• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Reviews The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom | Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
80-85-90-95-9000 doesnt really matter for me, I am confident I will enjoy it.

I'm just hoping it scores well because the internet discourse could become absolutely awful if it does not :p

These review aggregators' secret weighting system really favors the establishment. One 4096/10 can swing a game from a 15 Metascore to a 99.
Oh, really? I wouldn't know, I only ever checked Pilotwings Resort reviews and that one didn't get scores below 90 on the real Metacritic.

E0Zi04RWUAMvY6Y.jpg

French reviewer from JeuxVideos.com is asking us how are we doing today (he gave BOTW the second ever 20/20 of the website)

Please secure your wriststraps and grab your Mountain Dews. Only 3 minutes left before this site explodes.

People going on about “reused map” don’t understand. If Nintendo did something revolutionary in the way of reusing a map means it’ll score even higher. It’ll be reused in a way that’s never been seen before.

i just got the message that i can take my copy of the game from the local shop....what?!!! i stilll have to work...

10/10

5/5

5/5

10/10

5/5

5/5
There it is!

IGN 10, loving it. Recall they also gave Skyward Sword a 10 but I loved that game to pieces when I was 11 (afraid to replay it since because I don't want my nostalgia glasses broken).

Goddamn, they did it again.

Seems that those scoring it a little lower is mainly "not quite as magical as last time" which is understandable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please familiarise yourself with our review thread guidelines before posting. Ignoring them may result in a threadban. You can find them here.
https://famiboards.com/threads/review-thread-conduct-policy.6015/

Any spoiler elements not covered in reviews is considered off limits for discussion.
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom