• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Predictions What will Nintendo bring to TGA this year?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4990
  • Start date

What will Nintendo bring to TGA this year?

• New title

Votes: 20 12.2%
  • DLC

Votes: 20 12.2%
  • Both new title and DLC

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Nothing

Votes: 108 65.9%
  • Others (movie/amiibo/park/etc.)

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMB Wonder DLC feels like a possibility; the precedent set by NSMB2 and U gives me some hope, and the Game Awards would be a good place to reveal it.

If I had to put money on it though, I would take the safe bet and go with “Nintendo Switch has games”
I really liked U but the DLC was low-key kind of awful. Mario Wonder seems better structured for DLC. I'd definitely pay 20 bucks for an extra couple of worlds.

Not for just one extra world, though.

I'm relieved to see that pretty much everyone agrees we won't see anything besides ads this year

with how next year is looking I don't think they have announcements to spare, if that makes sense

Jeanne game.
Those distant hear the sound.
Those close by see the spectacle.
Evildoers fear final justice.
Because the platinum knight has arrived to defend the weak and innocent.

QTJ is here!

I would jump out of my skin.

I'm relieved to see that pretty much everyone agrees we won't see anything besides ads this year

with how next year is looking I don't think they have announcements to spare, if that makes sense

A Wind Walker HD port for April would fit perfectly for their next year lineup and would work well as a TGA announcement as an example. Weird take.

If they’re going to release a game in April that isn’t Paper Mario, a TGA announcement makes more sense than a February Direct.

I'm torn, because this would seem like a good time to announce more than usual since Nintendo has so many nominations, but the Switch 2 not being announced yet (and I would assume the bulk of their big new stuff will be post-Switch 2 reveal) makes me think that there's not going to be much. We'll get something, though. I'm betting on a DLC of some kind and a smaller 3rd party game in a similar vein to Bayo Origins and Bravely Default 2.

He got many things right and it’s just my opinion
Pretty much only the previously known stuff on there was right. Everything new was wrong. Clear fake.

Your opinion is valid but just don't want you to be led astray by that fake leak.

Super Mario Bros. Wonder DLC here we gooooo.

Metroid Prime 4 definitely won't be there, Nintendo will reveal it at their own terms. 2 Remastered can confuse or piss people off if they show it and not MP4 on a stage show.

A third party exclusive game seems like a likely scenario. Resident Evil Switch(yeah I'm a fool) or a Square Enix game.

Maybe that Zelda R teaser from Serkan Toto ends up being them revealing a Twilight Princess and Wind Waker double pack for 2024?

nothing-doing.gif

Suffering a little on inside (although enjoying some Harvest Moon 64 shadow drop rn). Really surprised that we didn't even get Nintendo Switch has games segment.

Rather in this week, they separately announced things related to park expansion in Japan, smash ultimate 5th anniversary spirit event, and N64 shadow drop just like that. In state of confusion rn.

Back
Top Bottom