• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion The final three months of 2021: What your remaining game purchases looking like?

I'm not going to Day 1 purchase anything else (I did Day 1 buy Metroid Dread) this year. Going to further catch up on games I've missed from the last 10 years or so:

Remaining 2021 purchases:
Broken Sword 5
Dark Souls Remastered
Ori & the Blind Forest
Atelier Rorona
either Final Fantasy VII or Turok (would be a replay for FF7. Have never played Turok)

Super robot wars 30 switch is sneaking on my list if it pops onto Amazon at normal price with free shipping in the next week or two

Just bought Mario Party
Pokemon Dual Pack is a most
Fatal Frame and GTA collection are being considered

I bought Metroid Dread earlier this month. With the Advance Wars delay, the only guaranteed purchase for me for the remainder of the year is Shin Megami Tensei V. My collector's edition of No More Heroes 3 is paid for and should also finally arrive in the next couple of months.

A bunch of recent and upcoming releases are on my eShop list - Toem, Eastward, Tetris Effect, KOTOR, Castlevania Advance Collection, and Voice of Cards. If I buy anything else, it'll come from that list. I'll probably also get the NSO expansion anytime between now and Christmas.

After the Advance Wars delay, it is Mario Party Superstars and whatever Black Friday bestows upon me.

Getting Metroid Dread as a late birthday gift.
I ordered both Breath of the Wild and Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury as a birthday gift for myself.

I also already preordered Battlefield 2042 and FFXIV Endwalker for later in the year, so that will wrap up my 2021.

I bought Dungeon Encounters, Voice of Cards, Disco Elysium this month.

Will buy SMTV, Dying Light and Big Brain Academy for sure and probably a few more indies and Mario Party for the December month.

Shin Megami Tensei V, Warioware: Get It Together and Fatal Frame 5/Project Zero 5 for the rest of October/November. I predict SMTV will take up my entire November, to be perfectly honest.

And Resident Evil Village and Metroid Dread for Christmas/New Year (saving those ones for myself, as an end of year treat).

FFXIV Endwalker (Already preordered!)
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond (should have been Shining Diamond smh)
Shin Megami Tensei V

Plus we'll see what goes on sale during the Holidays. Got plenty to play already, so not in a total rush to spend alot.

Recently bought Metroid Dread. That will probably be my last game for this year.

I will still get
N64 games on NSO
Animal Crossing DLC

Age of Calamity DLC 2 is also coming but I already paid for that

Picked up Dread Day 1

Will probably get SMTV at launch but not pre-ordering

Likely getting Happy Game on PC as well but maybe once I’m more in the mood for a point and clicker

Mario Party depends on finding a crew to play with.

Not sure about Pokémon right now

Solely Mario Party Greatest Hits, unless the nonzero chance that the netcode turns out to be unbearable plays out
I have a stack of like 15 games to play and college isn't helping lol.

Back
Top Bottom