• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic The "Post your gaming setup" |ST|

• Thread starter Deleted member 1250
  • Start date
please post actual setup pics of your own can no meme ones
D

Deleted member 1250

Based off that topic from the other forum., this is where you can show your setup for playing games watching movies etc
JY5FuPL.jpg
Robot Carnival
p8qt6ok.jpg
My Heroes 2 heroes
IblZpzS.jpg
Sonic Movie 4k
XgCTOFL.jpg
Digimon season 2 dvd

KHxVPoe.jpg
home theater and systems

Movies and games

T9K7t6p.jpg

AJwOC4a.jpg

EWV0aCK.jpg

dSLjoq3.jpg

I had a real love-hate relationship with this thread over on ERA, but very curious to see what it turns into on here!

Nice collection @sagadego20; all those Wii games look great on display.
ya the original topic creator is some fancy pants guy. i'm not

Ngl having such a normal setup as an op makes this thread feel so much more approachable than the old ones. Here's my gaming/college setup, little cramped due to needing to make it a bedroom setup but I love it all the same. Sorry about the low quality pics, don't really have great lighting in my room but it looks far better in person.

HXv7r7u.jpg

3zDmTtP.jpg

Yep my main display is actually a CRT, the LCD to side is literally just for making multitasking easier.

moQ1phO.jpg

All my ready to use consoles. Got a PS3, Wii U, Xbox 360 and my Switch hooked up in addition to my PC (i3 8100, GTX 1050, 8GB Ram) on top of the desk. Also got a Steam Link and PSTV hidden behing the Pro Controller and Split Pad Pro but they're disconnected and don't really get used at all.

aKTGTef.jpg

All the Physical Playstation and PC games I've still got boxes for plus some lesser used controllers and consoles (PS2, Gamecube, 2 Wiis and an AtGames Megadrive modded with a Raspberry Pi 0).

smVsuFE.jpg

Physical Nintendo and Xbox stuff I've still got boxes for plus some Manga and a Japanese copy of Sonic 1

gAxKJWv.jpg

More controllers, my PSVR, and my handhelds (2DS, PSP 1000, 2000 & Go, PS Vita, an Android phone setup for emulators, 2 "new" 3DS XLs, a "new" 2DS XL, 2 Macro Modded DS Lites and a DSi).

F253htT.jpg

Kinda self explanatory but I've also got a boxed Dreamcast controller and Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition behind the Marxism.

Also got a few spare CRTs and a PS4 setup next to my bed (doesn't work with the CRT anymore) but I'm too lazy to take new pics so here's some old ones.
x0l7YYX.jpg

xcUJnM0.jpg

Ngl having such a normal setup as an op makes this thread feel so much more approachable than the old ones. Here's my gaming/college setup, little cramped due to needing to make it a bedroom setup but I love it all the same. Sorry about the low quality pics, don't really have great lighting in my room but it looks far better in person.

HXv7r7u.jpg

3zDmTtP.jpg

Yep my main display is actually a CRT, the LCD to side is literally just for making multitasking easier.

moQ1phO.jpg

All my ready to use consoles. Got a PS3, Wii U, Xbox 360 and my Switch hooked up in addition to my PC (i3 8100, GTX 1050, 8GB Ram) on top of the desk. Also got a Steam Link and PSTV hidden behing the Pro Controller and Split Pad Pro but they're disconnected and don't really get used at all.

aKTGTef.jpg

All the Physical Playstation and PC games I've still got boxes for plus some lesser used controllers and consoles (PS2, Gamecube, 2 Wiis and an AtGames Megadrive modded with a Raspberry Pi 0).

smVsuFE.jpg

Physical Nintendo and Xbox stuff I've still got boxes for plus some Manga and a Japanese copy of Sonic 1

gAxKJWv.jpg

More controllers, my PSVR, and my handhelds (2DS, PSP 1000, 2000 & Go, PS Vita, an Android phone setup for emulators, 2 "new" 3DS XLs, a "new" 2DS XL, 2 Macro Modded DS Lites and a DSi).

F253htT.jpg

Kinda self explanatory but I've also got a boxed Dreamcast controller and Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition behind the Marxism.

Also got a few spare CRTs and a PS4 setup next to my bed (doesn't work with the CRT anymore) but I'm too lazy to take new pics so here's some old ones.
x0l7YYX.jpg

xcUJnM0.jpg
very nice and cozy you should look into a sound bar 5.1 system fun fact lots of games support prologic II hidden including xenoblade wii and snes games support dolby surround hidden including donkey country 1-3

Op, good idea on creating this thread here 🙂.
Here's mine, it's a bedroom setup because i'm still living with my parents (the housing market in Portugal it's crazy expansive right now but, if everything goes well, in a few months i'll be buying a house with my girlfriend) but i think it's cozy:
pUoshRK.jpg

• Samsung LED 32'' from 2014 or whatever;
  • Nintendo Switch (this pic is a few months old, at the moment i've got a Oled with red Joy-cons);
  • Playstation 4 Pro (also know as the netflix box since last year);
The sofa isn't always there, i just put in there whenever i want to use the Tv. As for the games, they are all digital since it's more convenient and saves me a lot of space.

And this is next to the "gaming setup":
QZ43ufF.jpg

• Asus gaming laptop with i7 and 1050ti, rarely used for gaming lol;
  • Ipad mini 5th generation;
  • LEGO Ideas - Ship in a bottle (my favourite LEGO set and the only one i have in display);
As for the chair, it is a nice and comfy chair that i bought from Staples 6 years ago; unfortunately the "leather" in it is peeling, so i had to put a blanket in it. I'm not planning on having a dedicated office space in the living room next year, so i can't justify buying a new chair for just a couple more months.

Finally, this is how i do most of my gaming:
dVJIIvL.jpg

• Switch Oled with red Joy-con;
  • Sennheiser HD 560S (they're wired, i just took the cable for the photo);
I'm loving the new oled display, everything looks so much better on it! The bigger size also helps with the immersion, even more when using headphones.
The headphones are a bit overkill for the Switch, but they're really good; i also use then with my ipad and pc.

very nice and cozy you should look into a sound bar 5.1 system fun fact lots of games support prologic II hidden including xenoblade wii and snes games support dolby surround hidden including donkey country 1-3
Got family who work from home so playing without headphones isn't really an option for me most of the time sadly. Not sure I've got room for a soundbar anywhere either unless I mount it on the wall. I'm pretty happy using my headset though, I use a Razer Kraken X.

Def3RAW.webp

(Teacup holders make surprisingly good headset stands)

Had this picture already from my PC.
IMG-20210914-113530.jpg

My gaming setup in the living room has a WII U and PS3 but I am moving soon so I dont sit there often

It's been a while since I've posted any sort of set up pics anywhere, since I wasn't active on the other place for over a year and a half. Set up changed and got a new desk. This space is my gaming area but also my work from home area. lol

34523qh.jpg
EifkrLa.jpg
V69C65k.jpg
vuPcEIW.jpg

MNjxw6E.jpg
Yz0PaZc.jpg

IMG_20211018_191816.jpg

IMG_20211018_191636.jpg

IMG_20211018_191649.jpg

IMG_20211018_191659.jpg

IMG_20211018_191726.jpg

More of a collection post. Not the best photos, but they do the job

EDIT: Forgot one shelf
IMG_20211018_192626.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have any super recent pics, mostly because its a mess right now between needing to put some stuff away, and having a 15 month old. Plus we set up some gate and like mesh stuff in the living room so he can roam around but not get into things so its not really in a photogenic place right now. These pics all come from just a bit before he was born. Only differences though as far as what I've got going is I've added an Xbox One X, and I modded my Atari 2600 to have RGB out. Which basically right now lives on my Colecovision, and just move them around as is needed. I switched out the 8 port HDMI switch on the side with a 16 port one and I moved the Sega CD to be connected to my model 2 Genesis, instead of the Mega SG, since I ended up getting a Mega Everdrive Pro.

This is an old pic of the center part of the set up (where the HDDVD Player and UHD Player are is where the Xbox One X has gone on top of them.

49446066948_d9bf65813c_h.jpg

This is to the side where I have the majority of the consoles.

49446545151_9465c3115a_h.jpg

Just another picture of the main section to see where the TV is.

49446766617_2de273b841_h.jpg

Which is wall mounted with a rotatable mount for vertical shoot em ups. This is a way way older picture but shows off how it looks rotated.

39803909322_13e8b6b508_h.jpg

This is my chart for how everything is connected up and what feeds into what.

51602542237_50a96fe095_o.jpg

I also have a PC off to the side connected to the TV, that has my capture card in it, and also is connected to a monitor that lives on the side of the couch. The PC is also where I have a whole bunch of modern 2.4ghz wireless controllers for various vintage systems. I got magnetic cables for them so I can just grab them, and don't have to put wear and tear on their ports by plugging and unplugging them to charge. I picked up some simple USB charging hubs that they all plug into and they just sit on the top of the PC for now. I don't have a pic of that though. Where planning to move to some place bigger in the next year or two and at that point I'm going to try to have the space to get the other 4 consoles I have that aren't currently hooked up, worked back into the set up. (The Wii, Sega Master System, my Atari 7800 and my 5200).

I like your PC games collection. Classics like C&C and the blizzard games. Great stuff
Got those games in 2016 for 80€
  • Neverwinter Nights
  • Sacred
  • MDK
  • Starcraft
  • Toca 2
  • Earth 2150
  • Dungeon Keeper
  • C&C Tiberium
  • Tomb Raider
  • Diablo 2
  • WC2 Reign of Cahos
  • C&C Red Alert
The rest came over time or was already in my posession.
Still wanna buy some more, juts for collection purposes, like Anno Eurobox

It's been a while since I've posted any sort of set up pics anywhere, since I wasn't active on the other place for over a year and a half. Set up changed and got a new desk. This space is my gaming area but also my work from home area. lol

MNjxw6E.jpg
ID on the TV stand?

Comfy couch, LG CX 65” OLED, PS5 + Switch, and one good boy.

whvjmyz.jpg

Retro consoles in the spare room.

I live in a pretty tiny studio, but I make my setup work.

55" Sony Bravia 4K. PS5, Series X, Valve Index and the SWOLED on the right.

The two art pieces propped up need frames, but I'm being cheap at the moment.

245169814_417970159768612_5332101041038531681_n.jpg

244902012_625382955152171_8546885162542948923_n.jpg

I don't have any super recent pics, mostly because its a mess right now between needing to put some stuff away, and having a 15 month old. Plus we set up some gate and like mesh stuff in the living room so he can roam around but not get into things so its not really in a photogenic place right now. These pics all come from just a bit before he was born. Only differences though as far as what I've got going is I've added an Xbox One X, and I modded my Atari 2600 to have RGB out. Which basically right now lives on my Colecovision, and just move them around as is needed. I switched out the 8 port HDMI switch on the side with a 16 port one and I moved the Sega CD to be connected to my model 2 Genesis, instead of the Mega SG, since I ended up getting a Mega Everdrive Pro.

This is an old pic of the center part of the set up (where the HDDVD Player and UHD Player are is where the Xbox One X has gone on top of them.

49446066948_d9bf65813c_h.jpg

This is to the side where I have the majority of the consoles.

49446545151_9465c3115a_h.jpg

Just another picture of the main section to see where the TV is.

49446766617_2de273b841_h.jpg

Which is wall mounted with a rotatable mount for vertical shoot em ups. This is a way way older picture but shows off how it looks rotated.

39803909322_13e8b6b508_h.jpg

This is my chart for how everything is connected up and what feeds into what.

51602542237_50a96fe095_o.jpg

I also have a PC off to the side connected to the TV, that has my capture card in it, and also is connected to a monitor that lives on the side of the couch. The PC is also where I have a whole bunch of modern 2.4ghz wireless controllers for various vintage systems. I got magnetic cables for them so I can just grab them, and don't have to put wear and tear on their ports by plugging and unplugging them to charge. I picked up some simple USB charging hubs that they all plug into and they just sit on the top of the PC for now. I don't have a pic of that though. Where planning to move to some place bigger in the next year or two and at that point I'm going to try to have the space to get the other 4 consoles I have that aren't currently hooked up, worked back into the set up. (The Wii, Sega Master System, my Atari 7800 and my 5200).
I just noticed the Ultra 64 cart in your Nintendo 64. What is that exactly? It's quite neat.

I just noticed the Ultra 64 cart in your Nintendo 64. What is that exactly? It's quite neat.

It's an Everdrive 64 V3, the label is just one StoneAgeGamer had been offering for it. I don't think they offer that label any more though.

vOsJg1H.jpg

Have a couch coming in tomorrow. Hopefully I can upgrade the TV and the TV stand at some point this month.

Old setup from my previous place:

IMG_20210922_180155294.jpg

I decided to break out the desk separately from the TV, since I have more space in the new place. The desk is now for work stuff.

Last edited:
First post here, this seems a good enough place to start! My main setup:

Mo3gIPx.jpg

etXO18g.jpg

Retro consoles:

mQNi0l4.jpg

Games collection (I need some more shelves!):

16ZHa8d.jpg

yFn2Sn2.jpg

Nothing fancy here, just was proud of my little corner and the DIY shelves I made for the consoles ^^'

imagem-2021-10-21-170344.png

Half of my retro systems are in storage now sadly, but the other side of the bedroom ended looking much cleaner now; I just need to reorganize the games

imagem-2021-10-21-170353.png

FCBNbrVX0Ak-LrI

There's a 55" TCL R615 TV above all of that. The Saturn, Wii and PS2 get hooked up to the Retrotink 5x that's behind the GBA Consolizer, everything else is HDMI modded and all that. I have a big door hanging pocket organizer thing hanging to the left that has all of the cables and stuff for the consoles that aren't currently hooked up. I just hook up the XSX and PS5 to their own HDMI slots and then the Switch+5 others are on the HDMI switch.

OENP44s.jpg

Not in the picture but I also own a DS4 controller and a Switch pro-controller

BShyZhz.jpg

Not in the photo but I also own Rise of the Tomb Raider for PS4. I lent the game to a friend recently.

Woke up to my CRT refusing to show an image so I sadly have to get rid of it. Swapped in my living room monitor and scrapped the bedside setup so here's how everything looks now.

t7fRaVG.jpg

Having a much bigger display is nice as is being able to integrate my PS4 into the setup (on the bottom shelf, just offscreen) but I'm really gonna miss that CRT. On the upside, I guess I actually have room for that soundbar now.

QVo8KNT.jpg

Got this in today from Bassett's outlet store. Couch was only $400, although there's a stain being covered up by the blanket. Ottomans were $150 apiece. The TV is a bit small since it's on the other end of the room, so I'll have to start looking into buying a new TV and stand.

Last edited:
Here's my dream basement, still a work in progress. There's one room next to this one with a CRT setup that I'm preparing, but that room is still full of boxes because I'm waiting for IKEA to get another shelf like the one in this room for all my portable consoles games collection. we've moved in this house two months ago but so far it's shaping up nicely. I really gotta do something with all the wiring behind the TV though, I'll buy something to clean that up soon. Some LED strip lights wouldn't hurt either for the darker ambiance.

PXL-20211023-044355307.jpg

PXL-20211023-044452769.jpg

PXL-20211023-044714763.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my dream basement, still a work in progress. There's one room next to this one with a CRT setup that I'm preparing, but that room is still full of boxes because I'm waiting for IKEA to get another shelf like the one in this room for all my portable consoles games collection. we've moved in this house two months ago but so far it's shaping up nicely. I really gotta do something with all the wiring behind the TV though, I'll buy something to clean that up soon. Some LED strip lights wouldn't hurt either for the darker ambiance.

I absolutely am in love with your shelves. I have tall wooden shelves in my setup that are just all sorts of wrong for my collection and I despise them!

This is an awful and slightly older picture, but my Switch shelves are the only ones I like. They look similar to this currently, too, but it's still a work in progress.

IMG_20210503_023531675.jpg

Are these Billy bookcases? I've been doing some research and your shelves don't seem as deep, but it may just be the camera angle. I'm eyeing something similar to this when I move to my new place.

Are these Billy bookcases? I've been doing some research and your shelves don't seem as deep, but it may just be the camera angle. I'm eyeing something similar to this when I move to my new place.
The name of these shelves is BESTA. I could basically put 2 rows of PS2-sized games on each shelves if I wanted to.

The name of these shelves is BESTA. I could basically put 2 rows of PS2-sized games on each shelves if I wanted to.

Thanks for this. Your shelves look great, will definitely consider this option.

Love seeing everyone's set ups! Nothing overly fancy here, all my games stuff is in the front room with other family things so I keep it modest but it makes me happy! So I have my TV unit with a Samsung QLED and following consoles :

20211024_155502fxj0e.jpg

And to the left a bookcase with the switch on top and that that houses most of the rest of my Nintendo-y things, which I'll share a few of:

20211024_155645v3j8q.jpg

20211024_155603rck34.jpg

20211024_155614gbjb7.jpg

20211024_155625a9ki0.jpg

I have way more amiibos on these shelves and elsewhere in the house but I think that'll do 😅

hQVWIvA.jpeg

Got my TV stand in last week, though it's taken a while to set up (and I had to clear some more personal effects to take this pic to show).

Cost me $350 from Bassett's outlet store. Used to be a floor model, and it's missing one of the sliding doors, but aside from some cosmetic imperfections it's a great piece.

Hi everyone,
recently I've had more time to play, and I have also reorganized my games. It made me quite happy. I've been so happy about it, I could feel it bubbling up inside. In the living room we have most Nintendo Switch games, and the xbox series x, as I have bought more local multiplayer games for those consoles. So what you see here, is my work from home office, training room, drawing room and videogame room into one tiny space I can call my own. I've been able to fit and lcd screen as a second screen monitor for my laptop when working, but also a LG C1 for my PS5, where I try to buy most single player games if I can.

Gaming setup (use a photo if you can, if not a simple description is good enough)

yglFNiR.jpg

Some of the changes I've made recently is to display some of my favourite games. Can you see them in the photo?

The best gaming sessions for me
Orange or apple juice, nuts that I can eat with a spoon, night time when my daughters are sleeping, and a meaty single player game, most of all an rpg. The best days are when I know I will not have to go to work the day after, and when my wife is happy seeing a movie by herself. Recently I've also begun to enjoy playing games with my daughters, as they've become very skilled playing Rayman and Minecraft. But that feels like a very different kind of good gaming session.

My gaming setup is absolutely terrible and I’m ashamed to share it. I have all the equipment to make a nice setup, but with kids it’s tough to keep certain things out and we don’t have the right space for my 5.1 setup.

My gaming setup is absolutely terrible and I’m ashamed to share it. I have all the equipment to make a nice setup, but with kids it’s tough to keep certain things out and we don’t have the right space for my 5.1 setup.
Oh I know your feeling, I didn't share a photo of my living room setup. I alwasy have to find xbox controllers under the table, in the sofa, on the floor and so on. And don't get me started on my 3 year old thinking that playing with my super monkey Ball Deluxe Blu Ray for xbox series X is fun :p So I have to keep it mostly digital. She also used to chew on my controllers, so I had to buy new joycons, haha :D

My one year old sometimes gets a Dreamcast controller to play with while I play with my 7 year old daughter, but that Dreamcast controller can never be used again on real hardware :p

But seeing your avatr makes me think I should've included Shining Force 3 in my photo. Oh well, I guess you did spot some other Saturn stuff?

My room setup with HD platforms:
20211030_224521.jpg

20220105_130613.jpg

My living room setup with non-HD platforms (Wii, Gamecube, PS2, SNES)

20211101_000333.jpg

My ideal setup would be to have everything in one very large room with multiple PVMs for retro consoles. I'd also like to have an in-home arcade with an In the Groove 2 dedicab, a dedicated setup for Clone Hero/Rock Band 2 Deluxe/Rock Band 3 Deluxe, a Third Strike cab, Tetris the Grand Master 3, and a dedicated Melee setup. Hopefully some day I will have this. Maybe.

At some point I intend to retake pictures since it's gone through a lot of changes but I am still waiting on a guy to finish some custom work before I really call it finished, but until then here is some stuff. This is about 13 years worth of effort with a lot of hidden stuff going on in the background of it all, but it's actually all functional and done so in a high fidelity, somewhat user friendly fashion to the best I could figure. It has always been a bit messy or out of sorts as I've moved to trying to finalize how I want it setup so you'll see evidence of disarray at times, but it's mostly clean and all functional these days.

Everything is ran through a Retrotink 5x (unless it's newer) so that's a pretty awesome little device I waited my whole hobby for, but all the displays and such can be disabled and enabled with a few button presses as well. I am about 250 titles shy of completing the retro aspect of my intended collection but a lot of them are on the pricey and/or rare side so it'll be awhile especially given the current market conditions. I am currently awaiting a F4F Mega Man figure which will go into the final display I plan to erect in this space, so I'm about all out of room and ideas :p

I've gathered and learned a ton about the hobby over this period and try to help other people figure stuff out, though I can't solve the issue of cost, one example is using the blue LED strips resulting in the washing out of wires making the entire setup look a bit cleaner than it would without any light or with a white light, lots of little stuff adds up though.

AM-JKLWR8Y3BAYTIy9BULuqDkpWduY-tPZddsR0U3k6N05_IfUZlShysCoc2Pfm0cuOApqH3D_LrV6U_l6HYHzuLWzjpSyrCG3m33gn44OztnHrQrkNccIeTf6EcmdzF9g6eYtE66_gyVAgEsYQNIsgdLgkE=w1060-h477-no
AM-JKLVh3hgp7d1tWwjpmo4g23XwYEvtee3mQBICguWtnGQOqvhLHxJmNsUFOWsz-kebu7E9_JF_QFi6jqQf9HldYmGRzeqsOLF2R-fU-Yye75Oz0FoHylFOQt254e1b6uEhr4P8nwnjo9YzsWEg6PS1sBE3=w1060-h477-no
AM-JKLV2o5sYb-qPRwjFtCclrniyPjPUrhjLE5EUq2L7SKFXfhz3uEaAbrKCxEUuV5RlTyaQrrCDN2f_HWUSS8DgEsdzbOM-puK_AiAmZs9cbCnWyrEWcmX0nVFBlsPRZasQhBISa5bH_yAQN7IE4FRdTWTk=w1060-h477-no
AM-JKLXWLGpT8aoqAWV7Tfl0lpCMNZH3H1dWHaKJL_7uUZVObWUlRC3a3sUWUj9VxuDQZnq4RekNJSSEq6X-Pw-8768-uVOgPypwUrlC3O8e6PTmnDT2-AfMmSEAFVh3oqBXK0O-U3e5X1Sm-HWXqY6NQylr=w1060-h795-no
AM-JKLWnBbURye2BpEzlZWiEd0loaUF5sdPo9XM67A3_-wPAUwjY51CqRW9syY4np0SnpUmHcUylPT3EyDFP8-eG0ZfMAKRAIyxD8vGV2kt4NxsMJpuNarCJdqJU1TJnZXlyaDVhV67MlDpti1hJZ9ghuNe9=w1060-h477-no
AM-JKLXVASgpwbp7KfNOqRslbk81Q7v_7EtJGPGKJwwcoeYbPcfwlOJ-DRb9dsUqulbcYK8dzD1tRNKWgbzt-XzLgbBUsbF5a8TBgaPY_OIzzJGDK_sHkGM-_iRVhfxKcIF6n0LwYOG-kWmQJuPH7bL8o0nx=w1060-h477-no
AM-JKLUoikqXJLONcrb_3UUqvC2m0QOC2_81FV1ZVZD30HZ30tdAaTQT0JVzHpHbXnBmMJC5FPRF1Oa5WHh7G6gyehUkAP79s3qnyVAd2odzrNn4IgqLnzGIcmP2rPKDBpCS9Xlr7ytGLx52tUX3CBnd57oY=w1060-h597-no
AM-JKLWPQWdXRnMr7dyaNmPZlcz8zJ8g24nDUShWszQTmopnQjvNLsB9nG49ek4l8V7NmoAKOOgdpgDihr94S5oNDyKaOkd9x7jwIBuAnIq9j6OiL_7epsf9wc8hQgUHOgy_BDZLREpKQimtT4Q2UruumaTp=w1060-h795-no
AM-JKLWDuCHX1YwO9nDSujAgGfZeoj86vl8t5pJIRQwti9QVJrvPvE6e8A3JOfw8Cp3txGN8HVCxQFsfDr9lEcqdYho9scbQ1046vID26oX68FQVWIUPahJxTekOk9e8LGj9d09piBj2mDv_DlQLvo7giBU6=w1060-h477-no
AM-JKLWjMERU3WE9YkDZhcksDDIUIcVplmId4nocn5ZF0uHPxRNAA4X5WVqvWMHecMCwFtYDHHmAIZpunQ6PY49oRa56tqw90voqde6ryxqE0QTzA4czaQL7zZR1l8cvI-LuL7eEKkzwLujVIIbPzpK0s2Id=w1060-h795-no
AM-JKLWga3zFUJp9cm13xEd8cu5Q9Wo_SGS2HkSy6uK4ahXPCcw2BmDRHAzlb67K1yFQ4MZjop_KpuOGt_Zj0xEgKD84JBO3vlZlrTY2mXs2PjvLvim_Ax5Ok8pWHa_mNLtKTjdcQvuH4_OenJ6qJMxvO2Zo=w1060-h795-no
AM-JKLUFq4uUCmpy-mniSOwS2r9kRYQVJByTw-It7c7Ec57D1-IVcTA_DJ2oEWrsVYY694ogb1EPLPu_Af6PWPOuN3VdxX8GEoqFUzHF_iq0wngEsh8Rc3k1wY5Kv1nwz68SMQwUPkJje13W4RyC5XPPbblM=w1060-h795-no
AM-JKLW210s5bdFI69VXsWUBN73XowuFjhsxYV3rQ6UZ7HHzk2LRu8Mqe2MdIMvGzBmBGSCCJw4sVZGKc0ftoehhKZNZZj-wFhqhZ95hnma3x9ftVt8UOfi_GFbceIHaG1fHgt2iSVqrR1tbZHviwo764POa=w1060-h795-no
AM-JKLUjPlBWzec8tXR0MMplGpyPHp9uhluowAPtoHJlIBFQ46oQd0yQGXB6NsfSWmbd8wlweR7MEsQSGH18S0f1KjXhsa0RexHQaX7KqY4eXj57Na6T3h-LpOvHY7Z_BVc6hXfFB8qSBps4IdtPXyh40bF2=w1060-h477-no
AM-JKLXKHLTK9uqvNq5vxQnx9t_Sglq2tuA3UvZLrS0CTE4Qg_JFafUNztkpbzlxO6y8gvOg8MszLm8TY_i6i65qW-8xZwYeIwzr0AHdkPtP4VERPyzrXW27SJP9VjJ9JQfjLeTm9YUUr2xqeGzONWHIcHBe=w1060-h477-no
AM-JKLUsLWcWSqTj5UczAURip1Qp487lR-wdfche02W5558u9F5xB2q9mmVL0O7O3b8dkb2muKEhZKDL0zeSOcYeBe7SbspJLl4l6CiPzZvsuP7EebCTqB7r4BORN8w5Qp96W_0xqMwRMfaUpO9Ym19Pp_B7=w1060-h477-no
AM-JKLWcwchAXoyJLeS3C9uu6kdiRKMmmdVaRFIG6r_j1eKgZev4G6lvXS0TdW4eZGGz1LxFzBV7DEaDRH6AlWL6IHbGc7-EPQOyKBW7gXtRwlqZN0KqBKzk91E9ahQSPhBAaco3ueIx-YyxTxJQNv7PT_rQ=w1060-h477-no
AM-JKLVBFQxPN6GiKvPECO2gXUqxgDw9Q2IcKjAHp49mx---AkEaC6AOoKXelyQXNJwV5qAN3R6ni7psVGT6jmP4fGya1iKYzZAe1nQMkNQg_X4dLuwh-9_OBQCQPjPLMK9Bb-rOONUHoswKsJ8BdBXg_AIo=w1060-h477-no

AM-JKLVXLoMxJyYVygpfhO-0hb0wuBl8lBsE3FrVUPc1XJervQCOvOY0ro8LJe2KBU6yPqk-_qeDUeqFfLvobbGbUjikGh4EoYj0xFBbVSIf3grh9p4IRUC25mWFmCcUbDjrsM8TZ4DOw3StEK0Fc2RHS0W6=w1060-h477-no
AM-JKLWOkrhMg1xT4Nnr26agwQOZ1lwCVxgKA5WfbGIdNESOLRZGFmmkP7nRcFXZ0dEohVGLubVIsb61mei3fgnvUC3FGxF2atNP8s99SnbxRlp1DEMT_db6l41ssOJH-5gP6-QDg16X6Efzeb-hZqSy9NTi=w659-h878-no
AM-JKLVNeqIjG9L0a7_YuoxcCMfFHmoOfju0zuu9NJ8cWNzMRkn3xjftNJcu2lghgw0Jo32cC6IG4X1a_C5o5J5tBfLPntZNcDnYgimcV_nZJT3RbkTKtXdINugkZaGZwHMHpWOPfcIvjtNRhaJCKwFggm_6=w1060-h795-no
AM-JKLXeo4-e1C69Q5WJJIuHryPZXjkkhCJi8YDnq3Fu0zQW3v8meFU2dPHihi_1v0r44E6FfBeKP5DngzuDF17dhQ562lL98f7b3DCZQ6lDUBfPjjAK18cy6nb-kqR_XzS6q7ElF5zQqDe2uvgboB06nbbA=w1060-h795-no
AM-JKLXSvm9LnnfJZO3wrJ8gZnbNndn3nu5DqTjFCsiIrWbDe6UiiqF8ZH35-ZVdOR972nyIQHik0fKGLd8ZGpTjXcMTk9LTliiny3pmdu5Q02DK3okeG3M8Q4_24GvPQG4iPNyLH4O2LC0I3miUinCCLSs8=w1060-h795-no

AM-JKLUpoBw3relmGcCXwr4SZwBEk4tinrkCf7PPeA4IgXUCX0Lx4j4lgoJLMzLZcG4yUsZSP1_JGWHPNdlN1IsqqBqPqga0C7iNuLXj1bTjTCIcULW6pBiG_lddcZWPAJeDIguzoVCqxAM0O4xE9rEZEGfL=w1060-h597-no

AM-JKLUbp2mCz5Owwi2eViOeMIc_S0TkjaAcOkQA0ESElUoU6F-BkQVrApcxdBZwsW27D-roiMhfIJTQ7r95x9cmaoa6vDQ85QTmgUqgKA2LbAkJ_OJ5ZsXFjM-VfTTMAborM7zxdLJPuGEM0xAVJkyxlSrC=w1060-h795-no
AM-JKLW8kpOm-7-VRAemS8xTn92rdsfrmQj72Wd1HA_dCZo3CMOoUruIEo6Kra08yMnXvuSpF4aK519VJe5VygIhTxIB4qg__oIzlC0sDjBcGqsJMvZlzJlyrdhQMji4iwnsaSVWn8l-dK7YQ_QVBKN4VUg-=w1060-h795-no
AM-JKLUJQfz-UG8ToIpQQN-RR3NJbXz3EQOoKOIirkF21auAa21T4kn8MqEPkKpRiCsTHRWhuf8GoHl-N23PglnaqCtAtXp-nhasJU30nXPD0yCCmdeY_RAKUnPRzF9bzzUJinTK1C8xaQd9jbWtLj7TqaQz=w1060-h597-no

AM-JKLXr5qOmCLWmxLUFBTvFEWXpYfwCq2kFnW510YMfL2NofiDWuoRAVIT0mLGKiHQ4tT2k47yRwmldjv92xmQdTZvnu4nGSKNsENwlY6Pe__xLwRZWBxA5soFNasL4ura0HAuZCfyeiP20vrOICdTIRED0=w1060-h795-no
AM-JKLVxn2_4TpqjGmYFrQh3_hFnmIY09EsOpvcjJQEM_aXzth-lTsqFLlxnY1dzftIfPbHtjGtp12R_2-B3ldgAW_LH3erKL5UTMm67yQQXTqM1bLTLgpnOzgTqLoooc0FUhQMe2rIx67UovWB-dlJnCIOw=w1060-h477-no
AM-JKLW_AX0RY3YGWlScx97cTGWPX2RjS99ZMYh5z8wwzDDqXo-aggmghNw6BPyLRLtzs9kkA5klMNB0X66IkQjjK8vPZaNVFA9yof4OsgMz9fEF0Qk88VETKhd2URMhxMWA9TofsF-bRWgAVhEk9jiIrJSZ=w1060-h477-no

Last edited:
At some point I intend to retake pictures since it's gone through a lot of changes but I am still waiting on a guy to finish some custom work before I really call it finished, but until then here is some stuff. This is about 13 years worth of effort with a lot of hidden stuff going on in the background of it all, but it's actually all functional and done so in a high fidelity, somewhat user friendly fashion to the best I could figure.

AM-JKLWR8Y3BAYTIy9BULuqDkpWduY-tPZddsR0U3k6N05_IfUZlShysCoc2Pfm0cuOApqH3D_LrV6U_l6HYHzuLWzjpSyrCG3m33gn44OztnHrQrkNccIeTf6EcmdzF9g6eYtE66_gyVAgEsYQNIsgdLgkE=w1060-h477-no
AM-JKLVh3hgp7d1tWwjpmo4g23XwYEvtee3mQBICguWtnGQOqvhLHxJmNsUFOWsz-kebu7E9_JF_QFi6jqQf9HldYmGRzeqsOLF2R-fU-Yye75Oz0FoHylFOQt254e1b6uEhr4P8nwnjo9YzsWEg6PS1sBE3=w1060-h477-no
AM-JKLV2o5sYb-qPRwjFtCclrniyPjPUrhjLE5EUq2L7SKFXfhz3uEaAbrKCxEUuV5RlTyaQrrCDN2f_HWUSS8DgEsdzbOM-puK_AiAmZs9cbCnWyrEWcmX0nVFBlsPRZasQhBISa5bH_yAQN7IE4FRdTWTk=w1060-h477-no
AM-JKLXWLGpT8aoqAWV7Tfl0lpCMNZH3H1dWHaKJL_7uUZVObWUlRC3a3sUWUj9VxuDQZnq4RekNJSSEq6X-Pw-8768-uVOgPypwUrlC3O8e6PTmnDT2-AfMmSEAFVh3oqBXK0O-U3e5X1Sm-HWXqY6NQylr=w1060-h795-no
AM-JKLWnBbURye2BpEzlZWiEd0loaUF5sdPo9XM67A3_-wPAUwjY51CqRW9syY4np0SnpUmHcUylPT3EyDFP8-eG0ZfMAKRAIyxD8vGV2kt4NxsMJpuNarCJdqJU1TJnZXlyaDVhV67MlDpti1hJZ9ghuNe9=w1060-h477-no
AM-JKLXVASgpwbp7KfNOqRslbk81Q7v_7EtJGPGKJwwcoeYbPcfwlOJ-DRb9dsUqulbcYK8dzD1tRNKWgbzt-XzLgbBUsbF5a8TBgaPY_OIzzJGDK_sHkGM-_iRVhfxKcIF6n0LwYOG-kWmQJuPH7bL8o0nx=w1060-h477-no
AM-JKLUoikqXJLONcrb_3UUqvC2m0QOC2_81FV1ZVZD30HZ30tdAaTQT0JVzHpHbXnBmMJC5FPRF1Oa5WHh7G6gyehUkAP79s3qnyVAd2odzrNn4IgqLnzGIcmP2rPKDBpCS9Xlr7ytGLx52tUX3CBnd57oY=w1060-h597-no
AM-JKLWPQWdXRnMr7dyaNmPZlcz8zJ8g24nDUShWszQTmopnQjvNLsB9nG49ek4l8V7NmoAKOOgdpgDihr94S5oNDyKaOkd9x7jwIBuAnIq9j6OiL_7epsf9wc8hQgUHOgy_BDZLREpKQimtT4Q2UruumaTp=w1060-h795-no
AM-JKLWDuCHX1YwO9nDSujAgGfZeoj86vl8t5pJIRQwti9QVJrvPvE6e8A3JOfw8Cp3txGN8HVCxQFsfDr9lEcqdYho9scbQ1046vID26oX68FQVWIUPahJxTekOk9e8LGj9d09piBj2mDv_DlQLvo7giBU6=w1060-h477-no
AM-JKLWjMERU3WE9YkDZhcksDDIUIcVplmId4nocn5ZF0uHPxRNAA4X5WVqvWMHecMCwFtYDHHmAIZpunQ6PY49oRa56tqw90voqde6ryxqE0QTzA4czaQL7zZR1l8cvI-LuL7eEKkzwLujVIIbPzpK0s2Id=w1060-h795-no
AM-JKLWga3zFUJp9cm13xEd8cu5Q9Wo_SGS2HkSy6uK4ahXPCcw2BmDRHAzlb67K1yFQ4MZjop_KpuOGt_Zj0xEgKD84JBO3vlZlrTY2mXs2PjvLvim_Ax5Ok8pWHa_mNLtKTjdcQvuH4_OenJ6qJMxvO2Zo=w1060-h795-no
AM-JKLUFq4uUCmpy-mniSOwS2r9kRYQVJByTw-It7c7Ec57D1-IVcTA_DJ2oEWrsVYY694ogb1EPLPu_Af6PWPOuN3VdxX8GEoqFUzHF_iq0wngEsh8Rc3k1wY5Kv1nwz68SMQwUPkJje13W4RyC5XPPbblM=w1060-h795-no
AM-JKLW210s5bdFI69VXsWUBN73XowuFjhsxYV3rQ6UZ7HHzk2LRu8Mqe2MdIMvGzBmBGSCCJw4sVZGKc0ftoehhKZNZZj-wFhqhZ95hnma3x9ftVt8UOfi_GFbceIHaG1fHgt2iSVqrR1tbZHviwo764POa=w1060-h795-no
AM-JKLUjPlBWzec8tXR0MMplGpyPHp9uhluowAPtoHJlIBFQ46oQd0yQGXB6NsfSWmbd8wlweR7MEsQSGH18S0f1KjXhsa0RexHQaX7KqY4eXj57Na6T3h-LpOvHY7Z_BVc6hXfFB8qSBps4IdtPXyh40bF2=w1060-h477-no
AM-JKLXKHLTK9uqvNq5vxQnx9t_Sglq2tuA3UvZLrS0CTE4Qg_JFafUNztkpbzlxO6y8gvOg8MszLm8TY_i6i65qW-8xZwYeIwzr0AHdkPtP4VERPyzrXW27SJP9VjJ9JQfjLeTm9YUUr2xqeGzONWHIcHBe=w1060-h477-no
AM-JKLUsLWcWSqTj5UczAURip1Qp487lR-wdfche02W5558u9F5xB2q9mmVL0O7O3b8dkb2muKEhZKDL0zeSOcYeBe7SbspJLl4l6CiPzZvsuP7EebCTqB7r4BORN8w5Qp96W_0xqMwRMfaUpO9Ym19Pp_B7=w1060-h477-no
AM-JKLWcwchAXoyJLeS3C9uu6kdiRKMmmdVaRFIG6r_j1eKgZev4G6lvXS0TdW4eZGGz1LxFzBV7DEaDRH6AlWL6IHbGc7-EPQOyKBW7gXtRwlqZN0KqBKzk91E9ahQSPhBAaco3ueIx-YyxTxJQNv7PT_rQ=w1060-h477-no
AM-JKLVBFQxPN6GiKvPECO2gXUqxgDw9Q2IcKjAHp49mx---AkEaC6AOoKXelyQXNJwV5qAN3R6ni7psVGT6jmP4fGya1iKYzZAe1nQMkNQg_X4dLuwh-9_OBQCQPjPLMK9Bb-rOONUHoswKsJ8BdBXg_AIo=w1060-h477-no

AM-JKLVXLoMxJyYVygpfhO-0hb0wuBl8lBsE3FrVUPc1XJervQCOvOY0ro8LJe2KBU6yPqk-_qeDUeqFfLvobbGbUjikGh4EoYj0xFBbVSIf3grh9p4IRUC25mWFmCcUbDjrsM8TZ4DOw3StEK0Fc2RHS0W6=w1060-h477-no
AM-JKLWOkrhMg1xT4Nnr26agwQOZ1lwCVxgKA5WfbGIdNESOLRZGFmmkP7nRcFXZ0dEohVGLubVIsb61mei3fgnvUC3FGxF2atNP8s99SnbxRlp1DEMT_db6l41ssOJH-5gP6-QDg16X6Efzeb-hZqSy9NTi=w659-h878-no
AM-JKLVNeqIjG9L0a7_YuoxcCMfFHmoOfju0zuu9NJ8cWNzMRkn3xjftNJcu2lghgw0Jo32cC6IG4X1a_C5o5J5tBfLPntZNcDnYgimcV_nZJT3RbkTKtXdINugkZaGZwHMHpWOPfcIvjtNRhaJCKwFggm_6=w1060-h795-no
AM-JKLXeo4-e1C69Q5WJJIuHryPZXjkkhCJi8YDnq3Fu0zQW3v8meFU2dPHihi_1v0r44E6FfBeKP5DngzuDF17dhQ562lL98f7b3DCZQ6lDUBfPjjAK18cy6nb-kqR_XzS6q7ElF5zQqDe2uvgboB06nbbA=w1060-h795-no
AM-JKLXSvm9LnnfJZO3wrJ8gZnbNndn3nu5DqTjFCsiIrWbDe6UiiqF8ZH35-ZVdOR972nyIQHik0fKGLd8ZGpTjXcMTk9LTliiny3pmdu5Q02DK3okeG3M8Q4_24GvPQG4iPNyLH4O2LC0I3miUinCCLSs8=w1060-h795-no

AM-JKLUpoBw3relmGcCXwr4SZwBEk4tinrkCf7PPeA4IgXUCX0Lx4j4lgoJLMzLZcG4yUsZSP1_JGWHPNdlN1IsqqBqPqga0C7iNuLXj1bTjTCIcULW6pBiG_lddcZWPAJeDIguzoVCqxAM0O4xE9rEZEGfL=w1060-h597-no

AM-JKLUbp2mCz5Owwi2eViOeMIc_S0TkjaAcOkQA0ESElUoU6F-BkQVrApcxdBZwsW27D-roiMhfIJTQ7r95x9cmaoa6vDQ85QTmgUqgKA2LbAkJ_OJ5ZsXFjM-VfTTMAborM7zxdLJPuGEM0xAVJkyxlSrC=w1060-h795-no
AM-JKLW8kpOm-7-VRAemS8xTn92rdsfrmQj72Wd1HA_dCZo3CMOoUruIEo6Kra08yMnXvuSpF4aK519VJe5VygIhTxIB4qg__oIzlC0sDjBcGqsJMvZlzJlyrdhQMji4iwnsaSVWn8l-dK7YQ_QVBKN4VUg-=w1060-h795-no
AM-JKLUJQfz-UG8ToIpQQN-RR3NJbXz3EQOoKOIirkF21auAa21T4kn8MqEPkKpRiCsTHRWhuf8GoHl-N23PglnaqCtAtXp-nhasJU30nXPD0yCCmdeY_RAKUnPRzF9bzzUJinTK1C8xaQd9jbWtLj7TqaQz=w1060-h597-no

AM-JKLXr5qOmCLWmxLUFBTvFEWXpYfwCq2kFnW510YMfL2NofiDWuoRAVIT0mLGKiHQ4tT2k47yRwmldjv92xmQdTZvnu4nGSKNsENwlY6Pe__xLwRZWBxA5soFNasL4ura0HAuZCfyeiP20vrOICdTIRED0=w1060-h795-no
AM-JKLVxn2_4TpqjGmYFrQh3_hFnmIY09EsOpvcjJQEM_aXzth-lTsqFLlxnY1dzftIfPbHtjGtp12R_2-B3ldgAW_LH3erKL5UTMm67yQQXTqM1bLTLgpnOzgTqLoooc0FUhQMe2rIx67UovWB-dlJnCIOw=w1060-h477-no
AM-JKLW_AX0RY3YGWlScx97cTGWPX2RjS99ZMYh5z8wwzDDqXo-aggmghNw6BPyLRLtzs9kkA5klMNB0X66IkQjjK8vPZaNVFA9yof4OsgMz9fEF0Qk88VETKhd2URMhxMWA9TofsF-bRWgAVhEk9jiIrJSZ=w1060-h477-no
I was gonna post mine but there is no point now.

Also, found Kirby.

Back
Top Bottom