• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Fun Club The Official Funnie Boards Transmetal 2 Dinobot Memorial Thread

dinobot2.png

His sacrifice will always be remembered... He was a true hero!!!!

threads like these remind me why I'm glad to be a member of famiboards. all forums should have a weekly Dinobot memorial thread, but surprisingly if you go to look very few do.

Unironically Dinobot's death scene is one of the best I've ever seen

Extra points for the missing man formation during the funeral

EOrdQpGXsAADvxj.jpg

EOrdQpGXsAADvxj.jpg

It's one of the best episodes of the show! A surprisingly effective moment. He went out like a hero!

... however, this thread is actually a memorial for his clone, Transmetal 2 Dinobot. To mourn for the original Dinobot, you may want to see the Dinobot Memorial Thread.

EOrdQpGXsAADvxj.jpg
I love how you can see Rattrap in his organic Season 1 body even though he's supposed to have been transmetalized at this point.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom