• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!
  • General system instability
    🚧 We apologise for the recent server issues. The site may be unavaliable while we investigate the problem. 🚧

Sales Data The final weekly 3DS eShop chart

mazi

picross pundit
Note that going in line with the closure of the 3DS eShop, we’re retiring the weekly charts. Thanks to everyone who gave these a look over the years.

1. Pokémon Crystal
2. Pokémon Yellow
3. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
4. Pokémon Red
5. Pokémon Dream Radar
6. Pokémon Silver
7. Pokémon Gold
8. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice
9. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies
10. Pokémon Blue
11. Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
12. Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
13. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
14. Gurumin 3D
15. Mega Man Legacy Collection
16. Pushmo
17. Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale
18. Monster Hunter Generations
19. Rhythm Heaven Megamix
20. The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages

Sad not to see Otosan on that list. It's the best game I've played all year.

I wonder why Oracle Of Ages charted but not Seasons. I had bought a lot of these, but years ago.

I learned about Gurumin 3D when it was too late, it looked interesting. There’s a PC version so it’s not like it’s gone but I would’ve preferred it on a handheld

Happy to see Shovel Knight there. The 3DS version is super good.

I only bought Super Street Fighter 4 3D because it was like $3

The last game I ever buy on 3DS is a launch title digitally. So funny!

I guess there's no doubt that more old Pokémon and Ace Attorney games remain a notable gap in Switch's library.

Back
Top Bottom