• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion With So Many Great Games Coming, I Recommend The IGN Playlist

Rareware

Like Like
I could not come up with a better title and it sounds like some kind of corporate marketing (I’m sorry!!), but if anyone needs a good app for wishlisting games and much more (backlog, games you’ve beat, etc.), then I highly recommend the free IGN Playlist app. Well designed and kept up-to-date regularly. Here’s my own current wishlist of games as an example to see how it looks…

https://www.ign.com/playlist/Hylian4/library/wishlist

I’ve added a lot of new stuff over the last couple of weeks with so many great games being announced between the Xbox Showcase, Summer Games Fest, and today’s Nintendo Direct. I added about 5 new additions today alone with the Pikmin and Mario games!

It’s good to have a central place to keep track of everything. So if you’re like me and need something like this in your life, you can’t go wrong with the IGN Playlist imo.

I don't have a link handy, but I saw they made a playlist of all of the games that were announced over the course of the summer games events. It was a great way to quickly digest what announcements I had missed out on.

Back
Top Bottom