• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Disney & Marvel Games Showcase set for September 9 at 1 PM PT/4 PM ET

frog

Spin it, boys!
Disney & Marvel Games Showcase [September 9, 1:00 PM PT/4:00 PM ET/10:00 PM CET]
YouTube | Countdown

FaN5_eCUEAE-1uE

Live from D23 Expo presented by Visa, Disney is streaming the Disney & Marvel GAMES SHOWCASE to fans worldwide on Friday, September 9 at 1 p.m. PT. Tune in to the showcase, hosted by Kinda Funny’s Blessing Adeoye Jr.

The digital showcase will feature incredible new content from Disney & Pixar Games, Marvel Games, Lucasfilm Games, and 20th Century Games. In addition to all-new announcements, fans can expect new reveals from titles including Disney Dreamlight Valley, Marvel’s Midnight Suns, LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, and a sneak peek at the upcoming Marvel ensemble game from Skydance New Media.

For more events in the near future check out the events ST https://famiboards.com/threads/summer-2022-game-events-st.2971/

Last edited:
Kingdom Hearts IV Cloud Version here we go.

(Tho Sylux Hunter hinted at it coming to Switch... Maybe miracle port announced?)

Disney Afternoon Collection 2 plus the original game both coming to Switch
Marvel/Capcom Fighting Collection coming to Switch also

Make it happen!

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 4, let's go!
Real talk, I wouldn't mind another one of those. It certainly came off as if Team Ninja could use a sequel to just fine-tune their first attempt.

Or, even better (and because the Mutants are coming back into prominence), just make a legit X-Men Legends 3.

If this still happens tomorrow, I hope to see the Rayman-esque Mickey game.

I know they 'delayed' the Switch version of Midnight Suns, but them not even mentioning it as a future release today kind of gives more weight to my thoughts of the game getting cancelled on Switch.

This has a FAST pacing. Marvel Snap actually looked like a game I'll pick up on phone and test out.

I know they 'delayed' the Switch version of Midnight Suns, but them not even mentioning it as a future release today kind of gives more weight to my thoughts of the game getting cancelled on Switch.
Same for PS4/Xbox One, I suppose.

PS4 and Xbox One were also delayed, so I suppose those will come together.

I was SUPER ready for some sort of crazy Disney Arcade collection of minigames based on old cartoons.
But it was the Kart racer :cry:

Disney racing games feel like they should be a bigger deal than they actually are. They come and go no one bats an eye.

It's ported by virtuos, their past ports were just like this. They didn't acknowledge the Dark Souls Switch version until the release date announcement.

Midnight Suns might take close to a year to arrive to Switch.

I'm totally down for Cap and BP's adventures in WWII but that "Four Heroes" thing gives me Gotham Knights fears

No date for Speedstorm? I was hoping for a shadowdrop... It was a summer title anyway.

Was pretty meh show, weird way to end it.
But it had great pacing I must say.

It's ported by virtuos, their past ports were just like this. They didn't acknowledge the Dark Souls Switch version until the release date announcement.

Midnight Suns might take close to a year to arrive to Switch.

This is not true though, Switch version was there on the launch trailer for all other versions.

I'm totally down for Cap and BP's adventures in WWII but that "Four Heroes" thing gives me Gotham Knights fears
According to the official description, it seems like each character is only playable in certain sections. Probably something like Uncharted, just with 4 different playstyles instead of one.

I still can't believe the painfully mediocre Gargoyles game is getting a remaster.

Like, I appreciate the spirit, and hope that it and the upcoming new comic series leads to even more and better for the brand.

But the game itself is.....ugggggh. LMAO

I just realized once again that I don‘t care much about Disney/Marvel core IPs except for Carl Barks/Don Rosa/Italian Donald Duck Comics, but this was a good show. Fast paced and some good announcements, even though it would have been cool to see more gameplay.

I like that Mickey Minnie game. It is a Switch exclusive, so I‘m sure we‘ll see it again in the rumored direct. That Monster Inc Speedstorms Course looks amazing, but I fear the Free to play aspect of that game. Monkey Island looks cool and I like adventure games, but I never got into the older entries.

Oh and Avengers Go will flop, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom