• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club Whatcha Playin’ This Weekend, Fam? |2/16-2/18|

madden 24. Don't judge, I didn't spend money on it. It's on gamepass and I like to dabble in it for like a week or two.

hopefully gonna try Halo for the first time ever lmao. It's one of the few holes in my gaming experience along with like final fantasy that I need to clear up.

Last edited:
Just finished Ocean's Heart, a pretty decent and charming 2D Zelda-like.

After that, I'm in the mood for some classic run and gun action, so I'm gonna fiddle a bit with the Contra Anniversary Collection.

I’m playing Persona 5 Royal and see a event called “The Cake Knight Rises”

And I’m like “hmmm is this suppose to be a dark knight rises parody?”

And nope. It’s actually a Dark Knight parody. Should’ve spoof Bane lol

Weekend's been spicy: got 1000+ void traces in Warframe and I just got the monk in Triangle Strategy. Just three alignment recruits left.

7 hours of Baldur's Gate 3. Success!
Nice! I've been saving this GIF for when I started BGIII but I don't think I'll get there for a while so here it is. Larian's philosophy on video game nudity:

NbvuyTe.gif

So. Persona 5 Royal

First chapter: about an abuser with a focus on sexual harassment. Okay I understand this.

Second chapter: to get the plot moving the scene turns into the only Girl in your party to model naked for someone that is their only good idea to move along to next part of the chapter.

After clearing chapter: you see someone you know works as a Maid at night and that’s how you develop your bond with them.

I don’t know. I felt 2nd and 3rd paragraph could’ve been done much better but maybe that’s just me.

So. Persona 5 Royal

First chapter: about an abuser with a focus on sexual harassment. Okay I understand this.

Second chapter: to get the plot moving the scene turns into the only Girl in your party to model naked for someone that is their only good idea to move along to next part of the chapter.

After clearing chapter: you see someone you know works as a Maid at night and that’s how you develop your bond with them.

I don’t know. I felt 2nd and 3rd paragraph could’ve been done much better but maybe that’s just me.
aren’t these characters teenagers?

Finished Half Life this weekend which is good, enjoyed it but the last boss was a pain in the ass.

Got some Switch game time in as well, me and my partner played some Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime whilst I also started up Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition which has been sat barely played since launch on Switch, started a new save.

It’s been a hell of a weekend for gaming. Yesterday, I finally purchased an Xbox Series X, along with Starfield, MK1 and “wizard game”. Also got me a subscription for Game Pass Ultimate and installed a whole bunch of games. Been loving it nonstop. I’ve wanted to get one for a couple years now and I’m glad I finally did.

I'll be playing Advance Wars 2 in the Reboot camp collection (I'm about 2/3 of the way through I think, so I might be able to wrap it up soon) and probably jump into some Hades as well. Took a while to grow on me but I'm actually really enjoying Hades.
Post-weekend update, I was exactly right. I was able to complete Advance Wars 2 and did another run at Hades. The more I play Hades, the more fun I am having. Looking forward to doing some runs during the week.

Managed to progress a decent amount in Final Fantasy V. Game keeps growing on me, story, characters and gameplay get better as you progress and it's slowly becoming a very good game.

Also managed to play a bit of F-Zero X. Cleared the Queen Cup... level design surely becomes very tricky quickly on this game.

Did an 8 hour Boom Street game on Saturday evening/night with my brother and a friend, which was a lot of fun.

Also got some Splatoon 3 splatfest matches in.

I managed to finish NFS Underground like I expected. Got through maybe two dozen puzzles in Picross 3D. And played a couple hours each of Halo, 13 Sentinels, and TLoU 2.

Good weekend!

My weekend report - went pretty well and I did end up playing an extra game than planned. Not much to report with Love Live School Idol Festival 2, but I am having great fun. I think might start exploring the next difficulty after Hard this week.

Like A Dragon 8 was my main game and I’m now mostly finished with Dondoko Island. It was kind of funny I was burning out tonight as I was approaching 4 stars and I decided to just spend the extra dokobucks early to hit it. When I was at the next goal it turned out I was only one building away from hitting five stars and I had the resources so I did it like a minute later lol. Going to be running Dondoko Island more this week to hit 100 guests and check out the very last area of the island. I had a great time with this mode, but I’m very eager to get back to the main game after being trapped there so long in real world time.

Finally I did decide to boot up Mario Vs Donkey Kong and I fully cleared World 1 quickly! I really liked the GBA game, so I’m already having a great time! The graphics look very nice and I’m excited to see the new levels.

Just finished Hades last week so now I’m onto trying to finish Dave the Diver!!
Ah, but how much of Hades did you finish? 😂 One of the most rewarding "post-games that might be the real game" I've ever encountered with the Heat system and NPC interactions, how many relationships did you mend?? Hahaha

While I did not get to play much this weekend, I did play a little more of God of War Ragnorok and started A Hat in Time.

Ah, but how much of Hades did you finish? 😂 One of the most rewarding "post-games that might be the real game" I've ever encountered with the Heat system and NPC interactions, how many relationships did you mend?? Hahaha
So I’ve done the post game with getting everyone’s hearts and sending out invites, so other than finishing off other itty bitty little things I think I’m mostly done!

Missed this thread for the first time in forever!

I finished FFVII Remake last night. The wife was out with a friend so after the kids were in bed I set out to finish the fight. Four hours later and I was having a religious experience watching the credits.

brb going to listen to this over and over until I get Rebirth.

So update: I actually played a lot of Sonic Frontiers Final Horizon DLC lol. Those four towers you have to climb...I actually liked the difficulty (post-update). Some clever new things they've added in this final story DLC.

I did dabble in Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen on the Switch and...I'm kinda impressed with the port. Native resolution on the OLED really carries some of these older port games. I'm not 100% I'll finish it but I kinda want to get an idea of how the game can go because I am interested in Dragon's Dogma 2.

Back
Top Bottom