News Dragon Quest Treasures coming to Nintendo Switch on December 9 (UPDATE: new overview trailer, see threadmarks)

FrisianFellow

Rattata
Pronouns
Mr.
This game is looking absolutly fantastic as a smaller spin off title. Such fun and intresting type of gameplay. Also the game also looks alot better when they first showed it off. Absolute day 1 buy.. And the physical box art straight 10 out of 10. One of the best box art covers on Switch yet, love it so much

Leo

Daffy Duck without the heart
Pronouns
He/Him
Game looks absolutely amazing. I think it turned out better than a Monsters game would end up being, because the Monsters franchise was getting a bit stale, and this does a much better job differentiating from mainline game aside from having monsters.

Super excited for this!

9-Volt

Kremling
Pronouns
he/him
Absolutely delicious. Shopkeeper golems are pretty cute dressed like that. I wish the game had similar dressing options for the monsters we control.

MisterSpo

Manakete
Founder
Pronouns
He/Him
This looks pretty good - it's my giant "maybe" pile but I'm pretty sure I'll have more than enough to play. FE and Octopath 2 starting 2022 off in January and February doesn't help - normally I'd use that time to catch up on stuff like DQ Treasures.

Harpoon

Moblin
Pronouns
he/him
The more I see of this, the more excited I get; pretty big turn-around from when I felt lukewarm after the initial reveal last year. Been feeling the itch to play some Dragon Quest lately, and I think this'll scratch that quite nicely.

Also, I just saw that SE confirmed a couple of months ago that young Erik is voiced by Mack Keith Roach, who was Valdi's voice actor in Xenoblade 3! Pretty cool to see that.

Waluigi

Rattata
Gameplay looks great, but I can already tell it's going to run at sub-native resolution in handheld mode. Also wish it had some kind of online co-op. Still a day one.

NabiscoFelt

CrossCode superfan
Pronouns
he/him
FamiGold
Can someone explain to me the concept of the game? I’m sure they will do a blow out closer to release but I just don’t get what this game is suppose to be ?
Seems to be that the loop is exploring and collecting treasure to rank up your base, which then probably leads to story progression (collecting the six McGuffins)

Top Bottom