• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Pre-Release Granblue Fantasy: Relink Prerelease Discussion thread

Not on Steam, and I have seen some people being pissed about that.
Not surprised after Versus Rising where people apparently used some file modification to play the full game after owning free version on Steam only haha.

Does anyone know how the game will play ? I have some big doubts from the official steam page that mostly says that
"You choose a mission in offline solo or online multiplayer and go do this mission".

I don't want this, like at all.
I really hope I'm wrong and misread but I'd rather have a Xeno-like than a "Choose a mission and go to that zone".
Yeah, even back in the PlatinumGames days of the game, it always seemed to be structured like a Monster Hunter. You select a quest, you're being sent to that quest, you kill the ennemies/boss, you're being sent back to the hub.

Well, at least I'll give it a try with the demo next month, but that's realy disappointing.

Dear Monolith Soft, please never stop making huge places to explore in your RPGs. You are our only hope now because Square clearly shat the bed with FF XVI.

Well, at least I'll give it a try with the demo next month, but that's realy disappointing.

Dear Monolith Soft, please never stop making huge places to explore in your RPGs. You are our only hope now because Square clearly shat the bed with FF XVI.

I would rather Cygames not try and make horny character designs like Xenoblade games. Granblue would never do that.

no demo is prolly lower on that list compared to this being the 3rd game where the non-PS version is gimped on release by not having codes

Codes for what? The gacha? Why would anyone play a gacha game in 2023??

It's actually done and will be released about 8 years after its first announcement. Who'd have thought this after it's been called dead so many times over the years.

I have no opinion on this game or franchise, but why is that titty dragon so poorly drawn.

That design is just incredibly busy with way too many super small details that make it a mess.

Granblue Showcase: Part 2 ā€“ Relink is coming your way!

Take a deep dive into #Relink as the development team takes on parts of the main story and challenging multiplayer quests!

It all premieres on YouTube at 2 a.m., January 11 (PT)!

Reviews
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom