• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

TV Dr. Who : Where to start ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koren Lesthe

Turrican, Terranigma and ESO lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi !

It took quite a lot of time but I'm more and more interested by Dr Who. I only saw a single episode (I guess one of Russel T. Davies seasons) in France by pure luck and liked what I saw but never really bother starting the show because... I mean, where to start (also I went to binge Star Trek TOS & TNG and just started DS9).

Of course I watched Hbomberguy's Sherlock video and what he said about Stephen Moffat and his seasons (Let me explain why the Dr. is uber important" speech #979) but I think I'd still be able to enjoy it.

Also watching the youtuber Phelous in his early reviews where he made lots and lots of Dr. Who references (including his various opening animations) and also listening to all the various evolutions of the Dr Who openings... I feel like I'm in the right mood to start the show. I just don't know where to start.

I just saw that there's already a thread, sorry guys (weirdly I couldn't find it earlier)

If any mod can close this one ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom