• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion The Famiboards Fantasy Critic Thread (2023 in threadmarks)

You are joking. MP HD is an excellent pick, I didn't realize we could pick remakes/remasters just yet.
I am just quickly realizing that I don't really follow the industry anymore, I have no idea what's coming out besides the Nintendo stuff that's already been picked.

My next draft will probably be Prime 4 or something

There is a third league in the OP now if there is anybody who missed out on the first two but still wants in

I am just quickly realizing that I don't really follow the industry anymore, I have no idea what's coming out besides the Nintendo stuff that's already been picked.

My next draft will probably be Prime 4 or something
Luckily enough, looking at 2022, there should be plenty on the Switch side to make a great list.

If anyone is thinking about counterpicking me
Screenshot-20211218-124245-Chrome.jpg

morgan-freeman-good-luck.gif

Selected. It says @Lelouch0612 is next, which seems wrong if this is a snake draft. @frog Shouldn't I be next?

Also @Raccoon did you really mean Prime Trilogy and not Prime 1?
Snake draft for the first draft. Then it is a regular draft but in opposite order for the counterpicks to help balance out the people at the end of the draft order.

Snake draft for the first draft. Then it is a regular draft but in opposite order for the counterpicks to help balance out the people at the end of the draft order.
Oh, so we're doing counterpicks before we finish off the regular draft? Or we're only two games each for the regular? I'm confused haha

If anyone is thinking about counterpicking me

Good Lu... actually, considering the other picks, maybe it will be a good option :(

@Green_Meeple time for your counter pick. Choose a game you think won't review very well or will be delayed to 2023. If the game you counterpicks reviews above 70 you get negative points, the higher it reviews the worse the punishment.

WinterMirage (I don't know what your Fami account is), you're up next for the draft pick for the second league.

I went with a little bit of risk picking Final Fantasy XVI. Don’t actually think it would make 2022 lol, but I feel this title will be very well receive just based off who’s leading the team.

Everyone likes God of War, thought it was an easy choice. Tho I’ve never played the games nor have an interest in them so I could be wrong base of any info on that titles dev

I'VE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT. @frog IS A BITCH ASS MOTHER FUCKER. HE COUNTERPICKED MY FUCKING DRAFT. THAT'S RIGHT. HE TOOK HIS AMPHIBIAN FUCKIN' FANTASY LEAGUE OUT, AND HE COUNTERPICKED MY FUCKING DRAFT, AND HE SAID HIS PROJECTED SCORE WAS "this big" AND I SAID THAT'S DISGUSTING. SO I'M MAKING A CALLOUT POST ON MY FAMIBOARDS DOT COM. STEALTHY THE FROG, YOU GOT A SMALL PROJECTED. IT'S THE SIZE OF THIS WALNUT EXCEPT WAY SMALLER, AND GUESS WHAT. HERE'S WHAT MY PROJECTED LOOKS LIKE. [PFFFSSHHHHHHHH] THAT'S RIGHT, BABY . TALL POINTS, NO FLOPS, NO DELAYS, LOOK AT THAT IT LOOKS LIKE TWO GOTYS AND A POKÉMON. HE FUCKED MY DRAFT, SO GUESS WHAT. I'M GONNA FUCK THE LEAGUE. THAT'S RIGHT, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER LASER CAPS LOCK!! [PEEEWWWWWSHHH] EXCEPT I'M NOT GONNA CAPS LOCK ON THE LEAGUE. I'M GONNA GO HIGHER. I'M CAPS LOCKING ON THE FORUM!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT @bellydrum!? I CAPS LOCKED ON THE FORUM, YOU IDIOT!!! YOU HAVE 23 HOURS BEFORE THE MOD RRRRREPORTS HIT THE FUCKING MOD CHANNELS, NOW GET OUT OF MY FUCKING SIGHT BEFORE I CAPS LOCK ON YOU TOO.

Important question: are we interpreting Metroid Prime Trilogy as Prime 1? I think to be fair to @Raccoon we probably should, but if we're not I'm gonna counterpick it lol

I'VE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT. @frog IS A BITCH ASS MOTHER FUCKER. HE COUNTERPICKED MY FUCKING DRAFT. THAT'S RIGHT. HE TOOK HIS AMPHIBIAN FUCKIN' FANTASY LEAGUE OUT, AND HE COUNTERPICKED MY FUCKING DRAFT, AND HE SAID HIS PROJECTED SCORE WAS "this big" AND I SAID THAT'S DISGUSTING. SO I'M MAKING A CALLOUT POST ON MY FAMIBOARDS DOT COM. STEALTHY THE FROG, YOU GOT A SMALL PROJECTED. IT'S THE SIZE OF THIS WALNUT EXCEPT WAY SMALLER, AND GUESS WHAT. HERE'S WHAT MY PROJECTED LOOKS LIKE. [PFFFSSHHHHHHHH] THAT'S RIGHT, BABY . TALL POINTS, NO FLOPS, NO DELAYS, LOOK AT THAT IT LOOKS LIKE TWO GOTYS AND A POKÉMON. HE FUCKED MY DRAFT, SO GUESS WHAT. I'M GONNA FUCK THE LEAGUE. THAT'S RIGHT, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER LASER CAPS LOCK!! [PEEEWWWWWSHHH] EXCEPT I'M NOT GONNA CAPS LOCK ON THE LEAGUE. I'M GONNA GO HIGHER. I'M CAPS LOCKING ON THE FORUM!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT @bellydrum!? I CAPS LOCKED ON THE FORUM, YOU IDIOT!!! YOU HAVE 23 HOURS BEFORE THE MOD RRRRREPORTS HIT THE FUCKING MOD CHANNELS, NOW GET OUT OF MY FUCKING SIGHT BEFORE I CAPS LOCK ON YOU TOO.

I will never not love this copy pasta.

I will never not love this copy pasta.
it's really my favorite

Important question: are we interpreting Metroid Prime Trilogy as Prime 1? I think to be fair to @Raccoon we probably should, but if we're not I'm gonna counterpick it lol
frog said earlier that he would count it as prime 1

honestly I probably should've put in my own placeholder for prime 1 but I wasn't thinking

The first draft and counterpicks for the Famiboards Biggest Muscles Championship is now complete! Remember to fill out the rest of your roster through bidding on new game announcements as they come in. You have three remaining slots that must follow the eligibility rules (no ports, director's cuts, remasters, partial remakes) and one slot that must be filled by either a director's cut, remaster, or partial remake. (Unless you are @Raccoon and got Metroid Prime remaster in the first draft}

The first draft and counterpicks for the Famiboards Biggest Muscles Championship is now complete! Remember to fill out the rest of your roster through bidding on new game announcements as they come in. You have three remaining slots that must follow the eligibility rules (no ports, director's cuts, remasters, partial remakes) and one slot that must be filled by either a director's cut, remaster, or partial remake. (Unless you are @Raccoon and got Metroid Prime remaster in the first draft}
When do we choice a option for remake and whatnot?

When do we choice a option for remake and whatnot?
A full remake or reimagining is fully eligible so it is one of the three regular slots. You can add one to your roster by bidding on it.

REDACTED made a REDACTED bid on REDACTED which should test how the new public bidding system works because I'm not sure how it works either lol

Last edited:
A full remake or reimagining is fully eligible so it is one of the three regular slots. You can add one to your roster by bidding on it.

I've made a $5 bid on Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe which should test how the new public bidding system works because I'm not sure how it works either lol
Gotcha. Placed a bid then lol

Oh I see how the public bidding works now. Ignore anything you may have seen about Stanley Parable or $5 or frogs...

Back
Top Bottom