• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic The Game Awards 2023 |ST| Tears of the Keighdom

Call me crazy but i think Nintendo will reveal something tonight. May not be huge, but it may be consequential.

Hell yeah
zZwa5Wb.jpg

The CEO of Embracer is having tomatoes thrown at him.

be99fb73-60ba-44f4-b13b-afff74fec976_text.gif

~~~

So turns out I won't even be around to watch live/shitpost with y'all, so uhh...gimme the coles notes when I'm back.

Tag me if someone does end up storming the stage, especially if it's the second half of the show lol

Nintendo will be revealing one (1) cherry tomato on the softest pillow you have ever seen

Come on Geoff, announce Wind Waker HD. Make dreams come true.

The best way to watch TGA: playing a game in another tab or on the Switch, a good snack, and some people to take the piss out of Geoff with. 😊

I'm looking forward to watching people win things tonight.
But enough about The Price Is Right @ Night, let's talk The Game Awards.

wait it's just the pre-show? goddamit

Unless they're doing something differently?

It's always the pre-show (Sydney as the host, announcing some minor games and handing out the "smaller" awards) half an hour before, real show starts on the clock.

Really, Best Family Game in the preshow following a single announcement 3 minutes in?

Back
Top Bottom