• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

News 35 minute Pokemon Presents August 8th at 6 am PDT

Kind of hilarious that we were speculating about Creatures pulling off some impressive, cutting-edge rendering after all of the DLSS, UE5 job ad. recruiting and site tech talks... and DP 2 is what we're getting.

Well, there's always next-gen I guess ;p

Funnily enough, Pokemon GO is probably the most exposure and use Mega Diancie will ever get.

For those who're interested in / playing it, according to Twitter, Nemona is live.

I haven't played UNITE in a long time, but it was really fun. I wonder if I can get the gang back together.

was that nemona's voice?? that sounds good.

why is it so hard for the main games to get voice acting lol

The showing is rather quick paced... I'm anticipating a new game somehow...

the-avengers-marvel.gif

well, we're halfway through, and we've hit all the requisite mobile crap aside from Sleep

oh sweet, there it is

No chance of PS2 and TCG GBC being shown at the presents huh, called both NSO games!

Imagine talking about NSO and still not bringing the RPGs to the service.

Nice double drop today, I guess, and good to finally have another N64 release.

I actually have been enjoying Pokemon SLEEP a lot. It's barely much of a game, but it does give me a tiny amount of motivation to go to bed on time, which is better for my life.

Ooh, are they doing an animated Paldea series like they did for Galar? That one was actually pretty fun.

"A game that makes waking up something to look forward to" lmao

Like pokemon company sees their fans as going to bed in deepest despair every night, hoping never to wake.

You did this to us, Game Freak. You did this.

It looks like the graphics patch was actually a new S/V anime.

Both of these leaked ahead of time, but still fun. I've been enjoying the 7 star raids quite a lot in Scarlet and Violet, they're a great evolution of Sword and Shield raids.

Not having blue/red/yellow by now makes me wonder if TPC don’t want the main games on the service.
Could easily be the case. They disabled certain features on 3DS and I imagine, with the app-based system, Nintendo want all NSO games to have access to the same basic features. Perhaps that's a sticking point for TPC/Game Freak.

I don't get the Mewtwo event.

What are the waves that come today and soon, when the Mewtwo raid only starts September 1st?

So the plot of Teal Mask is that you make a friend while on vacation, but when you beat him in a fight, he gets salty as hell and summons some legendaries/mythicals to beat your ass. Got it.

Back
Top Bottom