• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Who is waiting for „Switch 2“ to play TotK?

Are you waiting for „Switch 2“ to play TotK?

• No, I never had that intention.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No, I initially wanted to wait, but I changed my mind.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I‘d like to experience it on a more powerful Nintendo console.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I am playing it on an emulator.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBurns

Rattata
I have occasionally seen a few people here and there who mention that they are waiting for „Switch 2“ or REDACTED to play TotK.
If so, what are you specifically looking out for?

Personally I would like to see at least a completely stable 30fps, a higher rendering resolution (1440p with DLSS) and a higher draw distance and texture filtering. I think those aren’t too far fetched if the game receives a patch.
Ideally, although I am skeptical it would happen, I‘d love a complete Deluxe version similar to what happened to GTA5 being ported from PS360 to XBO/PS4. A version that also features more foliage, higher resolution textures, SSR and SSAO.

Did you perhaps originally plan on waiting for Nintendos next-gen system for TotK, but are now playing it on Switch? If so, what changed?

There is a thread for this topic here that has been pretty active:

Closing and redirecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom