• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News a new pal will be added to palworld

Funny to see new pals just be clear knock offs of pokemon. With that said I don't understand really understand the idea that it isn't doing well, launch hype only last so long for any game and selling as many copies as pokemon isn't easy. If we had pokemon active player metrics you'd probably notice an over 70% drop off once they complete the story and post game.

Funny to see new pals just be clear knock offs of pokemon. With that said I don't understand really understand the idea that it isn't doing well, launch hype only last so long for any game and selling as many copies as pokemon isn't easy. If we had pokemon active player metrics you'd probably notice an over 70% drop off once they complete the story and post game.
It's not about sales, but about internet exposure. The first two weeks the game was heralded as Pokemon killer, the new phenomenon like Minecraft, Depresso being the new Pikachu etc.
Today none of those are true. It's just another popular game like numerous others. The game is insanely successful sales-wise, but it's popularity fell like a rock.

Yo Kai watch remains the only good. Pokémon rip off, at least they were creative enough to do soemthing different with the designs.

Often matching or outdoing Pokémon for me. The rest of them just look like bootlegs or plagiarism

No. People in general don't like being made fun off, it is possible to be nice to each other, but not here apparently.

I don't wanna live in a world where being nice is seen as a weakness.
I don’t wanna live in a world where games that use stolen art via awful image regurgitation tools are praised. Yet, here we are

Don’t worry, some other awful pro-AI game will take it’s place soon enough. The grift doesn’t stop here.

No. People in general don't like being made fun off, it is possible to be nice to each other, but not here apparently.

I don't wanna live in a world where being nice is seen as a weakness.
would it be nice if i stole your creations and claimed them as my own?

since you said that was nice im humbly requesting 400 bucks,
after all its nice to give me that

see the flaw in your logic?

why should someone be nice to a moral crime. im not going to congratulate a theif stealing something why should i congratulate palworld stealingpokemon.

I don't know what there is to talk about anymore regarding Palworld, after a while they only now released some new pals that could have been copy-pasted slightly quicker, but I cannot believe those alone are going to entice anyone to return to the grind that was only fun for the first few days.

But releasing a few pals gets the word spreading again reviving the same discussions we already had before.

images_-_2024-05-06T174417.561.jpg

In the vibrant universe of Palworld, where companionship knows no bounds, a new pal is set to join the ever-growing roster of delightful creatures. With each addition, the world becomes richer, offering both adventure and camaraderie to those who traverse its landscapes. Whether it's a loyal canine, a mystical feline, or a whimsical creature from the depths of imagination, every pal brings its unique charm and abilities to the table. As anticipation mounts for this latest arrival, excitement fills the air as Palworld enthusiasts eagerly await the chance to forge new bonds and embark on thrilling escapades with their newest friend.
goodbye-fuck-off.gif

In the vibrant universe of Famiboards, where posting knows no bounds, a new bot is set to join the ever-growing roster of nuked accounts. With each addition, the ban list becomes richer, offering both laughs and dismay to those who browse its pages. Whether it's a racist, a console warrior, or a whimsical advertising bot from the depths of ChatGPT, every banned user brings its unique charm and abilities to the table. As anticipation mounts for this latest arrival, excitement fills the air as Famiboards posters eagerly await the chance to laugh at the latest ban and embark on middling edits of their newest pasta.

Back
Top Bottom