• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Henry Kissinger is dead at 100 years old

Not celebrating death is a cowards move. Death is the great equalizer and we should celebrate it mowing away tyrants and oppressors just as we should celebrate the lives of departed friends and loved ones. The world is better for having lost Kissenger, and I'm drunk and happy in bed praying to whatever powers that may be for others to meet his self same fate soon.

We should definitely celebrate death, especially filth like Kissinger. He's evil, he's filth, he's an awful war criminal. May that bitch rot in piss.

7uS0ZPq.webp

Those are different than how I feel about an evil man dying.

That's all.
sure but like, you said you didn’t celebrate death

so I highlighted two very different and enjoyable ways to celebrate death

Edit: I want to make my stand clear. An airhorn killed my entire family, and so I’ve taken a solemn vow not to party about anything, including the death of shitbag mcgee
fuck I didn’t know this intense and very real piece of lore, congratulations and or sorry that happened

He won't even get to see the new cold Ghostbusters. Just makes you think about how precious life is.
I thought this post was good last night, and I'm happy to report it's still good the following morning

Watching social media come together to celebrate Kissinger's descent to hell

ksCFltn.png

appreciating a good death can be challenging. a stroke or cancer tends to make me think about the horrors of strokes and cancer. this meanwhile was a legendarily horrible man growing old as dirt and finally getting dragged away from the world of the living. there's no mixed feeling here for me

This thread is making me nostalgic of when Lizzie died. Irish and Indian twitter (among others) were on fire that day.

Anyway, remember to celebrate the death of evil people all day every day.

For a history of purposely trying to antagonize the community, and trying to stir up drama, you've been banned for 10 days. -TC, Phendrift, xghost777
I saw this thread still getting posts and thought "there is probably some random guy who posted something and everyone is yelling at them" and sure enough here we are

it's much better than I expected though
Honey, that's because I haven't posted my opinion yet.

Oh no! Well, anyway. Time to get myself a pizza.
This is the correct response.

I'm going to be frank, the amount of outward hate and celebration, towards a person who's been so irrelevant for years, is unhealthy. Kissenger was a horrible person, but he's dead now. And frankly, a lot of people like myself just don't like seeing people wank off to it.

Now, if Trump dropped dead, that I could understand. If Trump died tomorrow that would be extremely consequential, and so I'd want to celebrate that.

I'm going to be frank, the amount of outward hate and celebration, towards a person who's been so irrelevant for years, is unhealthy. Kissenger was a horrible person, but he's dead now. And frankly, a lot of people like myself just don't like seeing people wank off to it.

Now, if Trump dropped dead, that I could understand. If Trump died tomorrow that would be extremely consequential, and so I'd want to celebrate that.
Jae68uE.gif

Please refrain from directly insulting members. Use reports to let us know when someone is causing trouble. -xghost777, Tangerine Cookie, Phendrift

Christ, what an asshole. You are just dedicated to being one of the most mealy mouthed little creeps on this website, aren't you.

I'm going to be frank, the amount of outward hate and celebration, towards a person who's been so irrelevant for years, is unhealthy.
What do you define as "years"? Because Kissinger was in the ear of Trump constantly.

b9ef4fc803343db7de3ffda6077dbdf4.gif

hey party people what did I m—

lmaooooooo

As someone from one of the countries ruined by Kissinger, it makes me sad when I read users not knowing who he was.

Still can’t believe he won the Nobel Peace award.

Back
Top Bottom