• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News IGN x ID@Xbox Digital Showcase Returns April 29, 2024 (10 AM PT) | Dungeons of Hinterberg, 33 Immortals, Lost Records Bloom & Rage, and many others

I tuned in after the cringe I guess, everything they've showed looks great.

it's already an ad putting ad breaks in the ad makes me so fucking angry

this is Keighley's fault I swear to god

Keylocker (?) seemed interesting.

IGN is just the best, though, innit.

Commercial break during commercials. Peak capitalism.

take a shot every time a femme costume design makes you want to punch someone
Please no, not while Stellar Blade discourse is still going. My knuckles would not survive.

Big "How do you do fellow kids" energy in this show.
Man, this "Mario Kart at home" trailer is really "move the keys in front of the baby" with 0 personnality.

God bless the chat for relentlessly silksonging gotta love the persistence
i only had the chat open briefly but it is mindblowing to me lol. like what makes one person want to type it a single time, let alone that many people typing it that many times...?

oh they LITERALLY meant Jackbox "for Adults"

I hate it here

The Palworld equivalent of Mario Kart?

I swear some of those courses were pulled from MK8D, but I hope it's decent enough to justify 60 person races

i only had the chat open briefly but it is mindblowing to me lol. like what makes one person want to type it a single time, let alone that many people typing it that many times...?
"Maybe if we yell it enough IGN will change the contents of their prerecorded show!"

wild captions

"shell ejects with satisfying glide"

I'm calling it now, lightwash jeans glasses tuft is a sex pest

edit: this is not factual as far as I know I just really hate the vibe

Edit - I messed up this post trying to stop the forum turning my emoticons into emojis and I'm giving up on it

Yall know what this reminds me of?

Those Regal Cinemas "Before the Movie" shows. These hosts speak just like the hosts of those. And the writing. And the "you just saw the trailer for A Thing" immediately after the trailer for A Thing.

It's uncanny how similar it is, actually.

wait wtf was this E10+ logo design? the 10 is so huge lol...is this new?

Screenshot-2024-04-29-at-11-23-11-AM.png

there are so many run cycles that look like sliding...

Fera is basically "Take Every Modern Trend And Buzzword And Toss It At The Wall To See If Something Sticks: The Game"

wait wtf was this E10+ logo design? the 10 is so huge lol...is this new?

Screenshot-2024-04-29-at-11-23-11-AM.png
yeah newer ratings are wider

got mine last fall and it was already moving to this format

calling it now HELP is secretly a horror game

After that bit he just did about teasing and bullying I believe you

Okay All You Need Is Help is much better vibes holy shit
I only started watching ten minutes ago so I've missed a lot but man what I saw was very underwhelming so far, aside for this one.

Just wish the PixelJunk team would do an action / platformer game instead of a puzzle game but eh, looks fun.

Tales of Iron looks swaggy though, didn't know about that one

LMAO okay the Paradise Killer people are unhinged and I appreciate it

shit I hope this wraps up before 2, I'll have to dip

Dunno about y'all, I think this was excellent stuff. Definitely keeping my gamepass now.

EDIT: Oh it isn't over

Yay, Hinterberg!

recap of someone else's showcase is hilarious

His "Aiyaiyai Initiative" bit has me convinced

Whenever I Yeah! someone in the thread it sounds like Peach is part of the game, haha.

They shoulda hired the people who did the Vampire Survivors trailer to do the whole presentation, this is great ๐Ÿคฃ

That was great! Bummer about the Lost Records trailer, but definitely taking a closer look at a lot of these games.

Back
Top Bottom