• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Dragon Quest Treasures coming to Nintendo Switch on December 9 (UPDATE: new overview trailer, see threadmarks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I understood it the winners get one DM to verify and then get contacted again on friday to recieve the code. But I probably shouldn't think about this too hard, I was just afraid of missing some deadline to verify myself while I'm sleeping lol
Hmm, not sleeping would eliminate the problem entirely

Finally Reviews are being published!

Silliconera (8/10)

Also lol:
Not to mention that unlike another recent monster-collecting game with open spaces, I didn’t experience any lag or ill effects.

Noisy Pixel (7.5 / 10)

Destructoid (7.5/10)

Nintendo Life (8/10)

Looks good, I was expecting 7's - 8's for this one, with being a DQ fan automatically bumping it up an extra point in my book. Can't pick up my copy til Saturday but excited to dig into it then!

Still wish we got confirmation that the Deluxe content is stuff already available in the game, but it does look like it’s possible to buy the pack tomorrow in case it’s not.

Please continue discussion at:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom