• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Henry Kissinger is dead at 100 years old

wedding-crasher-hro.gif

LET'S FUCKING PARTY

If anyone needed proof that bad people just never seem to die young…

we all know uncle fuckface is gonna destabilize hell so fucking bad

I saw this thread still getting posts and thought "there is probably some random guy who posted something and everyone is yelling at them" and sure enough here we are

it's much better than I expected though

I saw this thread still getting posts and thought "there is probably some random guy who posted something and everyone is yelling at them" and sure enough here we are

it's much better than I expected though
Practicing your prediction powers for the Switch 2 release, huh? 😎

Unless you believe in Heaven or Hell, you should not be celebrating

Dude made it to 100 and had a peaceful death
Those peaceful decades and a quiet death were a lot more than he granted millions of others. War criminals don’t need their passing to go unnoticed when they were directly responsible for the deaths of portions of entire generations in multiple countries their supporters will never go to and likely couldn’t even find on a map.

The whiplash of having no idea who this was and thinking it was probably some celeb people will be upset about. Then it turns out everyone hates him lol.

this news is why I didn’t [redacted] last night lmao

keep ‘em comin’

I dont celebrate death
the other reason I find this statement bleak is like

don’t you like toast love ones lost? remember them fondly? do something stupid you thought they would have liked?

semantics aside, these are all ways of celebrating death. one must, to buoy the grief. if it were nothing but somber, it’d be a disservice to those we’ve loved and lost.

Back
Top Bottom