• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Will Halo come to PS5?

I hope so honestly. Some of this is nostalgia speaking - I grew up with the Bungie games and 3 and Reach are some of my favorite games ever because of the great campaigns and all of the great moments in Custom Games - but the original games are classics for a reason. If they go multi-plat it could be, alongside the new management, the start of a spark to bring the IP back to its former glory. I think people forget just how big Halo was at its peak. Halo 3's launch was the biggest of any media IP at the time. It was huge.

Plus if it comes to PS5, then there's a chance it comes to Switch and Switch 2. The thought of meeting up with your buddies and playing some Halo has me salivating.

About 4, it was in late 2019. Since MCC also took an insane amount of time to launch on PC, 4 years for Switch wouldn't be surprising at all. Arkham games launched 2.5 years after their leak and MCC has one more game than those.
In fact it has 3 more games, because nowadays MCC has Halo 1-4, ODST and Reach. That would definitely be the dream port to me. I never lost hope for it to someday happen.

Back
Top Bottom