• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion The Batman - Funeral Scene - (Small Spoilers)

Fercho

Touch Fuzzy get dizzy
Pronouns
He, Him

I know this video is like 1 week old but i haven't watched till now.

I'm amazed and i love how they just keep doing staggering new stuff with the Batman character/franchise that totally fits the Batman world somehow. I haven't experience the feeling of dread that this scene gave me in any Batman related media so far.

If the movie has this tone it will be a total winner.

The fan screenings for March 1st are already selling like hotcakes too. I think WB knows they have a monster hit on their hands which is why they're doing all these early screenings to get good word of mouth out to the casual audience members.

God I am so ready for this movie. I think it's going to be exactly the Batman movie I've been wanting.

God I am so ready for this movie. I think it's going to be exactly the Batman movie I've been wanting.
Same here. Since I was 7 years old watching the Animated Series, my favorite part of Batman has always been the detective element, and we've never had a film lean fully into it in live action. Stoked outta my mind for this one.

The fan screenings for March 1st are already selling like hotcakes too. I think WB knows they have a monster hit on their hands which is why they're doing all these early screenings to get good word of mouth out to the casual audience members.
I've read some impressions and they say the movie it's like Sev7n but with Batman. Since this is literally my favorite movie , together with this movie my hype can not be topped.

Back
Top Bottom