• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Fashion Dreamer coming to Nintendo Switch in 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

To the people wondering if you could blend feminine and masculine looks, there's a pretty nice mix today character wise. Still yet to see if male avatars can wear skirts etc.

Very curious about this too.
Although I think clothing will still be gender-locked, I’ll still somehow compensate by wearing leggings irl ☕

The hype is surreal at this point.

It just looks like such a dream game for me.

November can’t come soon enough!

I wonder what the chances are of a demo happening… I really want to know if the game has enough variety of non-fem clothing options, and not mostly just fancy masc-leaning stuff like suits and whatnot. I need a good amount of simple and casual clothes that don’t lean super fem or masc for the game to really be worth it to me.

I’m also worried about the options for hair… I saw a video showing a bunch of hairstyle options, but it didn’t have anything I really cared for, so I hope that’s not all the hairstyles available in the game…

abb3b817f8ca517e00bccb7ea1d98c4a575bd94e.gifv

Sleeve types have a lot more oomf than past games, so cute!
Gif credit

Last edited:
Definitely the bounciest hair and earrings have ever looked!

Also I'm now realizing how much of a difference the game being in HD is going to make. In Styling Star I rarely actually used earrings because at 3DS resolution, they basically were a couple barely visible pixels, so I went for other, more visible accessories for that slot. But now between the extra resolution and physics, they're actually going to be useable.

Also feeling like this game has potential for being used as a gif factory.

I'm digging the look, at least. It's the gameplay loop that I'm most interested in hearing about, though. A demo would be fantastic.

A preview of the photo egg. Also saw the demo in PAX west but didn't had a chance to play it but the graphics did look nice in a big screen

This is a serious upgrade from the Style Savvy photo modes. I do hope there's options to take photos around the world because some backdrops are very cute.

Wonder if we'll get a demo at some point soon. The last couple Style Savvy games had a demo, and Marvelous/Xseed are usually good with those. The fact they have one ready for PAX makes me think we could get one dropped next direct.

The official Twitter is posting goth looks for Halloween, love that coat

F8ycmsabIAATgTx

also the zombie nurse!

Oh no, they're catering to the Tangerine Cookie audience.

These are pretty good, actually. It does feel like Fashion Dreamer offers a lot more possibilities for putting together more varied looks and outfits than style savvy did.

Also this was a very me nitpick, but it always felt the goth side of Style Savvy leaned heavily on lolita and punk for goth looks. Which mind you, was fine with me, I'm a fan, but was a bit limited if you wanted to do something more tradgoth or mall goth.

I assume we’re getting a demo at some point, given what this says:

F8k5cD3XMAA5B1D

*Full version of game required to use DLC

I assume we’re getting a demo at some point, given what this says:

F8k5cD3XMAA5B1D

*Full version of game required to use DLC

I was hoping for one, given I remember at least Fashion Forward and Styling Star having demos back on the 3DS. But the release is next week, and there's no signs of one.

I guess they could drop a demo at the same time as the game releases, though.

I was hoping for one, given I remember at least Fashion Forward and Styling Star having demos back on the 3DS. But the release is next week, and there's no signs of one.

I guess they could drop a demo at the same time as the game releases, though.
Or maybe they are planning on a light version, seems a little late for the demo

Also, they showed the vampire princess for Halloween

I was thinking like online features are available but you have limited clothing/makeup/etc options and you can buy them separately or just buy the entire game

Sorta like a free-to-start release? I feel if they were going to do that, they'd have actually announced it by now, given a lot of people might not want to preorder the full game but just use that.

I'm inclined to think the message is more, standard boilerplate, "without the game you can't redeem the DLC", or release day demo.

Sorta like a free-to-start release? I feel if they were going to do that, they'd have actually announced it by now, given a lot of people might not want to preorder the full game but just use that.

I'm inclined to think the message is more, standard boilerplate, "without the game you can't redeem the DLC", or release day demo.
Yeah it makes more sense. Anyway it's preloaded now in my switch!

Wait this comes out next week?? I need to preload lol i completely forgot what day it came out

Any idea when reviews are going up? Weirdly it is out in a few days and I've not seen anyone post an unboxing either.

More excited for this than SMRPG TBH.

Model Debut #3 is also coming out on the same day in japan, so it marvelous vs Furyu fashion war and despite Marvelous having bigger promotion budget, Furyu's game is tied to Nicola's magazine, so it's going to be interesting how it ends

I finally remembered to preload the game.

I noticed the eShop described some of the preorder items as "Consumable" and now I'm a bit worried. Did they actually go full F2P with this and some items just get used forever when you wear them? Or are they like, materials for the design part of the game.

Or mislabeled, which could also be.

I finally remembered to preload the game.

I noticed the eShop described some of the preorder items as "Consumable" and now I'm a bit worried. Did they actually go full F2P with this and some items just get used forever when you wear them? Or are they like, materials for the design part of the game.

Or mislabeled, which could also be.
Looking at the japanese eshop page, they are giving you patterns to use without having to use e-points to get them (but if you use them you can always get more)

edit: from Xseed

All digital pre-orders will get a 10% discount off the $49.99 price, and as an additional bonus, get access to the “Chic Outfit” Pattern Set DLC, which provides an early unlock for four rare patterns that can be found in-game to help build your brand. Make a statement that will set your Muse apart with your spin on the Sailor-Collar Blouse with Mimosa Embroidery, Retro Rose-Print Shorts, 2-Color Mid-Heel Lace-up Shoes, and Vintage Pearl Earrings.

That's going to be me on this forum when people make 40000 threads about something dumb in WarioWare instead of Fashion Dreamer.
Just remember we've got a block function in this joint. Not that it'll matter either way because we'll be in the Fashion Dreamer ST like
sBccqYi.gif

I'm honestly worried 4 muses isn't going to be enough for me 😅 I'm putting in myself, my previous Style Savvy character, I definitely want one androgynous style character and I've got extra ideas floating around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom