• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Xbox Xbox Partner Preview: See What’s Next From Our Incredible Third-Party Publishing Partners (October 25, 10AM PT)

biglo25

Cappy
Pronouns
He/Him
Xbox_Partner_Preview_Hero-bae12e7f46f5a557b8cf.jpg

We are delighted to announce our next broadcast event: Xbox Partner Preview! This new show format will deliver a fresh mix of indie games and familiar favorites from our third-party partners like Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio, Remedy Entertainment, Studio Wildcard, and others with more than 20 minutes of trailers and new gameplay footage.

This event will be digitally broadcast on Wednesday, October 25, at 10am PT (1pm ET / 6pm BST) across our Xbox owned channels, showcasing updates and new looks at games coming to Xbox and Windows as well as new info on some upcoming Game Pass titles from our incredibly talented creative third-party partners from around the world.

You can expect to see the latest information on in-game activities for Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, a launch trailer for Alan Wake 2, the first gameplay for Ark: Survival Ascended, a dive into the social world of Dungeons of Hinterberg, and more!

mgMPFK0.png

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2023/10/23/xbox-partner-preview-announce/

We need some big AAA news, the slate is looking pretty barren right now. Hope they have some good stuff.

glad they heard complaints that they should be doing something similar to the Nintendo Direct mini or SOP lets hope this is a reoccurring thing depending how the presentation is

Well, I won’t be watching this as I’m trying to go into Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth as blindly as possible.

Has our time come, Silksong gang?

Is an indie game releasing soon flow chart:

Does the game have a rock solid release date (not window) that is within 3 months with consistent developer updates and information?

If Yes: The game should release fairly soon
If No: Just expect 2-3 years from now (or later!), there's a small chance you'll get surprised.

Games made by 2-10 people with little chance of replacing them if one person gets sick or something are really really really really hard to make.

good to see Microsoft joining the party of having to put "there will be no new details on a major upcoming project" disclaimers during events like Nintendo does.
i wonder how long it'll be until we start getting directs with "THERE IS NO SWITCH 2 NEWS ON THIS STREAM" warnings?

Tina and her team has been a godsend and glad she was hired and gave us the developer_direct and now this which xbox fans have been asking for a while

I don't really like these "Direct" things that are just trailers back to back

need some connective tissue or at least a "world premiere" interstitial between trailers

Baldur's Gate 3 release date announcement seems like a pretty good bet, since devs keep insisting they still plan on releasing it by the end of 2023.

Baldur's Gate 3 release date announcement seems like a pretty good bet, since devs keep insisting they still plan on releasing it by the end of 2023.
that's what i think but don't want to jinx it since Game Development is fluid

Is there a liveblog anywhere? Unfortunately can't watch the stream live right now

Peaked in the first trailer - very excited for the Don Doko portion of the new Yakuza game, almost feel like it could be a standalone spin off in the future

Should've closed with the MGS reveal, that was a really cool surprise.

Otherwise, eh. It was fine.

Back
Top Bottom