• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Rumour The Snitch (Insider_WTF) strikes again with a hint about a game (unknown platform) (Revealed: GOW RAGNAROK DLC)

Well, video game equivalent of Jesus christ is Sephiroth with all the resurrections and stuff, this has got to be FF7 rebirth related. A State of Play should be near, with FF7 Rebirth trailer and MH World 2 reveal.

DBZ Tenkaichi 4 is probably coming out next year so I dunno if the DBZ one works

It's F-Zero.

Let's break it down using Pythagoras.

If Q is √T2 + R2

And T2 + R2 = 4

And 03 is √D2 + Z2

And if we begin with QTR403DZ, then the formula goes something like this: 4 - √T5 + R1 - 9 + √T1 - R2 + 4 - 5 = √T8 + R9 + 1 - = √T2 + R - R1 + 4 - = √T9 + R4 + 1 - 2 = √T0 + R1 + 4 - = √T0 + R2 = F0.

See?

Zero.

It's always F-Zero.
Oh god please be!
I’m so old and tired now

We absolutely certain it's QTR403DZ and not QC403DZ?

Snitch retweeted someone a couple hours ago that linked to imgbb.com/QC403dz, so it looks like he's just casually teasing the Resurrection of Jesus Christ

elsnicho.png

QTR4 - Coming in Quarter 4 2024
03 - They reveal a exclusive title in March 2024 which it will be
DZ - A Definitive Edition of a Zelda title coming to the Nintendo Switch 1/2 or a new Dragon Ball Z game coming exclusively to the PS5
Link-Kneeling-Shield.png

Link-AoL-Walking-CrossShield.png

Zelda 1/Zelda II: The Adventure of Link remake confirmed!

Watch it be something dumb and have nothing to with zelda or a big nintendo franchise, making us look like fools for getting hype
That's honestly the biggest pain with these leakers

Look, riddles and teases are fun, but please just get the consoles out the way if at all possible. I'd rather not be wasting brainpower on this when I need to focus on my dandori.

The thread was fun while it lasted, it seems that he already revealed it on his twitter and it's GOW Ragnarok DLC.
We'll see if it's real in the future and if The_Snitch is still a reliable source, which it totally has been so far.

Boring. Next time please check with the leakers/insiders to make sure it is related to Nintendo or refrain from getting my hopes up for TOTK DLC by making a thread on Family Boards.

This phenomenal looking game was developed by a dev called Semaphore.

From the studio who played Uncharted.

Comes Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta.

Christ, this game... the only positive thing I can say about it is that, unlike other blatant ripoffs, it didn't act like the titles it was inspired by didn't exist. Near the beginning the girl tells the guy something along the lines of "You're the one who enjoys raiding tombs and finding uncharted mysteries in video games".
"Sir, do you suffer from a stiff neck?"

Boring. Next time please check with the leakers/insiders to make sure it is related to Nintendo or refrain from getting my hopes up for TOTK DLC by making a thread on Family Boards.
My dude made up a new genre of Nintendo fan just to fight them. I've never seen someone this committed.

Christ, this game... the only positive thing I can say about it is that, unlike other blatant ripoffs, it didn't act like the titles it was inspired by didn't exist. Near the beginning the girl tells the guy something along the lines of "You're the one who enjoys raiding tombs and finding uncharted mysteries in video games".
Holy shit I remember that 😬 🤣

As a teenager, I used to play a ton of Uncharted multiplayer with my friends, and we'd frequently meme the crap out of Unearthed. The name alone is some unfettered audacity.

Jason Drape moment:

85A242C4D2B532675070DCA01025BD73B11A4E83

My dude made up a new genre of Nintendo fan just to fight them. I've never seen someone this committed.
Yamanoi is an expert combatant against the sins of Nintendo fans here and elsewhere. I trust him in this regard.

Back
Top Bottom