• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club Whatcha Playin’ This Weekend, Fam? |9/1-9/3|

I finished Vampire Survivors at roughly 80 hours. Got the credits and only have two achievements left but they're too time consuming to do. Might come back later to do them but maybe not. Great game and very addicting. I had a build last night that was so powerful it was impossible to die.

Have had a hard time concentrating on games recently, but riding around in Red Dead Redemption II and starting Talos Principle for the first time has been a nice welcome back.

Managed to finish Double Dragon Gaiden on my second attempt, game is hard. But also really good. The real final boss isn't too bad once you get his patterns down, I'm glad I chose Marian and Abobo for the fight though. Marian is pretty OP throughout the game tbh and has the best finishers. My hands were legit sweating after that, the joycons need a good charge after that lol.

I ended up starting Dead Space Remake last night as well and up to Chapter 3 so far, it's great. Never played the original so I was excited to see what it's all about.

I also snapped up Sea of Stars via PS+ and downloading it now, so once I finish Dead Space Remake & Rain Code that will be my next longer game. At some point I want to return to Wo Long as well.

Starfield as much as I can with a dash of random low rank hunts in MonHun Rise to help people out as I lay in bed.

This weekend for me has mostly been Sea of Stars on gamepass I'm loving the game so far, I'm also playing HiFi Rush and on the switch side Im playing battle chasers I've been stuck at the final boss for s long tine gotta get the ultimate weapons and better gear i guess

I have been playing Danganronpa 3 nonstop this weekend. I am reaching the end of the story and these games always glue you to the screen to see what's going to happen next!

Sunday was good, but less productive than i anticipated.

Picked up another long distance delivery, back to Spain from Germany, started from another city and chose a delivery to another destination to take another route and discover some new cities on the way. Sadly, impatience kicked in, tried to play on remote but failed miserably, so this delivery is unfinished.

Since my anxiety wouldn't let me play ETS2, went back to Pokémon. It was time to cross the Rock Tunnel, and so i did, Blasto carried us the whole way, there were very few Zubats, so ChuPika was basically useless and fainted when her dumbass trainer made her dig agaisnt a Geodude with enough level to use Magnitude. At that point, ChuPika and Moonie were the only non evolved Pokémon and it showed, they were both dead weights compared to the rest of the team, but i'm set on teaching Moonie Psychic as well as the basic elemental TMs.

Also, i forgot about HM hell. One of Moonie's move slots have been taken by Flash, and Raflessio had to sacrifice another slot for Cut. Ugh...

We'll see next saturday where my pokémon adventures have taken me to, and if i've finished that delivery before ETS2's next big update

About 10 hours into Dragon Quest 11s at the moment, just reached Gallopolis. I’m enjoying my time with it but I’ve not had much time recently to really dedicate time to it in big chunks which I think are what it needs.

Battles seem fine so far but haven’t really thrown out much of a challenge as yet, Especially since I got 4 team members, perhaps I’m battling too much and a bit over levelled? I’m level 15 at this point.

I didn’t get around to Wario World or Tearaway, but I have played a good amount of Mario RPG and FFXVI! I’m in the middle of catching up with the Hunt Board in FF, and these fights are pure fun. In SMRPG, I got the Lazy Shell and gave it to Mario who is now an unstoppable killing machine, and went and got the sixth star. I’m getting there!

I played a bit of SF6 and Sea of Stars, but most of my free time has gone to reading rather than video games.

Back
Top Bottom