• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion What's the most useless thing you have memorized

A bunch of the early season Family Guy songs. My husband and I use to like, assign parts to memorize thing sing them on our daily trips to wherever in the car.

Cause I'm your laadddyyy
Imagine owning the world's greatest love songs
From the greatest voices of our time
Tell me how am I supposed to live without youuuu

I have this commercial memorized.

The code I used to pay for lunch in elementary school, which I still use for passwords and such to this day.

This video of Houston, Texas jeweler Johnny Dang showcasing his Black Diamond collection from 2009, with a four second cameo from Rick Ross.

I took the time to remember the Dead Space necromorph alphabet so I could translate stuff in the game that I saw. Rather useless in hindsight.

Back
Top Bottom