• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Dandori Challenge Hi-Scores

julian

Bob-omb
Founder
Alright everyone. Pikmin 4 is out and some of us may have gobbled it up so quick we want some new challenges. Pikmin 3 had hi scores and nice charts showing how you did a challenge compared to everybody else. But for some reason not Pikmin 4.

So let’s see those Dandori Challenge Hi Scores!

Famiboard's Dandori Challenge Leaderboard

ChallengeRecord holderRecord
Dandori Day Care@ZeroZenRL348
Hotshock Canyon@SteveD_YYT 379
Rockaway Cellars@Scamp458
Test Tubs@idunnox1 343
Ice-Cross Course324
Hefty Haulway@Scamp508
Aerial Incinerator@ZeroZenRL448
Strategic Freezeway@Scamp381
Planning Pools@Scamp390
Toggle Training@idunnox1 408
Cliff-Hanger's Hold@sheckyvgm364
Oasis of Order@sheckyvgm 399

julian's Dandori Challenge Scores

ChallengeUserRecord
Dandori Day Care@julian301
Hotshock Canyon@julian325
Rockaway Cellars@julian396
Test Tubs@julian292
Ice-Cross Course@julian288
Hefty Haulway@julian482
Aerial Incinerator@julian335
Strategic Freezeway@julian298
Planning Pools@julian301
Toggle Training@julian336
Cliff-Hanger's Hold@julian349
Oasis of Order@julian328

I hope to improve these… I'll add the Sage Trials later.

Thanks @bellydrum for starting off the leaderboard.

If you want to easily copy paste the table, on the top-right you can find an option that looks like [ ] this lets you "Toggle BB code" which turns the tables into markup.

I thought totals would be an interesting way to mark your overall dandori. Good luck!

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this, I was considering making a thread about this myself!

Here are my scores. I'll update them as I improve my times.

bellydrum's Dandori Challenge Scores

Dandori Day Care294Platinum
Hotshock Canyon269Platinum
Rockaway Cellars266Platinum
Test Tubs232Platinum
Ice-Cross Course211Platinum
Hefty Haulway373Platinum
Aerial Incinerator344Platinum
Strategic Freezeway231Platinum
Planning Pools293Platinum
Toggle Training252Platinum
Cliff-Hanger's Hold263Platinum
Oasis of Order263Platinum

bellydrum's Trial of the Sage Leaf scores

1st Story: Bulblaxes2:04Platinum
2nd Story: Snow Problem2:07Platinum
3rd Story: Dig Deep1:29Platinum
4th Story: Dandori Seas2:51Platinum
5th Story: The White Key2:18Platinum
6th Story: Gimmick Gambit2:03Platinum
7th Story One Fell Jump0:15Platinum
8th Story: Crowded Kitchen1:22Platinum
9th Story: Turf Turmoil1:44Platinum
Final Story: The Purple Key0:20Silver

I was going to make leaderboards if enough people submitted their score, but leave it to you, @bellydrum, to beat me to it.

shakes fist ….but actually thank you. I will try to update when not typing from my phone. Oh and come on with that 1 point difference on Oasis of Order! I know what I’m doing tonight.

Any tips to nicely template this?
There’s a table option which is what I used. On my phone I had to click the 3 dots next to image links and then select the grid looking option. Then you can set how big a grid you want. Probably easier on a desktop. Planning to pretty it up tonight.

LEVELSCORE
Dandori Day Care166
Hotshock Canyon148
Rollaway Cellars267
Test Tubs140
Ice-Cross Course204
Hefty Haulway367
Aerial Incinerator307
Strategic Freezeway182
Planning Pools179
Toggle Training300
Cliff-Hanger’s Hold238
Oasis of Order250

BEHOLD!! .... The new Toggle Training record!

lol my scores are pretty bad, but I plan to still go back and brush them up a little. This is some fun motivation

Hmm, I have 390 on Aerial Incinerator and 277 on Oasis of Order 🤔 I should go back and re-do some of the earlier stages with all the powers

I just scored 382 on Rockaway Cellars (it's spelled wrong in the OP btw 😅) - didn't have immediate success on the first two levels though 🤔

I got 272 on Ice-Cross Course - do I need to post it in the personal leaderboard format or can I just keep posting record-breaking updates lol?

Post updates but we should start posting pics for proof imo

Got a tieing 301 on Planning Pools - I'll post a clip later of the scores once I finish running through the levels again

I just scored 382 on Rockaway Cellars (it's spelled wrong in the OP btw 😅) - didn't have immediate success on the first two levels though 🤔
Thank you. Corrected
LEVELSCORE
Dandori Day Care546
Hotshock Canyon308
Rollaway Cellars332
Test Tubs292
Ice-Cross Course211
Hefty Haulway415
Aerial Incinerator335
Strategic Freezeway282
Planning Pools301
Toggle Training277
Cliff-Hanger’s Hold281
Oasis of Order262
These are all first attempts. I haven't gone back to refine them yet.
What the hell at Day Care! And is this a copy paste thing or did you really match half my scores?
Post updates but we should start posting pics for proof imo
Already updated!

Thank you. Corrected

What the hell at Day Care! And is this a copy paste thing or did you really match half my scores?

Already updated!
Oh God, it was a total copy-and-paste mistake all the way down. I copy-pasted your chart, planned to edit it, then got distracted for the whole day, and posted thinking I actually did edit it. I don't even know where the 500+ came from! Delete me from scoreboard. Take me to jail! I'm a fraud! Will be back with screenshots of my actual records later, since I plan to play some more tonight. 🤦‍♂️

Oh God, it was a total copy-and-paste mistake all the way down. I copy-pasted your chart, planned to edit it, then got distracted for the whole day, and posted thinking I actually did edit it. I don't even know where the 500+ came from! Delete me from scoreboard. Take me to jail! I'm a fraud! Will be back with screenshots of my actual records later, since I plan to play some more tonight. 🤦‍♂️
You monster!!

Alright. I think I've corrected it...I really regret using that damn table. It added User tags around every @user which makes updating the user a pain in the ass

Ok, sorry, should've just waited until I replayed every level, but final update for today 326 on Cliff-Hanger's Hold. Here's a clip of all my scores:

https://imgur.com/dpvX5p3 (can't tell if the embed mangles the link, here's a direct link)

I'm happy to know I'm not gonna just get immediately smoked by someone posting 500 level scores 😅

PXL-20230809-023347847-MP.jpg

Dandori Day Care 322

346 is the WR score as far as I can find

317 on Hotshock Canyon
446 on Hefty Haulway
350 on Planning Pools
sorry, having too much fun haha

Thanks for posting this thread, really got me fired up to play the game more 😅

I didn't even realize there was a second base in Hefty Haulway until now, do any of the other missions have that feature? I'm sweating that I missed it in other levels lol

Taking down that first level challenge seems like it'll be the hardest because I assume it's easier to optimize?

Maybe I should start on replaying the Trials, I thought platinum seemed too difficult there but this is very motivating 🤔

Last edited:
317 on Hotshock Canyon
446 on Hefty Haulway
sorry, having too much fun haha

Thanks for posting this thread, really got me fired up to play the game more 😅

I didn't even realize there was a second base in Hefty Haulway until now, do any of the other missions have that feature? I'm sweating that I missed it in other levels lol

Taking down that first level challenge seems like it'll be the hardest because I assume it's easier to optimize?

Maybe I should start on replaying the Trials, I thought platinum seemed too difficult there but this is very motivating 🤔
Not gonna leave me with anything, eh? Alright, time to stop hacking my 3DS and get back to this.

Okay, did the first five and actually managed to get actual leaderboard scores this time! 416 on Rockaway Cellars and 274 on Ice-Cross Course!
(everyone glances at him skeptically)
No, really, I have proof!

Am I the only one who hasn’t watched any speed runs and am optimizing it myself?

no way, just following routine doesn't seem as fun to me as free-flowing the Dandori, haven't seen any. I doubt I'll stay on the board if anyone starts actually optimizing

LEVELSCORE
Dandori Day Care329
Hotshock Canyon345
Rollaway Cellars455
Test Tubs333
Ice-Cross Course307
Hefty Haulway474
Aerial Incinerator448
Strategic Freezeway351
Planning Pools382
Toggle Training366
Cliff-Hanger’s Hold338
Oasis of Order344

LEVELSCORE
Dandori Day Care329
Hotshock Canyon345
Rollaway Cellars455
Test Tubs333
Ice-Cross Course307
Hefty Haulway474
Aerial Incinerator448
Strategic Freezeway351
Planning Pools382
Toggle Training366
Cliff-Hanger’s Hold338
Oasis of Order344

welp, it was nice being on top for just a bit there lol

Table updated. Seems we all lack the dandori skills of @ZeroZenRL. But for how long!

From now on, I think it'd be easiest if people keep their scores listed in the table format (or at least just in one post written out and not just images) and you can just Yeah the OP if you think the score isn't updated with your highest, then take the Yeah away once it's done. I still hate that table though. Very hard to easily update. Will play around.

Edit: oh shit I can just paste the whole updated table from Pages (don't mock, I don't have excel installed). Now to make better formulas...

Dandori Challenges

Dandori Day Care269
Hotshock Canyon250
Rockaway Cellars355
Test Tubs275
Ice-Cross Course242
Hefty Haulway382
Aerial Incinerator366
Strategic Freezeway255
Planning Pools284
Toggle Training276
Cliff-Hanger's Hold272
Oasis of Order278

Trial of the Leaf Sage
Bulblaxes1:54
Snow Problem1:47
Dig Deep1:11
Dandori Seas3:11
The White Key1:53
Gimmick Gambit1:59
One Fell Jump0:15
Crowded Kitchen1:14
Turf Turmoil1:52
The Purple Key1:40

LEVELSCORE
Dandori Day Care329
Hotshock Canyon345
Rollaway Cellars455
Test Tubs333
Ice-Cross Course307
Hefty Haulway474
Aerial Incinerator448
Strategic Freezeway351
Planning Pools382
Toggle Training366
Cliff-Hanger’s Hold338
Oasis of Order344

Damn, that's impressive 😅 I've only just started Dandori challenges and thought I was hot shit for getting almost 200 points in the few rounds I've played so far haha

Hella off-topic, but looking at your uploaded Imgur video and just...why doesn't Switch have that option to upload directly to Imgur instead of Facebook/Twitter? Or any image hosting site?

Maybe we can reinstate the second place in the leaderboards like Bellydrum initially did? I think it would allow more people the chance to try and get on the board without having to resort to excessive skills and grinding. Should make for a livelier competition right?

Maybe we can reinstate the second place in the leaderboards like Bellydrum initially did? I think it would allow more people the chance to try and get on the board without having to resort to excessive skills and grinding. Should make for a livelier competition right?
YES god we don't need the leaderboard full of people copying the WR runs

Fine fine. I won’t be able to update until Sunday but will do that and add the sage trials. So far I at least know I lead one of those….but just one. I can’t seem to get close to platinum on level 9 and I’m a couple seconds away on level 10, but got the rest.

I don’t know how I’m gonna get back on the board though. The scores are already so far from where I’m at!

Not that I'll use them, but are there even recordings of WRs online? After I set my new Toggle Training score I got curious how close I was, but couldn't find any info on what the WR high score was.

I managed 482 on Hefty Haulway and thought it warranted me posting a shot but how did you manage to post this image directly? It looks like you’re using an ATTACH element and not linking from some 3rd party site?

I know I can top that score, but must sleep. This game has ruined my sleep…

I have the ability to upload directly to the site.

Back
Top Bottom