• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Summer 2022 Game Events |ST|

frog

Spin it, boys!
Basically the same thread I did on purple forum. Sadly no in-post countdown so I can't do that part of it. Will try to keep this updated from June to July.

Another event compilation from @Party Sklar and a post for past events are in threadmarks.

Google Calendar links for MAJOR and MINOR events.

For full disclosure major events are whatever I feel are events that are worth tuning into (based on historical precedent and personal bias) and what I am willing to write out summaries after the show, make the countdowns for, and so on. Everything else is "minor."

Major Upcoming Events
gamescom Opening Night Live [August 23, 11:00 AM PT/2:00 PM ET/8:00 PM CET]
YouTube | Twitch | Fami thread

unknown.png

On Tuesday, August 23, @geoffkeighley hosts @gamescom Opening Night Live. A 2 hour showcase of more than 30 upcoming games, live from Cologne, Germany. Streaming everywhere at 8p CEST / 2p ET / 11a PT.

Destiny 2 Showcase [August 23]
Twitch

Destiny-2-Showcase_07-21-22-768x432.jpg

Disney & Marvel Games Showcase [September 9, 1:00 PM PT/4:00 PM ET/10:00 PM CET]
YouTube | Fami thread | Countdown

FaN5_eCUEAE-1uE

Live from D23 Expo presented by Visa, Disney is streaming the Disney & Marvel GAMES SHOWCASE to fans worldwide on Friday, September 9 at 1 p.m. PT. Tune in to the showcase, hosted by Kinda Funny’s Blessing Adeoye Jr.

The digital showcase will feature incredible new content from Disney & Pixar Games, Marvel Games, Lucasfilm Games, and 20th Century Games. In addition to all-new announcements, fans can expect new reveals from titles including Disney Dreamlight Valley, Marvel’s Midnight Suns, LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, and a sneak peek at the upcoming Marvel ensemble game from Skydance New Media.

Ubisoft Forward [September 10, 12:00 PM PT/3:00 PM ET/9:00 PM CET]
YouTube | Twitch | Countdown

UbisoftFWD_News_Header.png

Tune in at 12:00 PM PDT on Saturday, September 10, 2022 for a new Ubisoft Forward livestream event, featuring exciting news on upcoming games from our teams around the world! Ubisoft Forward will broadcast on YouTube, Twitch, and on our official website. Visit Ubisoft.com/Forward on September 10 to watch in your preferred format with multiple language and accessibility options.

We’ll have more to share about Ubisoft Forward as we get closer to the event, so be sure to keep an eye on Ubisoft News and the official Ubisoft social channels for the latest updates.

Minor Upcoming Events
Sunsoft Digital Event [August 18, 1:00 PM PT/4:00 PM ET/10:00 PM CET]
YouTube

Future Games Show: Gamescom 2022 [August 24, 11:00 AM PT/2:00 PM ET/8:00 PM CET]
YouTube | Twitch

Last edited:
Thanks for your hard work on this! It's a great resource. Looking forward to some colorful platformers and the like.

I am curious to see when the summer Nintendo direct pops up, wouldn’t be surprised to see it announced next week

Party Sklar's event post
Hello everyone ! After a question from @merp last night, I thought it'd be nice to have an information topic with a comprehensive list of every planned presentation for this "summer of gaming / E3 with a mustache". This list is presented in a chronological order and, while I chose to only feature PT, ET and CEST times, if you add a presentation to your calendar via the links, it should show up in the timezone you're in. I'll try to update it when new things pop up.

State of Play

State-Of-Play-June2022-768x402-1.jpg

Thirty minutes of "exciting reveals from our third-party partners, plus a sneak peek at several games in development for PlayStation VR2".

Date and time : June 2nd – 3PM (PT), 6PM(ET), 23h59 (CEST)
Duration : 30 minutes
Links : YouTubeTwitch
Add to your calendar : AppleGoogleOffice 365Outlook WebOutlookYahoo

SEGA: mystery project announcement

sega-new-project-announcement-live-stream-announced-for-june-3rd-2022-G3-Ig-QLro-Y-k-jpg.webp

SEGA announcing a whole new project on YouTube. Will it be good ? Maybe. Will it be released on the Switch ? No.

Date and time : June 3rd – 4AM (PT), 7AM (ET), 13h (CEST)
Duration : Unknown
Links : YouTube

LRG3 Showcase

lrg3-2022-limited-run-games-showcase-june-6th.webp

Limited Run Games announcing thirty new physical editions, and your bank account is already crying.

Date and time : June 6th – 1PM (PT), 4PM (ET), 22h (CEST)
Links : Twitch

Upload VR Showcase

Upload-VR-Showcase-Header-png.webp

Because even if it rarely look good on a computer screen, you gotta announce those VR games somewhere.

Date and time : June 9th – 8AM (PT) – 11AM (ET), 17h (CEST)
Duration : Around one hour

Summer Game Fest

conferences-jeux-video-switch-actu-2022-7-560x315-jpg.webp

Geoff Keighley is back with his friends and a suitcase full of world premieres and advertisements.

Date and time : June 9th – 11AM (PT), 2PM (ET), 20h (CEST)
Duration : Three hours

Day of the Devs: Summer Game Fest Edition

summer-games-devs-2022-jpg.webp

Acting as a de facto post-show for the Summer Game Fest, Double Fine and iam8bit will celebrate ten years of indie love with some trailers.

Date and time : June 9th – 2PM (PT), 5PM (ET), 23h (CEST)

IGN Expo

summer-of-gaming-2022-schedule-how-to-watch-and-what-to-expe-njwr-1200-jpg.webp

A presentation "loaded with fresh gameplay and never-before-seen looks at tons of new games"

Date and time : June 10th – 9AM (PT), 12PM (ET), 18h (CEST)

Netflix Geeked Week: Gaming

netflix-geeked-week-2022-1200x675-1-jpeg.webp

A showcase of shows inspired by games and games inspired by shows.

Date and time : June 10th – 10AM (PT), 1PM (ET), 19h (CEST)

Tribeca Games Spotlight 2022

Tribeca-Games-Spotlight.jpg

"A digital showcase featuring exclusive gameplay and creator interviews from Tribeca’s official selections". Cuphead DLC and OXENFREE II are expected to be here.

Date and time : June 10th – 12PM(PT), 3PM (ET), 21h (CEST)
Duration : Two hours

Guerilla Collective 2022

conferences-jeux-video-switch-actu-2022-1-560x315-jpg.webp

Indies are together and strong to showcase all their mighty strength – and probably tens of deck-building roguelites.

Date and time : June 11th – 8AM (PT), 11AM(ET), 17h (CEST)
Duration : One hour and a half

Wholesome Direct 2022

conferences-jeux-video-switch-actu-2022-10-560x315-jpg.webp

A conference dedicated to cute games that make you feel good. I hope you like cats, pastel colors, and making soup.

Date and time : June 11th – 9:30AM (PT), 12:30PM (ET), 18h30 (CEST)
Links : YouTube

Future Games Show

conferences-jeux-video-switch-actu-2022-3-560x315-jpg.webp

A traditionally long presentation that will feature a ton of announcements, but beware : not all of them will be interesting.

Date and time : June 11th – 12PM (PT), 3PM (ET), 21h (CEST)
Duration : Around two hours

Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase

conferences-jeux-video-switch-actu-2022-11-560x315-jpg.webp

After the postponement of Starfield, Xbox now have to reveal which games are planned on its console this year.

Date and time : June 12th, 10AM (PT), 1PM (ET), 19h (CEST)
Duration : Two hours

PC Gaming Show

conferences-jeux-video-switch-actu-2022-6-560x315-jpg.webp

The PC Gamer presentation will return this year. By the way, have you heard of MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries ?

Date and time : June 12th, 12:30PM (PT), 3:30PM (ET), 21h30 (CEST)

THQ Nordic

conferences-jeux-video-switch-actu-2022-8-560x315-jpg.webp

THQ Nordic will be visiting us in August to talk about previously announced games, but also about some of the new things they have in store.

Date and time : August 12th, 12PM (PT), 3PM (ET), 21h (CEST)

Gamescom Opening Night Live

conferences-jeux-video-switch-actu-2022-4-560x315-jpg.webp

Geoff Keighley will be back to present the opening of the Colognese convention, which will be held this year in person, a first since 2019.

Date and time : August 25th, 12PM (PT), 3PM (ET), 21h (CEST)
Duration : Around two hours

Great summer of gaming to y'all !

Last edited:
Bokmarking the thread for future reference, thanks!

I'm curious about today's State of Play, since I can't think of many games that wouldn't benefit from being shown somewhere else. We'll see!

Xbox will go for 2 hours?? And 1 hour wholesome direct? Bruh that's long, might still watch if I'm at my desk anyway but damn

Still waiting for Square-Enix to announce if they’re doing one. We know they’re teasing SO6 news later this month and we should have an update on FF16 “soon”. So them doing an event makes some sense especially with a fairly full slate of mid-tier games and re-releases this year.

Is this on thread going to be put to the top of this forum?

unknown.png

IMHO, I think it should be put there so people can more readily see it.

Edit: Not sure whatever you call this part of the forum, btw, so my apologies in advance.

Last edited:
Is this on thread going to be put to the top of this forum?

unknown.png

IMHO, I think it should be put there so people can more readily see it.

Edit: Not sure whatever you call this part of the forum, btw, so my apologies in advance.
done.

Today I thought about I need to find a schedule for all the shows in the coming weeks and just like that it's here on Fami as soon as I checked after works.
Thanks and great work OP!

I got a PS5 last week so I'd finally have a reason to be excited for a State of Play, but the ones I've seen have been very boring. It's also very late in my time zone, which probably means I'll just check it out the next morning.

The Keighley stream is at a perfect spot, so I'll watch that live despite not having huge expectations for the content.

Day of the Devs was a standout last year, and same goes for Wholesome Direct. Other than those and the inevitable Nintendo Direct, I think I'm gonna pass.

Don’t know if I’m going to stay up for the SoP but I look forward to waking up to the FFXVI trailer 😌

Thank you for all the calendar links!
That's the only way I'm going to remember these things.
Super helpful.

Past events (summaries for major events, VODs for all)
Past Events:
THQ Nordic Digital Showcase 2022 [August 12, 12:00 PM PT/3:00 PM ET/9:00 PM CET]
VOD | Fami thread

THQ-Nordic-Save-The-Date.jpg

• Alone in the Dark reboot announced for PS5/XSX/PC
  • Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed new trailer, coming to PS5/XSX/PC on August 30
  • Space for Sale announced for PC
  • Gothic 1 Remake new trailer, coming soon to PS5/XSX/PC
  • Jagged Alliance 3 new trailer, coming soon to PC
  • The Valiant new trailer, coming soon to PS5/XSX/PS4/XB1/PC
  • Tempest Rising announced for PC
  • Knights of Honor II: Sovereign new trailer, coming soon to PC
  • Outcast 2: A New Beginning new trailer, coming soon to PS5/XSX/PC
  • Wreckreation announced for PS5/XSX/PS4/XB1/PC
  • Way of the Hunter new trailer, coming to PS5/XSX/PC on August 16
  • AEW: Fight Forever new trailer, coming soon to PS5/XSX/PS4/XB1/NSW/PC
  • Stuntfest: World Tour new trailer, coming soon to PC
  • SpongeBob: The Cosmic Shake coming soon to PS4/XB1/NSW/PC

Splatoon 3 Direct [August 10, 6:00 AM PT/9:00 AM ET/3:00 PM CET]
VOD | Fami thread

FZo_UdOWIAMHEdh

• New mechanics, stages, weapons overview
  • Online lobby overview
  • Lockers and customization overview
  • Tableturf Battle reveal
  • Salmon Run Next Wave, Hero Mode overview
  • SplatNet 3 and amiibo figures announced
  • Update and DLC roadmap
  • New idols revealed and Splatfest demo announced

Monster Hunter Digital Event - August 2022 [August 9, 7:00 AM PT/10:00 AM ET/4:00 PM CET]
VOD

Pokemon Presents [August 3, 6:00 AM PT/9:00 AM ET/3:00 PM CET]
VOD | Fami thread

FZE8PV6WYAEBST5

• Pokemon World Champions is in-person this year in London from August 18-21, now featuring competitions for Pokemon GO and Pokemon Unite
  • Pokemon GO Fest 2022 Finale teases Ultra Beast appearances and Shaymin encounter
  • Pokemon Unite 1st anniversary celebration introduces Pika Party and Buzzwole\
  • Pokemon Masters EX reveals Trainer Lodge coming August, teases Ash vs. Red
  • Mewtwo coming to Pokemon Cafe Remix
  • Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Paldea region trailer
  • Pokemon Scarlet and Violet game overview

Annapurna Interactive Showcase [July 28, 12:00 PM PT/3:00 PM ET/9:00 PM CET]
VOD | Fami thread

Annapurna-Show_06-09-22-768x432.jpg

• Thirsty Suitors gameplay overview, coming to PS5/XSX/PS4/XB1/NSW/PC and Game Pass, demo available now on Steam
  • Hindsight releases for NSW/PC on August 4
  • Cardboard Computer new game dev interview
  • Bounty Star coming to PS/XB/PC and Game Pass in 2023
  • Yarn Owl dev interview
  • Outer Wilds coming to PS5/XSX, still in development for NSW
  • The Pathless coming to XB/NSW this winter, Maquette coming to XB/NSW, Solar Ash coming to XB/Steam and Game Pass this winter, What Remains of Edith Finch PS5/XSX update out now
  • Forever Ago dev spotlight
  • Flock coming to PS5/XSX/PS4/XB1/PC and Game Pass
  • Hohokum available now on Steam
  • Keita Takahashi new game teaser
  • Dreamfeel dev showcase
  • The Lost Wild reveal

Skull and Bones Gameplay Reveal [July 7, 11:00 AM PT/2:00 PM ET/8:00 PM CET]
VOD

Nacon Connect [July 7, 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET/7:00 PM CET]
VOD

Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope Showcase [June 29, 9:00 AM PT/12:00 PM ET/6:00 PM CET]
VOD

Star Ocean Program Special Edition [June 29, 4:00 AM PT/7:00 AM ET/1:00 PM CET]
VOD

Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase [June 28, 6:00 AM PT/9:00 AM ET/3:00 PM CET]
VOD | Fami thread
FWQsmB6XgAEFpNG

• Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak launch trailer [NSW]
  • NieR:Automata The End of YoRHa Edition reveal, releases October 9 [NSW, currently available on PS4/XB1/PC]
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes reveal, releases 2023 [NSW/PC]
  • SUPER BOMBERMAN R 2 reveal releases 2023 [PS5/XSX/PS4/XB1/NSW/PC]
  • Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection reveal, releases 2023 [PS4/NSW/PC]
  • PAC-MAN WORLD Re-PAC reveal, releases August 26 [PS5/XSX/PS4/XB1/NSW/PC]
  • Blanc announcement, releases 2023 [NSW/PC]
  • Return to Monkey Island gameplay reveal, releases 2022 [NSW/PC]
  • Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope gameplay overview, releases October 20 [NSW]
  • Little Noah: Scion of Paradise releases today [PS4/NSW/PC]
  • RAILGRADE announced for Switch, releases 2023 [NSW/PC]
  • RPG Time: The Legend of Wright announced for Switch, releases August 18 [PS4/NSW, previously available for XSX/XB1/PC]
  • Sonic Frontiers cyber space reveal trailer, Switch gameplay [PS5/XSX/PS4/XB1/NSW/PC]
  • Disney Dreamlight Valley Switch gameplay, releases in early access September 9 [PS5/XSX/PS4/XB1/NSW/PC and Game Pass]
  • LIVE A LIVE demo releases today [NSW]
  • DORAEMON STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of the Great Kingdom announced, releases in 2022 [PS5/NSW/PC]
  • Minecraft Legends reminder, releases in 2023 [PS/XB/NSW/PC]
  • DRAGON QUEST TREASURES gameplay trailer, releases December 9 [NSW]
  • Portal: Companion Collection releases today [NSW]
  • HARVESTELLA reveal trailer [NSW/PC]
  • Persona 5 Royal coming to NSW October 21 [PS5/XSX/XB1/NSW/PC, previously on PS4], Persona 4 Golden and Persona 3 Portable coming soon [PS4/XB1/NSW/PC]

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Direct [June 22, 7:00 AM PT/10:00 AM ET/4:00 PM CET]
VOD | Fami thread

Final Fantasy VII 25th Anniversary Special Broadcast [June 16, 3:00 PM PT/6:00 PM ET/12:00 AM CET]
VOD | Fami thread

FU4SwihXoAEFk5g

• Final Fantasy VII Remake Integrade coming to Steam on June 17, verified for Steam Deck (currently on PS5/PS4/EGS)
  • various merch
  • Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier new stuff (iOS/Android)
  • Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis closed beta in 2022 (iOS/Android)
  • Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion coming this winter to PS5/XSX/PS4/XB1/NSW/PC
  • Final Fantasy VII Rebirth coming next winter to PS5, the second game in a trilogy

10 Years of Dragon's Dogma Digital Event [June 16, 3:00 PM PT/6:00 PM ET/12:00 AM CET]
VOD

Overwatch 2 Reveal Event [June 16, 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET/7:00 PM CET]
VOD

Xbox Game Showcase Extended [June 14, 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET/7:00 PM CET]
VOD

Assassin's Creed Celebration Livestream [June 14, 9:00 AM PT/12:00 PM ET/6:00 PM CET]
VOD

Capcom Showcase [June 13, 3:00 PM PT/6:00 PM ET/12:00 AM CET]
VOD | Fami thread

FUm8pl2XsAAD0T0

• Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak new trailer, title updates, demo releases tomorrow for NSW/PC
  • Street Fighter 6, Capcom Fighting Collection, Capcom 2nd Arcade Stadium
  • Exoprimal new trailer, closed network test coming soon for PC
  • Resident Evil Village: Gold Edition includes 3rd person mode, Rose epilogue DLC, Mercenaries update
  • Resident Evil 4 full trailer, short gameplay showcase
  • Resident Evil VII, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3 next-gen updates shadowdrop

PC Gaming Show 2022 [June 12, 12:30 PM PT/3:30 PM ET/9:30 PM CET]
VOD

Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase [June 12, 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET/7:00 PM CET]
VOD | Fami thread

FRbmXnnUcAE97pJ

• Redfall gameplay reveal trailer, releases 2023 for XSX/PC and Game Pass
  • Hollow Knight: Silksong new trailer, releases for XSX/XB1/NSW/PC and Game Pass on Day 1
  • High on Life, new game from Rick & Morty's Justin Roiland releases October 2022 for XSX/XB1/PC and Game Pass
  • Riot Games partnering with Xbox Game Pass for various bonuses in League of Legends, League of Legends: Wild Rift, Valorant, Legends of Runeterra, and Teamfight Tactics
  • A Plague Tale: Requiem new look, releasing in 2022 for PS5/XSX/NSW (cloud)/PC and Game Pass
  • Forza Motorsport extended look, releasing for XSX/PC in spring 2023
  • Flight Simulator 40th anniversary update, Halo collaboration
  • Overwatch 2 going F2P, Junker Queen revealed, releases in early access on October 4 for PS5/XSX/PS4/XB1/NSW/PC
  • Ara: History Untold, first-party turn-based strategy game by Oxide Games, announced for PC and Game Pass
  • The Elder Scrolls Online: High Life expansion releases next week, Fallout 76: The Pitt in September
  • Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels expansion releases July 19 for XSX/XB1/PC
  • Ark 2 new trailer, releases in 2023 for XSX/PC and Game Pass
  • Scorn new trailer, releases October 21 for XSX/PC and Game Pass
  • Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn, new game from Ashen studio, releases in early 2023 for PS5/XSX/PS4/XB1/PC and Game Pass
  • Minecraft Legends, "action strategy" game from Homeworld devs Blackbird Interactive releases in 2023 for PS/XB/NSW/PC and Game Pass
  • Lightyear Frontier new trailer, releases for XSX/PC and Game Pass in spring 2023
  • Gunfire Reborn releases for XSX/XB1 and Game Pass in October
  • The Last Case of Benedict Fox announcement, releases for XSX/XB1/PC and Game Pass in early 2023
  • As Dusk Falls, first-party multiplayer motion novel releases for XSX/XB1/PC and Game Pass July 19
  • Naraka: Bladepoint coming to XSX/XB1 and Game Pass June 23
  • Pentiment, new Obsidian game directed by Josh Sawyer comes to XSX/XB1/PC and Game Pass in November
  • Grounded 1.0 launches for XSX/XB1/PC in September
  • Ereban: Shadow Legacy, steath action platformer, releases for XSX/XB1/PC and Game Pass in 2023
  • Diablo 4 Necromancer class reveal, extended gameplay trailer, releases in 2023 for PS5/XSX/PS4/XB1/PC with crossplay and cross-progression
  • Sea of Thieves season 7 trailer
  • Ravenlok, voxel-based action RPG releases for XSX/XB1/PC and Game Pass in 2023
  • Cocoon, new game from Limbo and Inside's lead designer, coming to XB/NSW/PC and Game Pass in 2023
  • Wolong: Fallen Dynasty, Team Ninja Three Kingdoms game, releases in early 2023 and on Game Pass Day 1
  • Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4 Golden, Persona 5 Royal coming to XSX/XB1/PC; Persona 5 Royal coming October 21
  • Kojima announces new game with Xbox Game Studios, to utilize the power of the cloud
  • Starfield extended gameplay demo, releases 2023 for XSX/PC and Game Pass

Future Games Show 2022 [June 11, 12:00 PM PT/3:00 PM ET/9:00 PM CET]
VOD

Wholesome Direct [June 11, 9:30 AM PT/12:30 PM ET/8:30 PM CET]
VOD | Fami thread

Guerrilla Collective 3 [June 11, 8:00 AM PT/11:00 AM ET/5:00 PM CET]
VOD

Tribeca Games Spotlight 2022 [June 10, 12:00 PM PT/3:00 PM ET/9:00 PM CET]
VOD

FU678xNUYAU-6ZI

• Thirsty Suitors (skateboarding/RPG/cooking game hybrid?) coming to PC
  • The Cub (2D platformer) coming to PS5/XSX/PS4/NSW/PC in 2022
  • As Dusk Falls (Xbox first-party narrative adventure) coming to XSX/XB1/PC and Game Pass in 2022
  • Venba (narrative cooking game) coming to PC
  • A Plague Tale: Requiem (narrative driven action adventure) coming to PS5/XSX/NSW (cloud)/PC in 2022
  • Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course coming to PS4/XB1/NSW/PC on June
  • Oxenfree II: Lost Signals (adventure) coming to PS5/PS4/NSW/PC in 2022
  • Immortality (FMV adventure) coming to XSX/PC and Game Pass in 2022
  • American Arcadia (platformer/puzzle) coming to console/PC

Epic Games Store Summer Showcase 2022 [June 10, 11:00 AM PT/2:00 PM ET/8:00 PM CET]
VOD

IGN Expo 2022 [June 10, 9:00 AM PT/12:00 PM ET/6:00 PM CET]
VOD | Summary | Fami thread

Devolver Digital Marketing Countdown to Marketing [June 9, 3:00 PM PT/6:00 PM ET/12:00 AM CET]
VOD | Fami thread

5UsRmN5u

• Cult of the Lamb (isometric action adventure and city builder) releases August 6 for PS5/XSX/PS4/XB1/NSW/PC
  • Anger Foot (FPS) coming to PC in 2023
  • The Plucky Squire (2D/3D hybrid platformer) coming to PS5/XSX/NSW/PC in 2023
  • Skate Story (skating action game) coming to PC in 2023

Day of the Devs 10th Anniversary: Summer Game Fest Edition [June 9, following Summer Game Fest]
VOD | Fami thread

FUGL7VUWQAEXArO

• Time Flies, open world fly simulator announced for PS/NSW/PC, coming 2023
  • Planet of Lana new trailer, coming to XSX/XB1/PC and Game Pass in 2022
  • Choo-Choo Charles, train horror game, releasing for PS5/XSX/PC in 2022
  • Escape Academy releases for PS5/XSX/PS4/XB1/PC on July 14
  • A Little to the Left, object organization puzzle game coming to NSW/PC
  • Bear & Breakfast releasing for NSW/PC on July 28
  • Animal Well, puzzle game releasing for PS5/PC
  • Roots of Pacha, stone age farming sim, announced, demo now available on PC
  • Naiad, swimming puzzle game announced for PS5/PS4/PC coming 2022
  • Desta: The Memories Between announced by Monument Valley devs, coming to multiple platforms including Switch
  • Schim early teaser trailer, shadow 3D platformer coming to PC
  • Fox and Frog Travelers: The Demon of Adashino Island new trailer
  • Goodbye World narrative game coming later this year
  • Birth adventure puzzle game comes to PC in August
  • Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland Kickstarter announcement, OST by Anamaguchi's Peter Berkman, planned for NSW/PC in 2023 with potential PS/XB stretch goals

Summer Game Fest 2022 Showcase [June 9, 11:00 AM PT/2:00 PM ET/8:00 PM CET]
VOD | Fami thread

FUCUhx7UEAARG7s

• Street Fighter 6 Guile reveal trailer
  • Aliens: Dark Descent releases in 2023 for PS5/XSX/PS4/XB1/PC
  • The Callisto Protocol gameplay demo
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II campaign gameplay demo
  • Flashback 2 announced, coming winter 2022 for PS5/XSX/PS4/XB1/NSW/PC
  • Witchfire new trailer
  • Fort Solis reveal trailer, horror starring Troy Baker and Roger Clark
  • Routine announced for XSX/XB1/PC and Game Pass
  • Fortnite The Rock Foundation thing
  • Black Adam (movie) new look
  • Stormgate announcement trailer, new RTS from former Blizzard devs, closed beta coming in 2023
  • Highwater reveal trailer, new game from Golf Club Wasteland devs
  • American Arcadia trailer, coming to console/PC
  • Goat Simulator 3 reveal trailer, coming to PS/XB/PC
  • Marvel Midnight Suns new trailer, releases October 7 for PS5/XSX/PS4/XB1/PC, later for Switch
  • Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course new look
  • Neon White launches June 16 for NSW/PC
  • Midnight Fight Express launches August 23 for PS4/XB1/NSW/PC and Game Pass
  • Honkai Star Rail and Zenless Zone Zero new trailers
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge Casey Jones and 6-player co-op trailer, releases June 16 for PS4/XB1/NSW/PC and Game Pass
  • One Piece Odyssey gameplay trailer
  • Soul Hackers 2 English dub trailer
  • Metal Hellsinger new trailer, releases 2022 (rhythm FPS)
  • Nightingale new trailer (fantasy survival game)
  • Saints Row Boss Factory shadowdrop (free character creation app)
  • Warhammer Darktide releases September 13 for XSX/XB1/PC and Game Pass
  • Layers of Fears announced for PS5/XSX/PC in 2023 (Bloober Team horror game)
  • Gotham Knights Nightwing trailer
  • The Last of Us standalone multiplayer concept art, more info in 2023
  • The Last of Us HBO series photos
  • The Last of Us: Part I announced for PS5/PC, releases September 9 for PS5, later for PC

Soul Hackers 2 Special Broadcast [June 8, 5:00 PM PT/8:00 PM ET/2:00 AM CET]
VOD

Upload VR Showcase [June 9, 8:00 AM PT/11:00 AM ET/5:00 PM CET]
VOD

Koei Tecmo Mobile Game Reveal [June 6, 8:00 PM PT/11:00 PM ET/5:00 AM CET]
VOD

Sonic Central [June 7, 9:00 AM PT/12:00 PM ET/6:00 PM CET]
VOD | Fami thread

LRG3 2022 [June 6, 1:00 PM PT/4:00 PM ET/10:00 PM CET]
VOD | Fami thread

Acquire Game Show 2022 [June 5, 4:00 AM PT/7:00 AM ET/1:00 PM CET]
VOD | Fami thread

Sega Mega Drive Mini II Announcement Livestream [June 3, 4:00 AM PT/7:00 AM ET/1:00 PM CET]
VOD

State of Play [June 2, 3:00 PM PT/6:00 PM ET/12:00 AM CET]
VOD | Fami thread

FTxIYAyWUAIFks4

• Resident Evil 4 Remake reveal, releases March 23, 2023 (PS5/XSX/PC/PS VR2)
  • Resident Evil Village ported to VR (PS VR2)
  • The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners Chapter 2 (PS VR2/PS VR)
  • No Man's Sky (PS VR2)
  • Horizon Call of the Mountain demo (PS VR2)
  • Horizon Forbidden West New Game+ free update (PS5/PS4)
  • Spider-Man Remastered releases August 12, 2022 (PC)
  • Stray releases July 9, 2022, launches into PS+ Extra or higher tiers (PS5/PS4/PC)
  • The Callisto Protocol gameplay trailer, releases December 2, 2022 (PS5/XSX/PS4/XB1/PC)
  • Rollerdrome announcement, releases August 6, 2022 (PS5/PS4/PC)
  • Eternights reveal, releases early 2023 (PS5/PS4/PC)
  • Street Fighter 6 gameplay reveal, releases 2023 (PS5/XSX/PS4/PC)
  • Tunic ports release September 27, 2022 (PS5/PS4)
  • Season: A Letter to the Future releases Autumn 2022 (PS5/PS4/PC)
  • Final Fantasy XVI gameplay trailer, releases summer 2023 (PS5)

Warhammer Skulls Showcase 2022 Announcement Showcase [June 1, 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET/7:00 PM CET]
VOD

SaGa Series Official Broadcast [May 31, 3:00 AM PT/6:00 AM ET/12:00 PM CET]
VOD

Last edited:

Koei Tecmo is doing a live stream 12pm JST (3am gmt+0) , it's probably related to mobile
deepL translation: Koei Tecmo Games New application information released on Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 12:00

Past Events:

State of Play [June 2, 3:00 PM PT/6:00 PM ET/12:00 AM CET]
VOD | Fami thread

FTxIYAyWUAIFks4

Warhammer Skulls Showcase 2022 Announcement Showcase [June 1, 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET/7:00 PM CET]
VOD

SaGa Series Official Broadcast [May 31, 3:00 AM PT/6:00 AM ET/12:00 PM CET]
VOD
Maybe try to include the video live-stream (if you can) for the "past events" post or posts.

That's more of an "extra" for me as this thread is fine the way it is, but that would be nice. That's all!

Maybe try to include the video live-stream (if you can) for the "past events" post or posts.

That's more of an "extra" for me as this thread is fine the way it is, but that would be nice. That's all!
That's what the VOD links are

I created a couple a days ago a google docs with all shows in timezones if someone interested. I will try to update future dates of shows and VODs when they passed, so you don't have to go on famiboards if you don't want to get spoiled:
Xm5TciP.png
Anyway when I'm looking at it now, I think the best spot for the Nintendo Direct really would be their usual on on Monday after the XBOX Event, before the Capcom Showcase.

Nearly everything I was slightly interested in is around 2-6am... dang. Guess I'll be catching up on gaming news when I get up.

Can I get a yeah!?

Koei Tecmo is doing a live stream 12pm JST (3am gmt+0) , it's probably related to mobile
deepL translation: Koei Tecmo Games New application information released on Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 12:00

This was for Nobunaga's Ambition Hadou for mobile

Next couple of days will be wild. I expect absolutely nothing out of the Geoffening, but beyond that we have:
  • Xbox/Bethesda on the 12th — looking forward to finally seeing some Starfield footage, don't let me down, Todd I swear I'll—
  • Capcom on the 13th — Sunbreak and (hopefully) some more SF6 info make this an easy watch for me
  • Nintendo on the 15th(?) — it's Nintendo, duh
All in all mildly stoked.

Next couple of days will be wild. I expect absolutely nothing out of the Geoffening, but beyond that we have:
  • Xbox/Bethesda on the 12th — looking forward to finally seeing some Starfield footage, don't let me down, Todd I swear I'll—
  • Capcom on the 13th — Sunbreak and (hopefully) some more SF6 info make this an easy watch for me
  • Nintendo on the 15th(?) — it's Nintendo, duh
All in all mildly stoked.
I'm highly stoked, tbh.

Back
Top Bottom