• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Future Nintendo Hardware & Technology Speculation & Discussion |ST| (New Staff Post, Please read)

I suppose not, but I still believe that if Nintendo wants to court people who might not otherwise already have a Nintendo account, TGA is the soonest they reasonably could, otherwise you're looking at Superbowl in February to get people who aren't as in tune with gaming news to wake up and check out their press event reveal
But in addition to Nintendo not giving a fuck about The Game Awards as an event for major reveals, Furukawa's statements at the investors' briefing make it very clear that they don't want to damage holiday sales for the Switch 1 in any way whatsoever. Why risk a TGA announcement weeks before Christmas?

Im not sure they care that much about being more powerful. It hasn't helped the Series X to much.I wont believe they're launching next gen early until there is a lot more smoke. Revisions sure.

They have even been on record stating that they targeted higher performance for the Series X because they didn't plan on releasing a mid gen refresh, so I am doubtful that a Pro model is in their plans. Microsoft business model no longer focuses on selling their hardware, but instead is looking to expand their software to as many devices as possible. If anything, Microsoft wasn't to suppress the reliance of needing more powerful hardware for their games going forward. By targeting high performance hardware when developing their software, its limiting the audience who is able to purchase those games. As long as games are still selling well on PS4 and Xbox One, Microsoft will want to continue supporting those consoles with software as long as their remains a large audience there. This differs from the past where at some point they wanted to migrate people to the newer hardware, but now with the focus on software, they don't care what hardware you play on, they just want to be in position to sell you their games.

But in addition to Nintendo not giving a fuck about The Game Awards as an event for major reveals, Furukawa's statements at the investors' briefing make it very clear that they don't want to damage holiday sales for the Switch 1 in any way whatsoever. Why risk a TGA announcement weeks before Christmas?
That's on me then for missing his comments 😅 Didn't realize he said that at the last investor's meeting; must have skimmed over it.

Ah well, can you blame a guy for just wanting official confirmation this dumb tablet exists as soon as possible? I want off this roller coaster so badly lol

The recent DF video about UE5 feels weird about any potential breakdowns of the engine, lol.

The big issue is that there's no big budget UE5 game other than Fortnite, which was not designed from the ground up for UE5.

Looking at upcoming Unreal games.

FF7R: Not UE5
Tekken 8: Not a technically talented developer and seemingly not utilizing many UE5 features. Modders seem to think they turned off Lumen to save performance because they couldn't optimize the game?
Hellblade 2: Very low budget
Bioshock 4: Big budget title, but probably not coming until 2026 or so.
Gears 6: Big budget title from very technically talented dev, probably coming in 2025 or so.
Silent Hill 2: Probably low budget title from a very untalented developer

And some other titles.

But it's really just Bioshock 4 and Gears 6 that will actually show how well UE5 works.
Stalker 2 is coming Q1 2024 first big fully open world game on UE5

Last edited:
A couple other games I did think of

Potentially could show off UE5, but I'm not sure how serious these projects are in terms of budget: The Witcher 1 Remake, MGS3 Remake

Will almost certainly show off UE5: The Witcher 4 (likely 2027-2029), KH4 (2025-2026), Ark 2 (2024-2025)

But this is still like maybe 2 games before 2026 that are big budget UE5 titles.
W4 is 2026-2027(basically confirmed by CEO), there will be Also Judas, Hellblade 2 and SH2 Remake are not Low budget lol, Avowed and TOW2,Clockwork revolution,Bend game,Iron Man,Black Panther,Mafia 4,Borderlands 4,Jedi 3rd game from Respawn, SW FPS From Respawn,Firesprite Games(PS Studio),Bioshock 4 is likely 2025,Everwild,Gears 6,Stalker 2, Vampire The Masqurerade Bloodlines 2,MGS3 Remake,KOTOR Remake(hopefully it will be released),ME5,CP2,Witcher Online(Sirius Project),South Of Midnight,Perfect Dark,Tomb Raider,Silent Hill F,Silent Hill Townfall,New Castelvania( report by VGC),Brothers in Arms,Tekken 8 and many more

Last edited:
I'm not against the homebrew community, but I really hope Nintendo nails it.

The last thing I want is DRM/Denovo ruining every physical NG Switch cart. There is always some first run 'install' online connection that would break carts and game preservation.
The DRM is part of every console since Wii/PS3/360 to begin with. DRMs are of a very different nature because consoles are a closed ecosystem compared to PC where it's open and have to program the DRM based on not trusting anyone's PCs. DRMs on consoles are based on trusting the console being closed enough and have different needs.

I hope Nintendo doesn't nail it though. I wanna get music files straight from the game files. I don't trust Nintendo's handling of music outside of games.

I wouldn't be surprised if Switch 1 games need to phone home on first boot for BC to work.
Why? Switch 1's security is actually not cracked. The Fusée Gelée bootROM exploit is essentially just bypassing the security, but the OS and overall security design on Switch 1 is actually still not exploited as of today. It's just bypassed by a fatal flaw in RCM programming.
And Switch V2, Lite and OLED hacking is still essentially hardware modding to exploit the hardware flaw to bypass security.

The DRM is part of every console since Wii/PS3/360 to begin with. DRMs are of a very different nature because consoles are a closed ecosystem compared to PC where it's open and have to program the DRM based on not trusting anyone's PCs. DRMs on consoles are based on trusting the console being closed enough and have different needs.

I hope Nintendo doesn't nail it though. I wanna get music files straight from the game files. I don't trust Nintendo's handling of music outside of games.

Why? Switch 1's security is actually not cracked. The Fusée Gelée bootROM exploit is essentially just bypassing the security, but the OS and overall security design on Switch 1 is actually still not exploited as of today. It's just bypassed by a fatal flaw in RCM programming.
And Switch V2, Lite and OLED hacking is still essentially hardware modding to exploit the hardware flaw to bypass security.

If they implement DRM where my cart works day 1 out of the box, without my Switch2 ever being online, I'm cool with that.

I'm not that tech savvy, so I don't know what that looks like, or if DRM is even possible without an online connection. If they just need some extra cpu cycles, I don't care about that.

I'm sorry but Microsoft announcing next gen already would be such a boneheaded move IMO. It would signal the Series X is a massive failure when you can't even outlast the fucking Wii U

They can only do so many "refreshes"

I'm sorry but Microsoft announcing next gen already would be such a boneheaded move IMO. It would signal the Series X is a massive failure when you can't even outlast the fucking Wii U

There is aleardy leaks from reliable people like Kepler_L2 that next Xbox would be in 2026

MS roadmap leaked. There is nothing to suggest they are announcing new hardware this yr... let alone this month.

I actually pointed out it's not cracked in a later message and explored why they might want to call home:

(Apologies if my explanations weren't the best, but the point was they could, and we can't know the reasons why or why not right now )

Last edited:
How many leaks from "reliable" people have we had over the years of a switch pro.
I mean Microsoft is not Nintendo. They leak. They leak so much they leak their own shit lmao.

Anyways like Nate said there is pretty much zero signs Microsoft is unveiling new hardware haha. The Xbox Series X(digital) refresh was already leaked. The planned release window from the docs was something like next October. That would not be announced next week.

If they implement DRM where my cart works day 1 out of the box, without my Switch2 ever being online, I'm cool with that.

I'm not that tech savvy, so I don't know what that looks like, or if DRM is even possible without an online connection. If they just need some extra cpu cycles, I don't care about that.
DRM isn't relevant for carts. Also, one thing about the Switch and therefore Switch 2:
It's a handheld. There's no 4G or 5G connection. The system CANNOT expect you to be 100% connected to the internet at all times so it has to work offline.
Rest easy about that.

I actually pointed out it's not cracked in a later message and explored why they might want to call home:

(Apologies if my explanations weren't the best, but the point was they could, and we can't know the reasons why or why not right now )
If they call home it's probably and purely for BC reasons and even then it entirely depends on how BC works and no one knows anything about it yet.

W4 is 2026-2027(basically confirmed by CEO), there will be Also Judas, Hellblade 2 and SH2 Remake are not Low budget lol, Avowed and TOW2,Clockwork revolution,Bend game,Iron Man,Black Panther,Mafia 4,Borderlands 4,Jedi 3rd game from Respawn, SW FPS From Respawn,Firesprite Games(PS Studio),Bioshock 4 is likely 2025,Everwild,Gears 6,Stalker 2, Vampire The Masqurerade Bloodlines 2,MGS3 Remake,KOTOR Remake(hopefully it will be released),ME5,CP2,Witcher Online(Sirius Project),South Of Midnight,Perfect Dark,Tomb Raider,Silent Hill F,Silent Hill Townfall,New Castelvania( report by VGC),Brothers in Arms,Tekken 8 and many more

Judas is very low budget, lol. It has barely anyone working on it (and it looks bad graphically too as we saw from the trailer?)

So is Hellblade 2

Avowed and TOW2 are also very low budget and we… already saw Avowed’s graphics? It is not visually impressive at all.

SH2’s team is really untalented.

Tekken 8 I mentioned uses no UE5 features.

Bioshock 4 is nowhere close and is probably not 2025.

Black Panther is probably 2027.

Perfect Dark is probably 2027.

Jedi 3 is probably 2027-2028.

Sony Bend’s next game is probably 2026-2027.

ME5 would be 2030 at the earliest but EA clearly wants to close to BioWare and probably will. They’re furious at the studio and fired 1/5 of Dreadwolf’s staff to sabotage the game.

Mafia 4 is YEARS away. They’re basically starting a new studio after destroying Hangar 13.

Iron Man is probably 2027-2028.

Tomb Raider is probably 2026-2027.

Cyberpunk 2 is probably 5 years after Witcher 4.

And so forth…

The issue is that Nintendo couldn't care less about Geoff's events & only really give them table-scraps when it comes to reveals, especially in recent years. They aren't gonna go from "Eh, here's some FE Engage DLC & a Bayonetta spin-off" to "You can have the first hint at our next-generation system" in one year, especially when Nintendo still has Switch 1 games to announce before they begin discussing the Switch 2.

To be fair, TGA 2014 had the first look at Breath of the Wild's gameplay, which definitely wasn't breadcrumbs.

If Nintendo were to show off the Switch 2 though it would be the "one last thing" to the show.

I could see this being used if we get the option to transfer Switch 1 physical games to next gen digital installs.
Just because it's installed and it needed to phone home to install it doesn't mean you'd get to keep the install! On Xbox, 360 games work by installing from the cloud rather than disk, and making sure you keep the disk in the drive to make sure you own the "licence".

I doubt they'll exclude a compatible Game Card slot on next gen, while for whole conversions of a physical game to a digital licence, the last example of that was GameStop and Microsoft, where you definitely didn't get to keep the game disk afterwards.

That said, if Nintendo offered a "physical to digital conversion" programme where I need to mail in my physical copy of a game for a digital code, I'd 100% use it, and I expect they may introduce such a thing when/if they bring in a digital only variation (like a NG Lite).

I could see the next-gen XBox in 2026. They need to get away from launching head to head with Sony and get a headstart to build a userbase.

That said, generational leaps aren't what they used to be.

DRM isn't relevant for carts. Also, one thing about the Switch and therefore Switch 2:
It's a handheld. There's no 4G or 5G connection. The system CANNOT expect you to be 100% connected to the internet at all times so it has to work offline.
Rest easy about that.

If they call home it's probably and purely for BC reasons and even then it entirely depends on how BC works and no one knows anything about it yet.

That, and the system can still do its security checks at the hardware or software level ala how all previous consoles worked prior to the age of them being connected to the internet.

MS roadmap leaked. There is nothing to suggest they are announcing new hardware this yr... let alone this month.
There is this "adorably all digital" series X that, at some point, was supposed to be released next year; and also the new controller - with adaptative trigger - also.

This may have been killed, but... The controller is at least something I expect within the next year

Next-gen XBox in 2026 could also let them tailor that year's COD specifically to run better on the new XBox than it does on PS5 or PS5 Pro and just claim "well, we're not violating any agreement! The new XBox is just better hardware, not our problem if the PS5 can't run it as well!".

Kit and Krysta talk about the possibilities of GTAVI coming to Switch 2

- Kit says he wouldn't be shocked if the trailer has "coming to all next-gen systems including Nintendo next-gen"
-Krysta says that Nintendo is willing to break its own rules for Rockstar and is "always chasing Rockstar"

There is this "adorably all digital" series X that, at some point, was supposed to be released next year; and also the new controller - with adaptative trigger - also.

This may have been killed, but... The controller is at least something I expect within the next year

Right, the digital-only revision for Series X. If still planned, they'll be announced at some point next year. TGA doesn't feel like the proper venue for such a thing, however.

Kit and Krysta talk about the possibilities of GTAVI coming to Switch 2

- Kit says he wouldn't be shocked if the trailer has "coming to all next-gen systems including Nintendo next-gen"
-Krysta says that Nintendo is willing to break its own rules for Rockstar and is "always chasing Rockstar"

Which rule is she citing?

Right, the digital-only revision for Series X. If still planned, they'll be announced at some point next year. TGA doesn't feel like the proper venue for such a thing, however.

Which rule is she citing?

The needing to talk about their next platform before a third party does.

Basically, she is saying Nintendo understands the huge importance of GTAVI and if Rockstar said, "we want to confirm it coming to the next Nintendo platform next week", then Nintendo might be willing to give into it not to piss them off.

She also says Rockstar is the only company Nintendo would do this for.

Since i'm a member of Team ASAP / H1 2024, i'm trying to be positive on early announcements. But even i know that, while not totally zero, there's a near zero chance that Nintendo would ever announce a new console at such an event.

They want to control the narrative and they want the spotlight, and both aren't guaranteed at an external event like TGA they share with pretty much everyone else. ^^

Disclaimer: I know E³ was an external event too, but it was multiple days and they mostly had a day "of their own" to hold their own conferences where they used to announced systems before. So it's definitely different to TGAs.
E3 was also a trade show; it made sense to reveal hardware there since its primary purpose was to allow companies to showcase their upcoming products and build connections. TGAs are just a two-hour long award show.

Eh, if the next system launched as LCD, I still expect they would be already planning an OLED version, it wouldn't take 5 years this time, more like a GBA SP/ 3DSXL deal.

The Lite battery is short enough as it is. I'd honestly be down with them making it thicker, seeing as it has those two bulges at the top anyway. Make it wedge shaped like the 2DS and there will be room for more battery.
Ugh it is going to pain me so much to go back to LCD

Judas is very low budget, lol. It has barely anyone working on it (and it looks bad graphically too as we saw from the trailer?)

So is Hellblade 2

Avowed and TOW2 are also very low budget and we… already saw Avowed’s graphics? It is not visually impressive at all.

SH2’s team is really untalented.

Tekken 8 I mentioned uses no UE5 features.

Bioshock 4 is nowhere close and is probably not 2025.

Black Panther is probably 2027.

Perfect Dark is probably 2027.

Jedi 3 is probably 2027-2028.

Sony Bend’s next game is probably 2026-2027.

ME5 would be 2030 at the earliest but EA clearly wants to close to BioWare and probably will. They’re furious at the studio and fired 1/5 of Dreadwolf’s staff to sabotage the game.

Mafia 4 is YEARS away. They’re basically starting a new studio after destroying Hangar 13.

Iron Man is probably 2027-2028.

Tomb Raider is probably 2026-2027.

Cyberpunk 2 is probably 5 years after Witcher 4.

And so forth…
ME5 is likely 2028-2029 but these layoff sucks so much but they give DAD how much they need and is apparently 2024 is finally the year like Grubb reported rn,Bioshock 4 is likely FY25-FY26 so no later than March 2026, CP2 agree is very far away they just start concept phase and studio in Boston dosent exist yet is 2029-2030 at this point,Mafia 4 is 2025-2026,Jedi 3 2026-2027,PD 2026, TR 2025-2026, Iron Man 2025-2026

Would Rockstar even know if it could successfully port GTA6 to the Switch 2 at this point, lol.

Why would Rockstar decide to make that commitment now instead of 3-4 months before release.
It would be pretty silly to develop any game, let alone a multi-hundred-million-dollar one, without considering until 95% completion whether it will work on the machines you hoped to sell it on.

Ugh it is going to pain me so much to go back to LCD
yeah this thing sounding like a uniform downgrade has me wondering if I'll even get the first version or stick with my plentiful switch backlog for a few years

it'll depend on software for me. I'd buy a twenty pound handheld with a tn panel if it was the only way to play the latest animal crossing

It would be pretty silly to develop any game, let alone a multi-hundred-million-dollar one, without considering until 95% completion whether it will work on the machines you hoped to sell it on.

I'm sure this game has been determined to be viable on PS5 and Xbox, the issue is that the Switch 2 is probably 40% as powerful as the Series S so it may not be nearly as viable on those platforms and would take much more work.

The needing to talk about their next platform before a third party does.

Basically, she is saying Nintendo understands the huge importance of GTAVI and if Rockstar said, "we want to confirm it coming to the next Nintendo platform next week", then Nintendo might be willing to give into it not to piss them off.

She also says Rockstar is the only company Nintendo would do this for.
Rockstar being the only company Nintendo would do this for seems kinda weird? Yeah GTA VI is probably going to eclipse GTA V in terms of popularity quickly and make a bajillion dollars, and that's pretty huge and all, but is that really going to matter in terms of Nintendo selling Switch 2's? Realistically, what is the demographic that would look at the big 3 consoles and say "I would buy the Switch if it had GTA, guess I'll buy a PS5/Xbox"? And what people who haven't bought a new system to hold out for GTA VI are going to choose the Switch 2 over the PS5 and Xbox? If you're only buying a system for GTA VI, getting a Switch 2 seems silly since the other systems will almost certainly run at better resolutions and framereates. Also, the lack of GTA V on the Switch right really makes me think the demographic Rockstar is looking for just isn't there. Assuming the demographic is there, GTA V on Switch would be a lot of easy money for Rockstar, especially considering the game ran on 360 and PS3.

Imo, if any company is getting special treatment for announcing a game coming to the Switch 2 before the Switch 2 is out, I think it'd be Capcom. They had a great relationship with Nintendo thanks to Monster Hunter and made many exlusive games for the 3DS and even a game on Wii U. They even made Rise, which sold like 10 million copies on Switch and even moved console units, specifically for the Switch since they knew their playerbase had a large overlap with Nintendo's. If any game is getting announced for the Switch 2 before the Switch 2 is confirmed, I think it'd be Monster Hunter 6.

ME5 is likely 2028-2029 but these layoff sucks so much but they give DAD how much they need and is apparently 2024 is finally the year like Grubb reported rn,Bioshock 4 is likely FY25-FY26 so no later than March 2026, CP2 agree is very far away they just start concept phase and studio in Boston dosent exist yet is 2029-2030 at this point,Mafia 4 is 2025-2026,Jedi 3 2026-2027,PD 2026, TR 2025-2026, Iron Man 2025-2026

These dates are all pretty ridiculous, but Mafia 4 is easily the worst one. Hangar 13 is basically starting from scratch after having lost most of their employees.

In May 2022, Take Two fired 50 out of the 87 employees from Hangar 13 working in California (with 87 being a hugely diminished number after the new Bioshock studio took most of them). Take Two has now been trying to hire hundreds of employees for Hangar 13 in the last year or so. This is basically starting a new studio and games from new studios take 6-9 years to make.

GTA V on Switch would be a lot of easy money for Rockstar, especially considering the game ran on 360 and PS3.
The game was presumably never ported because of its sheer install size accounting for the online as well (100+ GB), not because of any demographics being missing. Switch is a 130+ million platform, it's absolutely got enough users that would pay for it and beyond. However, for a GTA VI port, Nintendo will absolutely need to deliver on storage (exactly as we're expecting them to do, anyway).

Rockstar being the only company Nintendo would do this for seems kinda weird? Yeah GTA VI is probably going to eclipse GTA V in terms of popularity quickly and make a bajillion dollars, and that's pretty huge and all, but is that really going to matter in terms of Nintendo selling Switch 2's? Realistically, what is the demographic that would look at the big 3 consoles and say "I would buy the Switch if it had GTA, guess I'll buy a PS5/Xbox"? And what people who haven't bought a new system to hold out for GTA VI are going to choose the Switch 2 over the PS5 and Xbox? If you're only buying a system for GTA VI, getting a Switch 2 seems silly since the other systems will almost certainly run at better resolutions and framereates. Also, the lack of GTA V on the Switch right really makes me think the demographic Rockstar is looking for just isn't there. Assuming the demographic is there, GTA V on Switch would be a lot of easy money for Rockstar, especially considering the game ran on 360 and PS3.

Imo, if any company is getting special treatment for announcing a game coming to the Switch 2 before the Switch 2 is out, I think it'd be Capcom. They had a great relationship with Nintendo thanks to Monster Hunter and made many exlusive games for the 3DS and even a game on Wii U. They even made Rise, which sold like 10 million copies on Switch and even moved console units, specifically for the Switch since they knew their playerbase had a large overlap with Nintendo's. If any game is getting announced for the Switch 2 before the Switch 2 is confirmed, I think it'd be Monster Hunter 6.

Well, look at it this way.

"Not only can you buy Mario, Zelda, Splatoon, Pokemon, etc on Nintendo Switch 2 but you can also get Grand Theft Auto VI and tons of other huge third party games like Monster Hunter VI, Far Cry 7, Final Fantasy, and many more".

Nintendo breaking its own rules for GTAVI would just bring tons more hype for the Switch 2 reveal because A this would be the first time any acknowledgement of the Switch 2 and B This would be the first time a new mainline GTA was releasing alongside a Nintendo platform.

I would be very surprised if one of the first real acknowledgements of the Switch successor came from the GTA6 trailer (or if the game even arrived on there at the same date as the PS/Xbox releases, or at all in the first place), but it’d be extremely cool.

These dates are all pretty ridiculous, but Mafia 4 is easily the worst one. Hangar 13 is basically starting from scratch after having lost most of their employees.

In May 2022, Take Two fired 50 out of the 87 employees from Hangar 13 working in California (with 87 being a hugely diminished number after the new Bioshock studio took most of them). Take Two has now been trying to hire hundreds of employees for Hangar 13 in the last year or so. This is basically starting a new studio and games from new studios take 6-9 years to make.
is apparently not true, Hangar 13 have studios in UK and Czechia, they don’t have problems and Mafia 4 is 2025-2026 as Nick from XboxEra report

is apparently not true, Hangar 13 have studios in UK and Czechia, they don’t have problems and Mafia 4 is 2025-2026 as Nick from XboxEra report

Yeah, Nick from XboxEra is a terrible source. Mafia 4 may never be released, but it's 2028 at the earliest if it does.

They blew up the studio and then realized that Mafia is still popular and now are trying to rebuild the studio.

Like, they're still hiring for... "Lead Gameplay Designer"

mate. Nintendo has to do everything they can to expand their reach. dudebros on PS and Xbox and PC are untapped markets for them. GTAVI is the easiest trojan horse ever to do it. Capcom? that gets a "WHO???" from everybody.

The game was presumably never ported because of its sheer install size (100+ GB), not because of any demographics being missing. Switch is a 130+ million platform, it's absolutely got enough users that would pay for it and beyond. However, for a GTA VI port, Nintendo will absolutely need to deliver on storage (exactly as we're expecting them to do, anyway).
I don't buy the 100 gig install size thing, Nintendo compresses all the games on their system and GTA V is old. I'd bet money they'd be able to fit it onto a 64 gig Switch cart, but I'm not a gambling man.
Well, look at it this way.

"Not only can you buy Mario, Zelda, Splatoon, Pokemon, etc on Nintendo Switch 2 but you can also get Grand Theft Auto VI and tons of other huge third party games like Monster Hunter VI, Far Cry 7, Final Fantasy, and many more".
You could say this about PS5 and Xbox as well? Less so Xbox because their exclusive game has been weak but y'know. Frankly I just find it more likely that someone who wants to buy a system for GTA VI, a violent rated M game, would gravitate more towards something like the PS5 with a lot more mature experiences than what Nintendo will have. The rest of what you said is true but it seems like wishful thinking to me.

I don't buy the 100 gig install size thing, Nintendo compresses all the games on their system and GTA V is old. I'd bet money they'd be able to fit it onto a 64 gig Switch cart, but I'm not a gambling man.

You could say this about PS5 and Xbox as well? Less so Xbox because their exclusive game has been weak but y'know. Frankly I just find it more likely that someone who wants to buy a system for GTA VI, a violent rated M game, would gravitate more towards something like the PS5 with a lot more mature experiences than what Nintendo will have.

Last time I checked Nintendo's first-party games aren't on PlayStation and Xbox.

Capcom? that gets a "WHO???" from everybody.
You aren't serious.
Last time I checked Nintendo's first-party games aren't on PlayStation and Xbox.
Sony first party games aren't on Switch and (probably) Switch 2? I don't understand this point. Like yeah Nintendo has exclusive games, but so does Sony (I'm just gonna leave out MS from here on lol), and many of those games are a lot more similar to GTA than what Nintendo offers.

Please read this new, consolidated staff post before posting.

Furthermore, according to this follow-up post, all off-topic chat will be moderated.
Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom