• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Dandori Challenge Hi-Scores

Edit: oh what the hell at the pumpkin. I had no idea.
Yeah, Oatchi can surprisingly ram a lot of things in the game, it's fairly inconsistent but worth exploring. I just learned something else new... a spicy spray'ed Oatchi can ram Level 2 gates in one shot (usually it's one level per ramming). Not sure how to apply that yet, but good to know.

I understand this is an old thread and many may have bettered the scores they posted here.
I miss the ranking system to allow me to gauge where I sit with my scores.
Here are my scores at present time.
Dandori day care 302
Hotshock canyon 326
Rockaway cellars 431
Test tubs 306
Ice cross course 279
Hefty haulway 500
Aerial incinerator 418
Strategic freezeway 323
Planning pools 390
Toggle training 330
Cliff hangers hold 312
Oasis of order 364

My Hefty haulway is higher than the currently posted top score but again I recognise this thread is quite a few months old and that current high score may have been bested.

Last edited:
Is there an easy way to post pictures/photos/ screeshots etc on here. I wanted to post picture of my score on Hefty haulway but it just asks for an url or web address etc, no option to just upload a photo?

Last edited:
Can't see any threads regarding high scores for dandori battles. So if anybody would like to share theirs here are mine.
Trial run 229 (was quite hard getting a point difference of over 200 on this small map)
Battle in a box 404
Dandori Castle 370
Leafy showdown 341
Hot sandy duel 323
Final battle 301

Last edited:
Is there an easy way to post pictures/photos/ screeshots etc on here. I wanted to post picture of my score on Hefty haulway but it just asks for an url or web address etc, no option to just upload a photo?
Have you tried abload.de? You can upload a photo there for free, and then post it in image tags here. All you have to do is get the URL of the image, click the little picture icon above this text box, and then paste in the URL and hit enter. Would love to see your screens!

Have you tried abload.de? You can upload a photo there for free, and then post it in image tags here. All you have to do is get the URL of the image, click the little picture icon above this text box, and then paste in the URL and hit enter. Would love to see your screens!
Says registration is currently deactivated for that site.
Would prefer just an option of uploading a normal photo like other sites or even allowing me to link to photo on Facebook or x (twitter) but that doesn't seem to work either. Other sites just allow you to upload photos directly from your gallery?

Says registration is currently deactivated for that site.
Would prefer just an option of uploading a normal photo like other sites or even allowing me to link to photo on Facebook or x (twitter) but that doesn't seem to work either. Other sites just allow you to upload photos directly from your gallery?
I remember using imgBB for uploading images once, maybe you can try that?

Looks like I won't be able to share any screeshots or photos here unfortunately.
Says it supports twitter and Facebook but fails when I try.

Test to see if I can post link to my twitter page rather than individualposts/photos, if works I will post pictures on there of my high scores. Well that didn't work and doesn't seem to let me delete this comment/ post either.

Last edited:
Hopefully by posting link to my twitter account in above comment you can see my scores if you want to see them

I never posted my sage leaf trial scores - all platinum, unlike challenges and battles I haven't been back to see if I can improve these scores.
Bulblaxes: 2.01
Snow problem: 1.53
Dig deep: 1.26
Dandori seas: 2.56
The white key: 2.08
Gimmick gambit: 2.15
One fell jump: 0.15
Crowded kitchen: 1.06
Turf turmoil: 1.31
The purple key: 1.58

So are you determined to get every high score now? lol. Ugh. I’m already knocked off the board. Now I’ll have no chance of getting back on.
No I have no chance of that, I'm not that good. I think thev4 I have are probably the only 4 I can get, from what I remember most of my current high scores for the other levels are quite far off the scores on the leader board, unless i find some drastically different faster route I doubt I will come near. Tbh many levels I don't really play as I'm sure I can ever improve, some I am because I like the level and some I play because I think I can get a bit of improvement.

So are you determined to get every high score now? lol. Ugh. I’m already knocked off the board. Now I’ll have no chance of getting back on.
Plus one I've improved on is a high score I already had, I just knew I could get better. If I was after them all I would be focusing on one's I dont have high score for lol.

Which levels did you hold the high scores for? Were they the ones I now have? Sorry if I knocked you off.

Which levels did you hold the high scores for? Were they the ones I now have? Sorry if I knocked you off.
Nah. I was knocked off before you entered the ring. I haven’t played in a while. I should get back to it….still trying to beat Zelda.

To be fair I might have a slim chance on ice cross courseway as I have improved my score to 304 (looking at leader board only 15 off beating it). Hadn't bothered to post my better score as it was still below the top score. Don't think there's any others I'm close to though.

Seeing this thread made me want to re-visit some of these challenges once I get my TV set back up… Not that I think I’m good enough to get on the leaderboards, mind you…

Man, I do wish they’d give us more maps in an update or something. That would hit the spot right about now…

Hi, everyone! Long time Pikmin fan here, and enthusiast of these Dandori-type stages.
Slowly working through the maps with the goal of using less than half the available time on each.
In doing so, I currently have the scores of:

Dandori Day Care - 303
Hotshock Canyon - 379
Rockaway Cellars - 452

Hi everyone!
I grew up with Pikmin and was so excited when the fourth one came out. I loved the new Dandori challenges and was inspired by this board to optimize sequences as best I could. After an ungodly amount of hours playing these levels, I would like to share my scores.
Dandori Day Care: 333
Hotshock Canyon: 390
Rockaway Cellars: 467
Test Tubs: 357
Ice-Cross Course: 341
Hefty Haulway: 544
Aerial Incinerator: 496
Strategic Freezeway: 393
Planning Pools: 410
Toggle Training: 438
Cliff-Hanger’s Hold: 385
Oasis of Order: 406