• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Politics Grand Jury indicts Donald Trump in Stormy Daniels' hush money case

Of course, it would be the hush money and not, you know... everything else. Because that would make sense.

Of course, it would be the hush money and not, you know... everything else. Because that would make sense.
For what it's worth the other cases are still ongoing, it's just that this one got this far first. I assume the hush money thing was less... complex of a case to set up than an attempted coup d'état or the hundreds of stolen/etc top secret documents.

Don't get me wrong though, it still definitely says a lot that it took this long for the first indictment (of hopefully many) to go through but at least the other cases aren't dead in the water or anything.

Imagine how funny Trump posts will be from a jail cell
What are we thinking he'll do, have a team comp out the cell and replace it with a prestigious looking background like a janky zoom meeting or try and make the cell look even shittier to play up the woe-is-him victim card?

Dude will be dead before he actually ends up in jail. I know nearly nothing about our legal system besides that there is always a way to slow the process down and buy more time.

angry-what.gif

I find it impossible to believe that Trump will be held meaningfully accountable for literally anything, ever.

Buuut here's hoping! Because man, fuck that guy!

I find it impossible to believe that Trump will be held meaningfully accountable for literally anything, ever.

Buuut here's hoping! Because man, fuck that guy!
He probably won't but for just one day we can pretend I think

there are literal live streams being set up outside drumpf tower

What do yall think of the gag order? Figure it'll actually happen?

Annoying Orange has hit the road. I repeat, Annoying Orange has hit the road. Currently on his way to the juicer. This is not a drill.

If I had a $1 for every time someone said "unprecedented moment in American history" these past ~25 years, I would be able to retire.
Unfortunately, due to the moment in American history we happen to be living in, none of us will be able to retire.

Back
Top Bottom