• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Xbox Xbox Partner Preview announced for March 6 (30 minutes long)

biglo25

Cappy
Pronouns
He/Him
Source: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2024/03/04/xbox-partner-preview-march-2024-announce/?ocid=Event_soc_omc_xbo_tw_Photo_lrn_3.4.2&linkId=100000246643418

Today, we're thrilled to announce the next Xbox Partner Preview, this time featuring a mix of new and upcoming games for you from publishers like Capcom, Nexon, EA, and others with more than a dozen new trailers over the course of a 30-minute broadcast.

During Xbox Partner Preview, you can learn more about combat and traversal in Tales of Kenzera: Zau, with a video narrated by Abubakar Salim himself, see new gameplay from Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess, get a closer look at The First Berserker: Khazan, and other great titles coming to Xbox, Windows, or Game Pass.

Our Xbox Partner Preview format is all about sharing exciting games news from our talented studios from across the globe with no frills: just new game reveals, release date announcements, and fresh new gameplay from upcoming games, coupled with unique behind-the-scenes stories from developers on Xbox Wire.

This event will be digitally broadcast on Wednesday, March 6, at 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm GMT across our Xbox channels on YouTube and Twitch and it will feature updates on a variety of Xbox and Windows games that are launching on our platforms.

We hope to see you back here on Wednesday, March 6!

4dz7lq.jpg

Looking forward to seeing more of Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess.

Can't believe it's already been some 8 months since Kunitsu-gami was last shown off. Hopefully, Capcom's ready to show some actual gameplay, now.

And hell, if Capcom's ready to talk about something else, then by all means!

how many different brandings do their presentations have??

It's been a bumpy road but they currently have

"Xbox Developer Direct": so far is a once per year event to start the year, showing first party lineup for the year (besides Visions of Mana invasion on the last one)

"Partner Preview": The first one was only back in Oct so they will do these more often. Highlights some third party games coming to Xbox. Last one, they kept MGS3 Remake gameplay reveal as a surprise (was not mentioned in the event details)

"Showcase": Their once per year, in June-July "E3" presentations. For a while these would be the -only- Xbox presentations per year. They only recently came up with the last two.

It's been a bumpy road but they currently have

"Xbox Developer Direct": so far is a once per year event to start the year, showing first party lineup for the year (besides Visions of Mana invasion on the last one)

"Partner Preview": The first one was only back in Oct so they will do these more often. Highlights some third party games coming to Xbox. Last one, they kept MGS3 Remake gameplay reveal as a surprise (was not mentioned in the event details)

"Showcase": Their once per year, in June-July "E3" presentations. For a while these would be the -only- Xbox presentations per year. They only recently came up with the last two.
I feel quite alone in liking Xbox's branding this generation. It feels quite personal, which is a good look for an otherwise conglomeratous panopticon like Microsoft!

Considering I play more third party games on Xbox than first party (often GamePass) I’m pretty excited about this. Looking forward to it

Yeah another look at Tales of Kenzera Zau! Glad they are getting more eyes on it with this showcase.

Oh and looking forward to new gameplay for the Capcom game.

the capcom game legit looks like an okami sequel without the cel shading. there's so many similarities in the style and world design.

Oh shit sounds like I should probably watch this later then. Kunitsu-Gami was already announced right? Is that the one everyone is referring to, or was there another? Looked good at time of reveal, but if they showed more here then I'm definitely gonna look into it

Oh man, I loved The Sinking City. I never thought it would get a sequel and I'm always stoked to see more from Frogwares. I just need to get around Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened eventually.

Apparently the investigation gameplay is going to be completely optional in the settings, which I find really bizarre - it's the best part of their games and kind of what this studio is known for. So I'm hoping the investigation gameplay isn't compromised as they improve on the survival-horror gameplay.

Never actually played The Answer so that's cool. Zau looks great, Kunitsu-gami seems interesting, though I balk a bit at RTS elements. The First Berserker might be interesting but looked really rough performance wise. The rest is either not that interesting to me personally or is stuff like FFXIV where I already play on another platform, though more players for that is always good.

Enjoyed this showcase. Creatures of Ava was another one of the standouts. Exploration-focused creature-gathering game sounds like a chill experience.

The Capcom game and of course Tales of Kenzera Zau look great as well! I also kinda liked that Monster Truck racer lol, gives me a slight old school racing vibe somehow.

No Switch version of STALKER Trilogy? Those were basically PS3 games... I kinda have a post apocalyptic dark adventure itch for my Switch right now, STALKER could have scratched nicely.

Wait wtf STALKER trilogy on console? That’s friggin’ awesome. Great memories of playing those buggy bastards, Call of Pripyat provided so many memorable moments. They’ll probably play terribly on controller, they didn’t play great on mouse and keyboard to begin with, but its still super cool this is happening.

Back
Top Bottom