a shot every time a femme costume design makes you want to punch someone

I hope Lost Records is a success for Dontnod, I dig the vibe it's giving with the found footage filter so I'm curious what the gameplay premise/hook will be

AD BREAKS IN THE SHOWCASE I'M GOING TO SCREAM

Was a bit of a weird and a tad underwhelming trailer for LR. Was hoping for something more substantial.

The turn-basedcyberpunk game looked cool too!

Back
Top Bottom