• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion What's the deal with Class of Heroes on the Switch?

Felony

pragmatic is this slap erratic catfish is
I had this game pre-ordered at two different stores that cancelled within the last month, and neither relisted the game since and gave no explanation as to why. It seems to still be listed on GameStop's site but when I tried to purchase a copy it returned an error at checkout. Called a few local stores and literally every employee said "what is that? I haven't heard of it.", and I'm like it's on your website man. They even tried to order a copy to store and ran into the same issue. Did anyone else reserve a physical copy of this, and did you receive it? Or did it quietly canned or something? Kinda bummed since I really enjoyed the first game and wanted to try 2. Wouldn't be awful to download but I'm just confused as to how three different stores have either delisted copies or can't order them for some reason.

Mhm that is weird, I also see it was delisted from Amazon US, maybe they had an issue with the NA copies? It seems to be available in Europe at least. And now that makes me wonder what is going to happen with my copy. I ordered from Amazon MX but it's an imported copy from Amazon US.

Mhm that is weird, I also see it was delisted from Amazon US, maybe they had an issue with the NA copies? It seems to be available in Europe at least. And now that makes me wonder what is going to happen with my copy. I ordered from Amazon MX but it's an imported copy from Amazon US.
I wonder if there was some issue with publishing. It's weird that so many places had/have it listed but no inventory. Tried searching for anything relevant but it's like one other person on Reddit asking the same thing.

I wonder if there was some issue with publishing. It's weird that so many places had/have it listed but no inventory. Tried searching for anything relevant but it's like one other person on Reddit asking the same thing.
I'm also assuming it's a relative small print but yeah. I still haven't got an update from Amz MX and it's still on track to delivery on the 5th

Back
Top Bottom