• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

TV Wednesday

bixente

Tingle
Surprised there's no thread. Finished season one earlier today. Was hooked from start to finish.

Who else saw it/is watching it?

I just can't take any more spin-offs, but if it's really good I would maybe give it a look

I enjoyed it, but also I enjoyed the first season of Riverdale before it went completely insane. The callbacks I did recognize to the original Addams Family movies/TV shows were cheeky, but I've no doubt there were many more I missed.

At the end of the day, it's fun, and I'm honestly looking forward to season 2.

It's a rare instance of a show where I sought out a good Discord server to gush and talk about it with other fans after I finished watching it. Ortega is great as Wednesday, the story is good fun, and all the other side characters are excellently cast. Hope we get news of a season 2 soon!

Back
Top Bottom