• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Thank you for being a lovely forum

fourfourfun

Moblin
I have no idea why, but Era always brings out the worst in me. I end up bickering, sniping, and getting involved in a whole host of very unproductive moody forum time. Very much the "SOMEONE IS WRONG ON THE INTERNET" dude. Over here, I feel like a much more wholesome entity, so thank you all!

Well we can find something to argue about if you want

Or we can all agree the best 3D Mario is Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

It's definitely the cutest one!

super-mario-3d-world-bowsers-fury-review-3.jpg

I've still not got round to playing Bowser's Fury. but 3D World being the best 3D Mario is absolutely something I can get behind.

It's just an absolute masterclass in level design.

Oh, Quatsch, I've now stopped and bothered to read the opening post.

You, fourfourfun are the lovely forum, and I must commend you. Thank you for your lovely service.

Phew, I think I salvaged this. Lovely forum saved in its loveliness. All in a day's work.

Back
Top Bottom