• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club BE HONEST: When was the last time you touched a Nintendo 3DS?

When was the last time you touched a 3DS?

• Total voters
I liked the system and I've owned one several times over the years but always ended up parting ways with it. There just was not enough games that suited my tastes. Sure, Nintendo had some bangers on it but it isn't even in the same universe as the switchs library. There isn't enough action games, shooters, western RPGs ect there to keep me interested.

I played Bye-bye BoxBoy some months ago, and that's it. Before that the most recent thing was Samus Returns upon its release, so it had definitely been collecting some dust.

To answer the main question in this thread, February 6th, 2024 was when I last played on my 3DS as I had just finished Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D for a 200 percent completion run.

In the last month or so I decided to check to make sure that my Alpha Ruby and Omega Sapphire saves were still on my carts since I heard about horror stories of those getting lost.

fairly certain I booted up Mario Maker at some point in the last 6 months to knock a few of the campaign mode levels out

I've actually used my 3DS more often than my Switch, since the Switch came out.
Just yesterday I was playing Picross on my 3DS.

Either within the past year or late 2022. I like to use my 3DS annually with Fire Emblem Fates Revelation, but my 3DS can no longer function for long periods of time without being plugged in, and that's severely hampered my desire to use it.

Yesterday, i play pullblox and 3d picross when I have down time at work. I randomly also started playing super Princess Peach on it and Its much better than I remember.

Used it just yesterday, hahaha! Been playing Persona Q after ages of delaying. For what's worth, I have an extense backlog of 3DS games that I want to play, specially those who were launched in the post-Switch era and I missed. The fact it is BC with DS also adds another layer of games from DS library that I never played but want to do. Guess it's fair to say that I'll be playing on the 3DS for years to come šŸ˜

Yesterday, I finished PokĆ©mon X态PokĆ©mon Alpha Sapphire and PokĆ©mon Omega Ruby this month, before the PokĆ©mon Bank closed hahahašŸ˜

Actually brought my New 3DS to my kidā€™s chess tournament today and multiple parents have asked me what it was. They thought it looked cool and like something good for the kids and I have to keep emphasizing itā€™s not made or supported anymore.

Back
Top Bottom