• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Politics Grand Jury indicts Donald Trump in Stormy Daniels' hush money case

I'm not American and as a rule I try not to get too involved in other nations' business, but holy moly this is satisfying.
Good riddance, and to my American friends, a toast to you.

maxresdefault.jpg

Also not an American, but wow did Trump still have a negative effect on living here anyways. Lots of dumbasses here said we "needed our own Trump" to "destroy the woke". His negative impact on the world, especially in 2020, will be felt for a while.

I hope he eats as much shit as possible.

I'm not American and as a rule I try not to get too involved in other nations' business, but holy moly this is satisfying.
Good riddance, and to my American friends, a toast to you.

maxresdefault.jpg
I wish I could be satisfied but it's like.. compared to what he did as president, this case is a bit dumb. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see any accountability with him, but considering he's also under investigation for trying to push Georgia's secretary of state to change the voting outcome in his favor (which might be shut down due to a law the Georgia GOP is trying to pass to give themselves the authority to shut down investigations ffs) and the, ya know, whole attempted coup thing, I'm barely gonna crack a smile if he goes down for hush money payments. He needs to go down for trying to get a massive number of votes invalidated and then when that didn't work, facilitating a violent attack on the fuckin capitol.

Fingers crossed. 😅

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I honestly didn't think it'd get this far, so I'm allowing myself a tiny scrap of hope. As a treat.

He got away with so much deception throughout his whole life, it's incredible. In a just world he would've been in prison for January 6 alone, and never been able to run for president again. I hope it's going to catch up with him too.

Back
Top Bottom