• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion "A struggling Nintendo is a creative Nintendo"- Do you agree with this statement?

Not really. Nintendo wants to put forward their own vision always, and sometimes their plans are frustrated. I like this.

this was a brainless take but in light of all the layoffs it really enters a whole other level of stupid. yeah bro let me be creative while there's an ax over my head and with 50 percent of my coworkers gone

I still hate this video so much, I won’t ever get the wii u era nostalgia, and using a dead person for sympathy clicks is awful.
It is especially during that era enthusiasts were frothing at the mouth for the man to resign or get voted off, so a new younger more in touch CEO could take his place.

Back
Top Bottom