• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Fun Club Funniest Games Ever Made

That will be Monkey Island for me. I laughed hard in many of the conversations. I can't remember any other game making me laugh that much.

Day Of The Tentacle
Discworld
Full Throttle
Gitaroo Man
Katamari Damacy
Untitled Goose Game
What The Golf?

Last edited:
-Conker’s Bad Fur Day
-South Park: The Stick of Truth
-South Park: The Fractured But Whole
-SpongeBob: The Cosmic Shake

SpongeBob really surprised me tbh. Game had me in tears from laughing so hard.

The game that made me laugh the most was definitely The Procession to Calvary.
I'm afraid to really give a specific moment because of the importance of surprise, but let's just say I haven't been able to look at a key without laughing ever since then xD

did I mention that in Paper Mario: Color Splash there are enemies running around sucking color from things with straws with like full body horror treatment? called Slurp Guys?

rTgnWtI.jpeg

and hostile Shy Guy polycules literally looking for a fifth?

MXGwefg.jpeg

eKiAgJY.jpeg

and deeply unsettling “soggy” shy guys, too?

F7Kz6mi.jpeg

and that’s just an early smattering. like, even being limited to “standard designs” in some places… they made that shit super weird and I love it

TwFkeRV.jpg

anyways, I hope that the sheer power of mentioning Color Splash constantly will someday get someone else to play it

ijVoMoX.jpeg

The Dadish games are very funny too. Specifically, the conversations the dad(ish) engages in with his children at the end of levels.

I found Paper Mario: Color Splash substantially funnier than Paper Mario: The Origami King, tbh

4b9u65t.jpeg

AkR9Eft.jpeg

iSgM5b4.jpeg
I feel like Color Splash had a bit more depth and uniqueness in its humour compared to Origami King, which had more throwaway oneliners. Still great but not on the level of CS.

I kinda want to play Colour Splash now, its been a while since I last played it. Though I think I'll wait for TTYD before that to play it for the first time ever

Back
Top Bottom